ISON

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: ISON

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Watch out!
False flag looming!

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/01/nas ... ly-to.html
NASA Announces Incoming CME Likely to Cause a Geomagnetic Storm

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:00 pm

deleted
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Giarc wrote:I found Nassim Haramein's "Black Whole" extraordinary. I purchased it back in 2011. And, although, I feel somewhat like a hypocrite for sharing this link (piracy), someone uploaded it onto Vimeo. Here it is if anyone's interested:

http://vimeo.com/51309681

He also has a new abstract:

http://resonance.is/wp-content/uploads/ ... RI3363.pdf

I find him very humble and exceedingly intelligent.

Just watched the video and found it very interesting. Haramein is good at vulgarising concepts and making them palatable to the neophyte. I'm curious to hear what daniel thinks and how the black (w)hole relates to Larson's reciprocal system.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Lozion wrote:Just watched the video and found it very interesting. Haramein is good at vulgarising concepts and making them palatable to the neophyte. I'm curious to hear what daniel thinks and how the black (w)hole relates to Larson's reciprocal system.
There are no "black holes" in the Reciprocal System, nor "dark matter" or "dark energy" or "white holes" or "wormholes"... the RS is based on the "whole," not the "hole."

Just read Larson's paper on Astronomical X-ray sources, which are "black dwarfs" (stars exploding in 3D time) that have been misidentified as "black holes," and will eventually cool down and join the main sequence.

Haramein appears to be a pretty sharp guy; shame that he was taught everything inside-out, upside-down and backwards!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:50 pm

daniel wrote:
There are no "black holes" in the Reciprocal System, nor "dark matter" or "dark energy" or "white holes" or "wormholes"... the RS is based on the "whole," not the "hole."

Just read Larson's paper on Astronomical X-ray sources, which are "black dwarfs" (stars exploding in 3D time) that have been misidentified as "black holes," and will eventually cool down and join the main sequence.

Haramein appears to be a pretty sharp guy; shame that he was taught everything inside-out, upside-down and backwards!
Dl'ing now txs.
As for Haramein being on the wrong track, here's an idea: How about initiating a dialogue with him to see his potential interest in Larson's RS?

Haramein@hiup.org

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Lozion wrote:As for Haramein being on the wrong track, here's an idea: How about initiating a dialogue with him to see his potential interest in Larson's RS?
When it comes to people that are firmly entrenched in the conventional, scientific dogma, I defer to my grandfather's farmer wisdom: "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a lot of work, and annoys the pig."

Though if you'd like to give it a try, please feel free.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:17 pm

daniel wrote:
Lozion wrote:As for Haramein being on the wrong track, here's an idea: How about initiating a dialogue with him to see his potential interest in Larson's RS?
When it comes to people that are firmly entrenched in the conventional, scientific dogma, I defer to my grandfather's farmer wisdom: "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a lot of work, and annoys the pig."

Though if you'd like to give it a try, please feel free.
Careful with the assumptions daniel, he is after all part of the underground scientific community so why not give it a shot? As for me, I humbly dont have the skills required for such an exchange, equations scare me more then SM! :)

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:18 am

Lozion wrote:Careful with the assumptions daniel, he is after all part of the underground scientific community so why not give it a shot? As for me, I humbly dont have the skills required for such an exchange, equations scare me more then SM! :)
I think it was sligthly rough expression of the fact that he also might have(maybe for many even) tried to tell others who are so used to go "backwards" that they cant go "forwards" anylonger.

However you are welcome to try atleast, but odds maybe be against us.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Lozion wrote:Careful with the assumptions daniel, he is after all part of the underground scientific community so why not give it a shot? As for me, I humbly dont have the skills required for such an exchange, equations scare me more then SM! :)
I don't have the math skills, either. Ever notice the lack of equations in my papers? There's a reason for that!
Ilkka wrote:I think it was sligthly rough expression of the fact that he also might have(maybe for many even) tried to tell others who are so used to go "backwards" that they cant go "forwards" anylonger.
People in ISUS have tried this over and over for more than half a century to get the scientific community to take a look at Larson's works, with zero success. When scientists puts that much time and effort into the conventional paradigm, they are not likely to consider radically different approaches--such as a Universe of Motion, rather than of matter. That's why I prefer to talk with the folks that like the Flintstones and Stargate... at least they are open to radical ideas and new ways to look at old concepts.

The problem with spending the time to "teach a pig to sing" (or as Pythagoras said, "do not place your candle against the wall"), is that it eats up a significant amount of time that could otherwise be spent doing productive research. And for me, it's about the research--improving my understanding of the Universe in which I exist. You'll never find me thumping "Nothing But Motion," and singing, "Praise the Larson, Brother!!!"

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:02 pm

daniel wrote:singing, "Praise the Larson, Brother!!!"
Hilarious! :D