Meeting ETs - different ways of encounters

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage
Meeting ETs - different ways of encounters

Post by infinity » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:06 am

Would it be appropriate to share of different ways that ETs may be encountered and perhaps share experiences to learn from each other?

I'm not talking about the whole typical "abduction" type of thing. I'm talking about other kinds of encounters.

One of mine was where I was in a dream state (I was sleeping at the time) and literally having coffee with 2 ETs in a cosy room somewhere below the earth. You know, those pockets they sometimes open below in solid ground to make space for stuff and they live and operate from there. One was male and the other seemed to be his young adult daughter.

It was hard to tell the order in which things happened, its as if it all happened at the same time yet some things happened (in relation to other things) before-hand. Generally, we were just chilling and making small talk (I don't remember the conversation). But before the conversation and coffee, (this is the weird part in the 'dream'), they wanted to put a really really big faceted (i.e. well-cut) blue gemstone inside me. It had a triangular / heart-like shape. I felt extremely uncomfortable with this well-intentioned attempt to "insert" it inside me, because the way they wanted to do it was through the 'back-door'. Why it had to be that way beats me, but I didn't accept it.

After the small talk, and when I felt I could trust these guys after I got to know them a bit better, I said that I'm ok to go ahead with the blue-gem thing now. But then they said sorry the opportunity has come and gone and it is too late now. I didn't understand why and was a bit upset because I felt it was unreasonable for them to expect me to trust them before getting to know them and unfair that it 'was too late' after I felt I could trust them. But the 'dream' ended there.

Perhaps our cultures differ a lot and in theirs it is a sign of respect and acceptance to accept gifts as a start of a relationship, yet in our culture we are wary of accepting gifts from strangers because it might be a form of manipulation and we don't know what the other person will expect in return - since we don't know them. Perhaps they saw it as a form of rejecting them by rejecting their gift.

Or perhaps I made the right choice and avoided some kind of sub-conscious influence over me by not accepting whatever it was that the gemstone represented.

Perhaps I just felt vulnerable and untrusting and thats why I experienced that part the way I did (since I know our psyche changes the way we perceive what is actually going on).

Whichever way, I'm not too bothered about it, but I would definitely like to better understand what happened and why. How much of it was symbolic, how much of it was 'literal', and how much of it was internal and external. What I do feel confident about, is that this wasn't just some imaginatory "all-in-my-head" thing. It happened, and there were 2 ETs there. I'm pretty sure I would recognize them if I meet them again.

Anyone care to share their own experiences or thoughts?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Meeting ETs - different ways of encounters

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:13 pm

I think you had extremely vivid dream and just saw yourself/selves. For me the colors in a dream state are symbolic and interpret as chakras. So the color blue would mean throat chakra which is speech mostly and perhaps singing aswell if one is a singer for that matter(im not good singer so its just speech for me). I've seen many vivid dreams this year and almost thought that it was real and I was really there. Perhaps I were in another dimension since we can see into the cosmic sector in our dreamstates so my spirit can be pretty much anyplace at will.

Lately I remember that dreams where I was in high places and come down from there fast, like this last night I was on a snow sled made of plastic and after a while going downhill I reach the bottom and stop I see that my snow sled was wooden and a bit broken and then I woke up. This may mean that my spirit re-enters my body from a journey outside of it(maybe not though). In any case I have had alot of these kind of dreams and almost always there is water in the bottom. Now water - according to David Wilcock - in a dream means information if a recall correctly enough so the more water in dreams the more info in waking life. I could be wrong though on my assessment of your dreams.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 am

While I appreciate that you engage in conversation, I think perhaps you missed the subject of the post. It is about sharing experiences with ETs. :)

If you'd like to talk about dreams that are not related to encounters with ETs, perhaps creating a new forum discussion will be more appropriate. There we can have a conversation about the place of transition that your dream is illustrating.

If you had any experiences with ETs, please feel free to share them here :)

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:18 am

How can you tell the difference between extra-terrestrial entity in extra-dimensional enviroment?
It might be just that you are talking to your higherself or some living "ED" entity in cosmic sector. However if you truly believe that you had experience with ETs then thats that, I just wanted to point out more possibilities than just your own. I have had ET experiences in my dreamstate aswell few I can remember that were invasion and extermination like events though these dreams occured in the past, few or more years ago, who knows maybe these events are ahead of me since Daniel said that in dreamstate you access(partially i guess) cosmic sector and it is time we move through in there to future and past and present.

I gotta say that I have witnessed some "ligthbeings" or just lights that were stationary in a specific location where there were no lightpoles or buildings or any humanmade tall structures. First time I saw this I was with my childhood friend and he saw it too it was stationary for like few minutes and then no sign of it ever again and it was far away maybe even many kilometers. Second time with same friend we were walking outside again and just looked up to see the stars in the evening and I saw this light moving in a very strange way it was probably in Earths orbit or even closer, however it moved too fast to be an airplane and it made sudden "zigzag" moves small, but still little zigzags and then it disappeared into the treelines and never saw it again.

These events occured many years ago. Never had closer encounters to my knowledge or then I just couldn't tell the difference between humans and ETs alike since some of them look like us.

Don't want to hurt anyone with my comments so don't take it so personally I know I wouldn't with clear mind, however if mood is "murky" or depressed then maybe I would take an offense in some of these words.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:04 am

Reading your account, it's hard for me to invision an ED/ET being offended because we turned down an offer. The way I see it, that was a test. We are conditioned, being that we've been experiencing our 3d dualistic reality to be wary of things people give us upon meeting. When we can move past these pre conditioned fears, we experience trust in each other as other self aspects of intelligent infinity. I don't mean to say trust blindly, I think your response was the appropriate one (otherwise you would have responded differently), just that there is a new way of interaction coming, outside the realm of duality, where we will overstep the old conditioning and step into a new way of life of trust in Self.

I've yet to encounter a non Earth human physically, but have in dream time met with beings not from here. The one that I remember most vividly was a small being, probably 10 inches tall, with a very large head, large eyes, blue color, and I recall knowing that he was 'bug-type'. At that time, I hadn't released my fears and his presence shocked me and sent me into the fear state. I'm afraid the entirety of our interaction was of the being attempting to calm me so that we could talk. I'm not saying that it didn't happen, I remember about 5 minutes of freak out emotion, but time obviously isn't how we perceive it here in 3d space/time so the encounter could have lasted longer. Perhaps he/she was able to calm me down and we could talk.

My current goal/intention is to send this consciousness to Middle Earth, specifically the Library of Porthologos under the Andean Sea to meet Mikos, the librarian/historian in charge, or all the way to Inner Earth/Agartha to meet our brothers and sisters there :)
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me