UFO Rapture Endgame

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: UFO Rapture Endgame

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:14 pm

The cabal have been and I'm sure remain very desperate to stage a fake alien invasion but so far, they have not managed to pull that rabbit out of the hat.

I was listening to Simon Parkes talk of how it might unfold and warned at that time (28 Dec 2012) that there might be a fake alien invasion in the following 12 months (obviously hasn't happened).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuzydfkgTGk

Cosmic Blueprints interview 28 Dec 2012

35:34
SP: Within the next 12 months, there will be a false alien invasion
What you got to look for is the 1st generation back-engineered, black triangles which are obsolete technology now but they hold on to them
What your researchers refer to as programmed life forms
For 3 to 4 days, the Earth will be locked down so there will be no internet, there will be no Facebook
All commercial flights will be cancelled
You'll have the same thing as you had in 9/11; the twin towers.
You'll have people phoning in, supposedly being independent people - they've seen this, that and the other
But of course, they'll all be employees of the media or government contract[or]s.
After 3 to 4 days, the Americans will say that the first alien invasion has been defeated.
However there's a second wave of aliens on the way and the only possible way to deal with this is if the nations of the world unite and allow all their resources to be drawn into one
And therefore they wish to create a single unit government
How that will pan out - each country will have its same government.
They won't be replaced but they will have to go up the line, up the chain of command for their decision.
The next thing that people will be told is that human type clones had been found and that it's impossible to tell the difference between a human and a human alien clone.
Therefore they wish to chip all humans.
They wish to put a microchip in all humans and they will then set up scanning stations so that they know who's himan and who's alien.
But this is a trick to get people to take that chip
The information that I've been given ..... from extra-dimensional beings (because they come through a portal) - they've told me that the one world government will probably last between 8 to 12 months before it's brought down.
So I suppose if there's anything that I want to say anybody, it's that if this goes ahead in the next 12 months, please don't be scared.
It's not real.
It's a complete fabrication to get a one system government; to get everybody chipped
And I just say to you: do not take the chip
That's the most important thing I want to say to you all.

40:20
Just because it's been planned doesn't mean that it's going to happen exactly in that manner.
It's very, very important to be mindful of what is planned but it doesn't have to happen in that way
If ..... a lot more people are conscious of it, then we can change it.
We make our own future by actively taking part in constructing that future for ourselves and our future generations
Comment on that, Simon?

41 mins
SP: ..... The problem that the ruling elite have is that there is a lot of new age rubbish spoken about 2012 but there is some very interesting science behind the changes that occurred on the 21st and 22nd of December
....What's called the Hadron Collider - the CERN device - which is a type of time machine.
I don't mean a H G Wells type of time machine.
But the CERN device was built almost specifically not to search for dark matter, but to interfere with some very important changes that were occurring on the 21st and 22nd December.
And it was very important that that device was sabotaged; that it didn't work
So efforts were made to prevent that machine working
I have actually been given a screen.
I'll try to email it to you.
A printout after the event from CERN itself, showing that on the 17th December, there was no beam activation and the device shut down and is not due to be re-activated until next year.
The whole point of the exercise was to prevent that machine operating between the 17th December and the 22nd of December
That now means that because that machine didn't activate.... it went through some cycles but it didn't get to full power.
There was a problem with it
That the portal (I refer to them as the Anu but everybody calls them Annunaki ....) their portal has been closed now.
They're trapped here.
As the energy increases, those members of the elite are going to find it harder and harder and harder to exist on this planet
Therefore .... they're fighting amongst themselves - they're going to be absolutely desperate
I do expect something along the alien invasion line because it's simply their last card.
They've got nothing else to play
So it has been an incredibly draining and complex time for me these last 3 months
I totally agree that if we believe something to happen, we can make it happen because consciousness can create reality