UFO Rapture Endgame

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: UFO Rapture Endgame

Post by Lozion » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Just read Wilcock's latest post and frankly its amazing how little David has been saying for the last 3 or 4 posts. Apart from peddling conferences and upcoming products, there is very little content from the blog. So the NSA is diverting our attention from the Snowden scandal by crying wolf over Al-Qaeda? Someone anonymus leaks that intention in the press? Not much of a prophecy or revelation there. There is more & more noise about a possible "event" before the end of the year. Be it a false-flag fake ET landing furthering a new type of Galactic NWO or a bona fide ET visit or a possible Solar induced transformation or other, these IMHO are issues that should be adressed with as much data as possible. My 2 dinars ;)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Lozion wrote:Just read Wilcock's latest post and frankly its amazing how little David has been saying for the last 3 or 4 posts. Apart from peddling conferences and upcoming products, there is very little content from the blog.
"Word on the street" is that David's insiders are not providing him with much information anymore, because he is not doing anything with it. That was certainly the case with me; he had all my Geoengineering data for almost a year before I was talked in to writing it up and publishing it through SoldierHugs. There is really not much point of being an "insider" when nothing every comes "out," and after a while, you stop trying.
Lozion wrote:So the NSA is diverting our attention from the Snowden scandal by crying wolf over Al-Qaeda? Someone anonymus leaks that intention in the press? Not much of a prophecy or revelation there. There is more & more noise about a possible "event" before the end of the year. Be it a false-flag fake ET landing furthering a new type of Galactic NWO or a bona fide ET visit or a possible Solar induced transformation or other, these IMHO are issues that should be adressed with as much data as possible. My 2 dinars ;)
Part 2 of my Anthropology series addresses this "end game." Not giving dates, just the pieces that have been put into place, how they fit together, and the picture that shows up, once assembled. It is up to you if you want to be part of that picture.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:54 am

Daniel, where's part 2 of your Anthropology papers, please?
I see only part 1 is up on the website.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:16 pm

daniel wrote: Part 2 of my Anthropology series addresses this "end game." Not giving dates, just the pieces that have been put into place, how they fit together, and the picture that shows up, once assembled. It is up to you if you want to be part of that picture.
Cant wait to read that... :)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 pm

daniel wrote:
Lozion wrote:Just read Wilcock's latest post and frankly its amazing how little David has been saying for the last 3 or 4 posts. Apart from peddling conferences and upcoming products, there is very little content from the blog.
"Word on the street" is that David's insiders are not providing him with much information anymore, because he is not doing anything with it. That was certainly the case with me; he had all my Geoengineering data for almost a year before I was talked in to writing it up and publishing it through SoldierHugs. There is really not much point of being an "insider" when nothing every comes "out," and after a while, you stop trying.
That's also what I've found. Back in 2010, I gave him info on how the WTC Building 7 was destroyed during 9/11 - it was the same way as WTC 1 & 2. I was expecting him to mention this in his blog. After all, he was musing on it in one of his then recent articles. But nope, he didn't touch it at all. Mind you, the truth was so big and so awful, the other well known people I contacted didn't say anything either :( I'd like to think that they did pass the info on in a private manner rather than go public with it. It's the kind of stuff that gets one suicided

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:05 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:
daniel wrote:
That's also what I've found. Back in 2010, I gave him info on how the WTC Building 7 was destroyed during 9/11 - it was the same way as WTC 1 & 2. I was expecting him to mention this in his blog. After all, he was musing on it in one of his then recent articles. But nope, he didn't touch it at all. Mind you, the truth was so big and so awful, the other well known people I contacted didn't say anything either :( I'd like to think that they did pass the info on in a private manner rather than go public with it. It's the kind of stuff that gets one suicided
Yeah 9/11 is a very touchy subject for some, just look at the aggro between the "truthers" and "no planers"! David is a much more public figure than Daniel which i'm happy about, maybe he doesn't want to draw the attention of anyone that would normally not bother with him. You just stay hidden away please Daniel, so you can keep on enlightening us all with your amazing research! People can find the truth about 9/11 if they look hard enough but there are so many other important things to be focusing on than what really happened. Ironically I think the What Really Happened website doesn't actually know what really happened!! ;)

It's incredible when you look into all the people who die in apparent suicides or contract a fast acting cancer and the information they were bringing forward; MILABS, free energy, underground bases, humanities origins and so on. My thoughts go out to Lloyd Pye who is the most recent researcher to get cancer, add him to the list of others and the truths they were sharing and you can clearly see a dangerous agenda against the truth. :(
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Djchrismac wrote:David is a much more public figure than Daniel which i'm happy about, maybe he doesn't want to draw the attention of anyone that would normally not bother with him. You just stay hidden away please Daniel, so you can keep on enlightening us all with your amazing research!
My research is nothing more than common sense, extrapolated from Larson. Since it is based solely on natural consequences from a "theory of everything," there's not much guesswork--unlike the stuff now being put out by David and crew, to my disappointment. I got a dozen PMs this morning about David's new blog post, and all the praise and worship it generated from the Wanderer contingent. The subject lines were divided into two categories... the first was praise of David, like "David's Masterpiece!!!!!" ... the others, mainly from the scientific underground, had a subject of "Houston, the Ego has Landed." Of course, I got quite a chuckle from the latter, being a play on astronaut Neil Armstrong.

The other day, Bruce was invited by some of David's colleagues to join a research team, to represent Larson's ideas. I got to listen in on the conference call they had. If you've read Beyond Space and Time, Larson derives the development of consciousness as a natural outgrowth of the evolution of life to a higher level of existence--life creates consciousness. When Bruce was asked about consciousness, he naturally related this process--of which all of David's colleagues strongly disagreed! They insisted that consciousness had to come BEFORE life, and it had to be THAT WAY because they all agreed on it. No underlying theory, no consequences of development--just consensus of opinion taken as fact.

This situation really exemplifies what is going on today. Popular opinion is being taken as fact; real, deductive and inductive research is being completely ignored, because it reveals that humans aren't the "gods" they think they are. I guess humility got lost in the shuffle, somewhere.

Quite honestly, I don't care if they kill me or not. I doubt they will, as they are learning about the LMs and their tech from my posts--something they have never been able to comprehend. And I keep telling them they need to buy my silence with a nice cabin up in the mountains, but they never seem to listen. Get with it, guys! :D

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Daniel, since you know David very well, could you please explain what your issue(s) is/are with him or his "crew"? Which ideas do you (or Bruce) disagree on? You also said in one post that he's become a different man since he got involved in the "planetary financial battle". Is he (deliberately?) not reporting (enough) on some things that you talked about years ago, e.g. the LMs (I haven't heard him mention this - he only speaks about the other worldly people), do you think there are any flaws in his first book, etc.? Would you like to point out something that he mentioned in his (latest) blogs (if you read them)? Is there anything you would like to add about him, his teachings or his research?

I was very surprised when you wrote that the questioner of TLO was very familiar with Larson's theory (or was even his friend or head of Larson's organisation), if I remember it correctly. You also said that is the reason why the TLO message is biased in the first place (I hope I got it right), not to mention the additional influence of that negative entity. As a result of all those influences, which part of the message is biased by the questioner's foreknowledge of RS, which part by the medium's psyche, and which part by that negative intruder? Is this a good formula to start a religion or an appealing spiritual movement? I believe it can be. In relation to this, I will never forget Jordan Maxwell's simple words:"Talk to [YOUR] spirit - talk audibly. Ask him to guide you and to protect you, your family, and your loved ones. Ask him to guide you to meet the people you are supposed to meet."
daniel wrote:I got a dozen PMs this morning about David's new blog post, and all the praise and worship it generated from the Wanderer contingent.
I find the "Wanderer contingent" a very interesting observation. :)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:53 pm

daniel wrote:My research is nothing more than common sense, extrapolated from Larson. Since it is based solely on natural consequences from a "theory of everything," there's not much guesswork--unlike the stuff now being put out by David and crew, to my disappointment. I got a dozen PMs this morning about David's new blog post, and all the praise and worship it generated from the Wanderer contingent. The subject lines were divided into two categories... the first was praise of David, like "David's Masterpiece!!!!!" ... the others, mainly from the scientific underground, had a subject of "Houston, the Ego has Landed." Of course, I got quite a chuckle from the latter, being a play on astronaut Neil Armstrong.
Which is exactly how a theory of everything should be not a mish-mash of theories and guesses pushed and promoted by mainstream science today!

It seems that David could be in for another disappointment like he got after 21 December 2012. He also doesn't mention Geoengineering much from what I can see which highlights to me that he is ignoring important facts in favour of others.
daniel wrote:The other day, Bruce was invited by some of David's colleagues to join a research team, to represent Larson's ideas. I got to listen in on the conference call they had. If you've read Beyond Space and Time, Larson derives the development of consciousness as a natural outgrowth of the evolution of life to a higher level of existence--life creates consciousness. When Bruce was asked about consciousness, he naturally related this process--of which all of David's colleagues strongly disagreed! They insisted that consciousness had to come BEFORE life, and it had to be THAT WAY because they all agreed on it. No underlying theory, no consequences of development--just consensus of opinion taken as fact.

This situation really exemplifies what is going on today. Popular opinion is being taken as fact; real, deductive and inductive research is being completely ignored, because it reveals that humans aren't the "gods" they think they are. I guess humility got lost in the shuffle, somewhere.
I found a perfect example of this in the comments on a post from http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ about chemtrails destroying the ozone layer: "I pray for help from ETs and from the Source Field (David Wilcock’s name for the Highest Power)."

I'm not sitting about waiting for help!
daniel wrote:Quite honestly, I don't care if they kill me or not. I doubt they will, as they are learning about the LMs and their tech from my posts--something they have never been able to comprehend. And I keep telling them they need to buy my silence with a nice cabin up in the mountains, but they never seem to listen. Get with it, guys! :D
Hahaha well keep up what you are doing and you may get what you wish for as you reveal more of your deductive (or should that be destructive?! :D ) reasoning! But you'll not be able to enjoy any blue skies up in the mountains... :shock:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 pm

deepfsh wrote:Daniel, since you know David very well, could you please explain what your issue(s) is/are with him or his "crew"? Which ideas do you (or Bruce) disagree on?
From what I see, David is going down the path he always wanted to walk. I have no issues with that. My path, however, has forked off in a different direction. (bruce can answer on his own, as he was the one they were talking with.)
deepfsh wrote:You also said in one post that he's become a different man since he got involved in the "planetary financial battle".
Yes; he has a distinctly different "feel" nowadays than the person I bet back in 2004.
deepfsh wrote:Is he (deliberately?) not reporting (enough) on some things that you talked about years ago, e.g. the LMs (I haven't heard him mention this - he only speaks about the other worldly people),
He knows all about the LMs, as you can see from this post in 2007: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start ... s-part-iii. I did offer to give him enough info on the LMs to fill 5 books (still have the email), but got no response.
deepfsh wrote:do you think there are any flaws in his first book, etc.? Would you like to point out something that he mentioned in his (latest) blogs (if you read them)? Is there anything you would like to add about him, his teachings or his research?
His first book was an e-Book, and yes, I read his blogs, and I have some problems with his numerical calculations of the "Wilcock Constant" in that first ebook. I like David; always have. He's a decent guy, tries hard, but as I've mentioned here and on the DC forum, doesn't always get it right because he is a journalist, not a researcher. That's why he can crank out thousands of pages of books and blogs (unlike me, where I can crank out 18 pages in 6 months!)
deepfsh wrote:I was very surprised when you wrote that the questioner of TLO was very familiar with Larson's theory (or was even his friend or head of Larson's organisation), if I remember it correctly. You also said that is the reason why the TLO message is biased in the first place (I hope I got it right), not to mention the additional influence of that negative entity. As a result of all those influences, which part of the message is biased by the questioner's foreknowledge of RS, which part by the medium's psyche, and which part by that negative intruder? Is this a good formula to start a religion or an appealing spiritual movement? I believe it can be. In relation to this, I will never forget Jordan Maxwell's simple words:"Talk to [YOUR] spirit - talk audibly. Ask him to guide you and to protect you, your family, and your loved ones. Ask him to guide you to meet the people you are supposed to meet."
I don't have any answers for that, as I was busy altering time and space at Montauk when those channeling sessions were going on. But Don and Carla were on the Board of Directors for ISUS when it was created, and they were both avid readers, and Larson's stuff has been around since 1959. Is it Ra, or is it Memorex? I don't know. But it is a bit of a coincidence.