UFO Rapture Endgame

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
UFO Rapture Endgame

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Is it just me or have things started ramping up towards the Alien invasion false flag invasion? Much rumoured in many various sources such as channelings, abduction reports, insider info, religion, crop circles and so on all point towards this, just a few things tonight have made me question whether it is the NWO starting to play their trump card...

Just this week the NSA insider mentions Alien rapture as being the next false flag to take away more of our freedom and channel 4 in the UK show a Horizon Documentary Confessions of an Abductee, not worth watching unless you want a non-scientific example of side-stepping the important questions and portraying abductees as crazy.

A new documentary was linked to on Educating Humanity this week too:

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2013/0 ... rsion.html

When UFOs Arrive, What Will Happen - Full Documentary

It's all hush-hush as we track a secretive global paper trail, delving into government plans on how to deal with other-planet visitors. Searching historical records, we find that protocols are in place--from the U.S. military's JANAP-146 reporting requirements to France's Cometa files, from Chapter 13 of the FEMA Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control titled "Enemy Attack and UFO Potential", to a now-repealed federal law titled "Extraterrestrial Exposure".

Add this to the NSA whistleblower, Erin Rothschild and Supersoldiers on Project Camelot, more severe weather and chemtrails, David Wilcock getting excited, but just wait until you check out the sci fi movies for 2013!

http://www.movieweb.com/movies/2013/sci-fi

For example, see if you can spot a theme here:

Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)

In the wake of a shocking act of terror from within their own organization, the crew of The Enterprise is called back home to Earth. In defiance of regulations and with a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads his crew on a manhunt to capture an unstoppable force of destruction and bring those responsible to justice.

After Earth (2013)

A crash landing leaves teenager Kitai Raige (Jaden Smith) and his legendary father Cypher (Will Smith) stranded on Earth, 1,000 years after cataclysmic events forced humanity's escape. With Cypher critically injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to signal for help, facing uncharted terrain, evolved animal species that now rule the planet, and an unstoppable alien creature that escaped during the crash. Father and son must learn to work together and trust one another if they want any chance of returning home.

Escape from Planet Earth (2013)

The Host (2013)

A riveting story about the survival of love and the human spirit in a time of war. Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, their minds taken over while their bodies remain intact. Most of humanity has succumbed.

Riddick (2013)

The infamous Riddick has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet that appears to be lifeless. Soon, however, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human he's encountered. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.

Elysium (2013)

Set in the year 2159, where the very wealthy live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth, a man takes on a mission that could bring equality to the polarized worlds

Stranded (2013)

Four isolated astronauts on board a bio-dome space craft, experience a ghostly intercession after a meteor storm, leading to paranoia, fear and death.

Ender's Game (2013)

70 years after a horrific alien war, an unusually gifted child is sent to an advanced military school in space to prepare for a future invasion.

And it goes on, seriously check them all out!!

Europa Report (2013)
Upside Down (2013)
Alien Uprising (2013)
Gemini Rising (2013)
Almost Human (2013)
Area 52 (2013)
Project Blue Book (2013)
Roswell FM (2013)
Sex on the Moon (2013)
Oblivion (2013)

These are my favourites...

Dominion: Dinosaurs Versus Aliens (2013)

The story will center on a secret world battle where aliens attack Earth when dinosaurs roamed, although the pre-historic creatures have much more intelligence than previously thought

Earth's Final Hours (2013)

When bizarre radiation storms suddenly erupt, defense systems are wiped out, polar outposts are incinerated and space debris blasts holes clear through our planet. Now a tough federal, a cool government scientist and his rebel genius son have uncovered a magnetospheric nightmare that could stop the Earth’s rotation. Do a disgraced inventor and an archaic satellite hold the sole keys to our survival, or is the clock ticking towards the annihilation of mankind?

The Martian Chronicles (2013)

When the Earth is headed toward destruction, a group of humans colonize the planet Mars where they clash with the native inhabitants.

Does anyone else get the feeling that something is building up?! :shock:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Re: UFO Rapture Endgame

Post by Secret Agent Man » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:49 pm

In one of Inelia Benz's web videos or blog posts (can't remember which) she talked about how our hollywood movies are one of the ways that humans are told what is happening to them and what is going to happen to them. The purpose for the truth behind the entertainment is because Earth is a free will planet and we have to agree to our reality. If an idea or concept is introduced (even through entertainment) without being rejected then it is considered our agreement (collectively). If this is true it is pure genius on the part of the oppressors. It does appear that you are correct though. I believe it was even discussed in the Sirius documentary.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:39 am

Djchrismac wrote: Does anyone else get the feeling that something is building up?! :shock:
I"ve been reading between the lines since about 1998. But maybe this is just me taking things too literal in a way ... I have aspergers and am working on finding a doctor right now. I see patterns in things that most don't see. There definitely is a theme to all the movies, there's always been a theme to movies.

Ahhhh ... Ender's Game ... I'm reading the book now and it is great.

Erin Rothschild ... doesn't settle well with me.

I think some stories are put out there to discredit others.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Secret Agent Man wrote: If an idea or concept is introduced (even through entertainment) without being rejected then it is considered our agreement (collectively).
Yes, Secret Agent Man, I think that is the intent but this approach does not sound like a proper disclosure of the terms and conditions we are supposedly agreeing to.

It doesn't seem like this entertainment method of getting people to agree would hold up in a galactic court.

For example, if having all caps on our birth certificates means consent to being corporate employees as part of a debt slave system, I am sure none of our parents were informed as to what they were signing, so the contract is voided.

Human free will has been violated and this is why I think we qualify for peaceful galactic assistance.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:01 am

Secret Agent Man wrote:In one of Inelia Benz's web videos or blog posts (can't remember which) she talked about how our hollywood movies are one of the ways that humans are told what is happening to them and what is going to happen to them. The purpose for the truth behind the entertainment is because Earth is a free will planet and we have to agree to our reality. If an idea or concept is introduced (even through entertainment) without being rejected then it is considered our agreement (collectively). If this is true it is pure genius on the part of the oppressors. It does appear that you are correct though. I believe it was even discussed in the Sirius documentary.
What are your thoughts on Inelia Benz? At first I was fairly positive about her but since reading up more and getting her newsletter for a while she seems too focused on money for my liking so i'm not too sure about her now.
maeghan wrote:Erin Rothschild ... doesn't settle well with me.

I think some stories are put out there to discredit others.
I agree and I like how Kerry seems to be quite aware of this when interviewing the Supersoldiers too. It definitely sounds like an agenda is being pushed forward with such people now coming forward. I doubt they are risking their lives as they say they are!
PHIon wrote:
secretagentman wrote:If an idea or concept is introduced (even through entertainment) without being rejected then it is considered our agreement (collectively).
Yes, Secret Agent Man, I think that is the intent but this approach does not sound like a proper disclosure of the terms and conditions we are supposedly agreeing to.

It doesn't seem like this entertainment method of getting people to agree would hold up in a galactic court.

For example, if having all caps on our birth certificates means consent to being corporate employees as part of a debt slave system, I am sure none of our parents were informed as to what they were signing, so the contract is voided.

Human free will has been violated and this is why I think we qualify for peaceful galactic assistance.
Once again Matt and Trey are very clued up... :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinewood_D ... th_Park%29

Randy tries to keep other countries from spending the space cash since that might alert the Intergalactic Police; however, this fails when Mexico spends its money on 32 hospitals and 7 water parks, and China spends it on 48 soccer stadiums. Learning that Finland is about to divulge to the cops, Randy persuades the rest of the world to wipe Finland out in a nuclear missile attack. The Intergalactic Police pay a third visit to ask about the strike, but the South Park residents fake disbelief. By this time, Stan has had enough of the deception, so he tells the truth about cheating in the pinewood derby and returns his trophy; however, no one else on the planet comes clean about the space cash. McGee-zax emerges from the officers' ship, having only faked his death. He reveals that he is really Kevorn Zaxor, ambassador to new world testing, and that the entire chain of events was a test to see if Earth was worthy of joining the intergalactic community. As punishment for failing, the Earth is isolated from the rest of the Universe forever. The episode ends with Randy saying "Well, that sucks".
Yes, if we don't get this mess sorted out it will suck, big time! In some ways it seems like we are getting assistance but progress is too slow for my liking, we're still seeing about 5% of the sun most days due to Geoengineering and I want this to stop now more than anything. I just keep trying to spread the word but few people care.

Interesting to note that Divine Cosmos was apparently on a list of websites monitored by the NSA... a lot of these will be familiar:

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citiz ... 48118.html
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Djchrismac wrote:What are your thoughts on Inelia Benz? At first I was fairly positive about her but since reading up more and getting her newsletter for a while she seems too focused on money for my liking so i'm not too sure about her now.
I like her and am a fan but I also don't put too much faith in any one individual human being because they are all unique individual souls making their own conscious free will decisions. She may be very unique and incredibly gifted, but she has her own life and her own perspectives that may not always agree with mine, which is fine. That being said, I like a lot of what she says but not everything. The money stuff does not bother me at all because I agree with a lot of what she says on the issue. It is true that a great deal of spiritual people struggle with money because they equate it to the ego, greed, and bad karma. Her perspective is that money energy is essentially the same as the Earth's energy and money affords us the opportunities and the freedom to do things. Money is simply a tool and it is how you use it that matters. Anyway, to each their own though.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 am

Djchrismac wrote:Is it just me or have things started ramping up towards the Alien invasion false flag invasion? Much rumoured in many various sources such as channelings, abduction reports, insider info, religion, crop circles and so on all point towards this, just a few things tonight have made me question whether it is the NWO starting to play their trump card...
Yes I agree indeed, here is a copy of the mail I sent to Tolec regarding this issue and the info he shared in his last Truth Frequency Radio interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JVHMOuxPLk

"Hi Tolec, 1st off let me say I really enjoy listening to you and your coleague Tanaath on the various issues regarding Gaia and her evolution. Now, I've listened to your 5-17-13 interview again tonite and something needs to be clarified about the new info you brought up from the Council.

You mention that during the process of transitioning there will probably be an overt attempt by Reptilian forces to re-conquer Earth or some parts of it. Then, later on the show you say it is expected that a delegation from the Andromeda Council will visit Earth in the late summer/fall time period before the transformation. This is very confusing as more and more data supports a possible Reptilian attempt to be under the guise of a friendly visit (ie: GFOL) ultimately to usher a new rule under their auspices and their Cabal supporters.

If the Council plans on showing itself at about the same time, there is a clear potential for humans to not understand who is right or wrong and end up supporting the wrong team or worse end up boarding Reptilian ships off Earth much like your stance that the Council will board humans on their biosphere to bring them to a new 3D planet. Same dialectic but from different sources. Any comments?"

I will post his answer if it comes.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:31 pm

This article by Dr. Steven Greer discusses this topic in depth:

http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/581-2/
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:39 pm

PHIon wrote:This article by Dr. Steven Greer discusses this topic in depth:

http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/581-2/

Was this directed at me? If yes I dont see how...

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Here is Tolec's answer to my mail:

"...For the record, the people of the Andromeda Council, likely those from Procyon, would again - 'step up to the plate' - like they did in eliminating all of those Reptilian undersea bases.

They would do so from a defensive posture {as in defending the people of the planet Earth} to take the necessary actions to prevent the fake human Reptilians... from taking over &/or taking political power... over any region of Earth.

If this is necessary, the people of the Andromeda Council will be successful again... and eliminate this Reptilian presence from Earth for good.

I can tell you this, if any of these scenarios I've just described happen, as I've already described before, it will all happen very, very fast. It - WILL NOT - be a long drawn out process.

The fake-human Reptilians, and their Reptilian leadership, will definitely show themselves for who they are. There will be no mistaking them, nor their agenda... simply because of the actions they will take. I would tell people, pay close attention to their actions... not their words."

So there you go DJchrismac, we can expect counter-measures in such a contingency.

Lozion wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:Is it just me or have things started ramping up towards the Alien invasion false flag invasion? Much rumoured in many various sources such as channelings, abduction reports, insider info, religion, crop circles and so on all point towards this, just a few things tonight have made me question whether it is the NWO starting to play their trump card...
Yes I agree indeed, here is a copy of the mail I sent to Tolec regarding this issue and the info he shared in his last Truth Frequency Radio interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JVHMOuxPLk

"Hi Tolec, 1st off let me say I really enjoy listening to you and your coleague Tanaath on the various issues regarding Gaia and her evolution. Now, I've listened to your 5-17-13 interview again tonite and something needs to be clarified about the new info you brought up from the Council.

You mention that during the process of transitioning there will probably be an overt attempt by Reptilian forces to re-conquer Earth or some parts of it. Then, later on the show you say it is expected that a delegation from the Andromeda Council will visit Earth in the late summer/fall time period before the transformation. This is very confusing as more and more data supports a possible Reptilian attempt to be under the guise of a friendly visit (ie: GFOL) ultimately to usher a new rule under their auspices and their Cabal supporters.

If the Council plans on showing itself at about the same time, there is a clear potential for humans to not understand who is right or wrong and end up supporting the wrong team or worse end up boarding Reptilian ships off Earth much like your stance that the Council will board humans on their biosphere to bring them to a new 3D planet. Same dialectic but from different sources. Any comments?"

I will post his answer if it comes.