The Afterlife Investigations - The Scole Experiments

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
The Afterlife Investigations - The Scole Experiments

Post by Djchrismac » Wed May 01, 2013 7:02 pm

I watched the following documentary on The Scole Experiments, fascinating stuff but the whole time I kept thinking of it in light of the temporal region...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSEi_sfaSU

Breakthrough scientific evidence for the afterlife. The Scole Experiments. For five years a group of mediums and scientists witnessed more phenomena than in any other experiment in the history of the paranormal, including recorded conversations with the dead, written messages on sealed film, video of spirit faces and even spirit forms materializing. These experiments may finally convince you there is life after death. The scientific team in change of overseeing these experiments include world renowned Cambridge Scientist - Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Dr. David Fontana and Researcher Montague Keen who died during the filming of the documentary.
I've never seen a ghost, apart from when I was about 2 and according to my Mum who was tucking me into bed the cat freaked and bolted under the dresser while arching it's back and hissing, I then pipe up "Mummy Mummy who's the cowboy man with his guns?" pointing across the room. My Mum turned and saw nothing and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up and she got a total chill.

I have no memory of this whatsoever unfortunately but it definitely happened, i'm actually tempted to do hypnotic regression to try and remember it. I'm sure it must have been another being from the temporal zone/another dimension, has anyone else experienced similar?

Anyway it's a fascinating documentary but I kept thinking it's beings from the temporal zone messing about and the levitation, orbs etc. are a result of the group's focused intentions on wanting something to happen and making it happen by accessing the temporal zone and untapped potential, hence the effects. Also a lot of the voices seem to state that they are in another dimension, but instead of taking this literally the mediums and co. are convinced it's ghosts/spirits because that's what they want it to be.

For the ones saying they are the exact relative and matching the voice it's either true contact from the soul in a higher density or two boys from the future using a crank-n-wank timephone to play prank calls!! ;)

What do you all think, it certainly seems to me that accessing the temporal zone could be causing these effects...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Re: The Afterlife Investigations - The Scole Experiments

Post by Secret Agent Man » Wed May 08, 2013 11:02 am

Thank you for posting this, I'll be sure to check it out. I recently read the books written by Dr. Michael Newton on the subject of 'life between lives'. Dr. Newton was a traditional hypnotherapist who inadvertently discovered he could regress people into their past lives. Later again inadvertently discovered that he could regress people even deeper so that they could actually remember their time spent in between incarnations in 'the spirit world' as they call it. This is likely time-space in Dewey Larson terms. Dr. Newton specifically stayed away from books on the subject because he wanted to be as unbiased as possible in his studies. What he found in regressing over 7,000 patients over the years was remarkable consistency in the between lives recounts. Below is a recent documentary that was done on the subject of his work, which you may find interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... GDFbMqMaPY

I've actually gone to one of his trained hypnotherapists and did 2 past life regressions. My intent was to do a between lives session next but I haven't gotten to it yet. The reason being that the past life info I got was so powerful that I wanted to take adequate time to integrate the experience before rushing off and going to the next level. Its definitely an experience to behold. In my past life sessions the pieces of the puzzle for issues I was working on then and how they pertain to where I am now and issues I dealt with in this life were just amazing. I know some people think past lives are an imaginary story our subconscious strings together to show us what we want to see, but I honestly don't see how that is possible after going through my experience. What I saw was just too amazing and so bizarre I don't know if I could make up something so perfect if I tried. Anyway, I just wanted to share since you started a thread on the topic. It’s a subject I have had much interest in lately.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri May 10, 2013 6:42 pm

No worries! :) Dr. Newton's work sounds good so i'll check out the documentary this weekend, cheers!

I'd love to know more about your past life regression, it's something i've wanted to do for some time now so any advice you can give me would be appreciated. Were both of them completely different lives and how long ago were they, did you get an indication? What sort of things have you carried through into this incarnation?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Sat May 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I'd love to know more about your past life regression, it's something i've wanted to do for some time now so any advice you can give me would be appreciated. Were both of them completely different lives and how long ago were they, did you get an indication? What sort of things have you carried through into this incarnation?
EDIT: Sorry this is so long, but it should be worth the read... I promise! :D

I found my hypnotherapist off of the website for 'The Newton Institute' which you can google to find their webpage. Dr. Newton set up The Newton Institute to train other hypnotherapists in his 'Life Between Lives' (LBL) regression technique. There are hypnotherapists all over the United States and across the globe now practicing his techniques. I saw the only therapist in OH which was about an hour and a half drive for me, so not too bad. The like you to do at least two past life sessions prior to going into an LBL session because it helps get you acclimated to the state of consciousness and how you perceive information. Some people are more auditory, some are more visual, and others are more kinesthetic (where you just get a 'knowing'). I'm sort of a mixture between visual and kinesthetic. I would sort of see scenes in my head sort of in a fast forward sequence. When I would then have a question about what just happened, most of the time that's where the 'knowing' would just pop into my head to explain the answer to whatever question I had.

They hypnotherapist said that if you have an intention to see a past life that pertains to a particular issue most of the time that is the life you will review. She said that on rare occasions your guide will show you a different past life if it is important. She said most of the time it is the intention of the client that determines the life you review though. I really had one objective other than to experience what a past life review was like, and that was to review any past lives that had influenced me developing a neurological condition in this life. Since I knew I had two sessions scheduled I was also interested in seeing my most previous lifetime because that would perhaps give me the best opportunity to find physical evidence that would validate what I saw in trance. I didn't know what lifetime to review first, so I just threw it up to my guide to determine the order and settled in for the ride.

The hypnotherapist put me into a light state of hypnosis and brought me back to some sort of a life event during my teenage years, then another event even sooner when I was about 8. After that she brought me back into the womb and then into a void. She had me imagine a tunnel which I would travel into and then descend down onto the Earth. As I was floating down I saw the panhandle of Florida. The first thing she has you do is to plant your feet on the ground and look down. She said it is very grounding and helps you to get oriented in the past life scene. She then has you describe what you are wearing. I saw brown shoes, khaki pants, and a short sleeve button up shirt. I was on a walking path in a park with a small lake and trees nearby. I was going for a walk. Behind me were the buildings of a town either the outskirts of a city or a town. When she asked me my name I got Harold, which is not a name I would pick for myself. She asked where I was the first thing that popped into my head was Tallahassee (or nearby). When she asked what year it was I got 1974. I was born in 1979 in this life by the way, which she said is fairly quick to come back, but not uncommon. When she asked what I did for a job I saw a drafting board with a picture of the space shuttle. I believe I was a defense contractor working on the space program. The timing would have been right since the shuttle work would have been going on at that time.

She asked me if I had anyone important in my life and I got nothing, felt alone. I saw a red brick ranch house, craftsman style. I suddenly felt very lonely, socially awkward. I believe I had some social anxiety issues in that lifetime. This makes sense because I had these issues growing up in this lifetime too. I've overcome them since college so it was interesting for me to feel these feelings again. I had almost forgotten what it was like. When she asked me to go to a significant event in my life I suddenly saw myself in a dark alley with a black and white striped awning over a window on the building to my left. I believe it was an Italian restaurant. Suddenly I heard gun shots in the distance. I moved forward to investigate and down the street to the left I saw a white car parked in the road kind of crooked and the drivers door was open. A woman was crouched down screaming in terror. I had difficulty progressing because I believe part of me was trying to block it. The hypnotherapist later told me this is not uncommon as death is not a pleasant experience and we don't want to go through it again. I am pretty sure I was going to help the woman and suddenly I saw myself lying on the ground, shot in the left chest, lung area. Here's where it gets really interesting. In this lifetime, I had lung surgery on my left lung to correct a birth defect when I was 12 years old. I now have a scar on that side of my body. The fact that I saw myself getting shot in that area for my most recent past life sent chills down my spine. In a way it was cool to have that validation.

Once you go through the death scene the hypnotherapist has you sit down with your former self, as though you are talking to another person. Then you review what the lessons were in that life and how they pertain to the life you are living now. I got that the issues I had in that life had a lot to do with social anxiety and being alone, two things I overcame in this lifetime and no longer have. My former self was very proud of what I've done with my life this time around. It was very neat. Another interesting thing is that when I was about 5 years old in this life, I was very interested in air planes and the space shuttle. I had several books with just pictures of airplanes. It kind of makes sense if my most recent life I was an aerospace engineer. Interestingly enough I became an engineer in this life too, but I pursued the automotive route and worked for Chrysler for about 7 years.

For the next past life session I really set the intention that I wanted to see where this neurological condition came from. Just some background information here, in 2008 Chrysler was getting ready to declare bankruptcy. They ended up offering a buy out program to all their salaried workforce. I was living in St. Louis at the time working at the Dodge Ram assembly plant as a plant vehicle engineer, responsible for coordinating engineering changes with headquarters engineering in Detroit. I really wasn't happy as a plant vehicle engineer because I missed working in design and testing but a few years in the plant was supposed to be good for your career. We had just moved to St. Louis in 2007. I was torn because I really didn't like living in Detroit and my wife and I didn't want to raise a family there. When the buy out package came out, we didn't know what the future of the company would be and I didn't want to move back to Detroit if they closed the plant, so I opted to take the buy out. Besides, my wife had just found a job in the area and was actually making a little more than me anyway. It made sense to take the money and leave Chrysler.

I was unemployed for quite some time, 2 years, 1 month and 3 days to be exact. During the first year my wife and I got pregnant and we were expecting our first child. I got into a horrible depressed state during this time. I was ashamed of being unemployed while my pregnant wife got up at 6am to go to work every morning. I felt guilty for having left Chrysler. I missed identifying with my job which made me feel important. Everybody always wanted to know what it was like to work for one of the big automakers. I suddenly didn't have that anymore. I felt like I had nothing. To add to the stress now I was expecting my first child and felt overwhelmed. It was just over a year into my ordeal and 3 months before my daughter was born that I began to manifest neurological symptoms and I was diagnosed with Benign Fasculation Syndrome. I was terrified I had MS, Parkinson's, or ALS. The health anxiety sent me over the edge further. I was in a downward spiral. It wasn't until I discovered alternative medicine that I began to feel better. This brought me hope and further improved my health and attitude. I had a spiritual awakening and changed everything about how I used to handle fear, stress, worry and I've almost completely overcome my condition. I still wanted to know why though.

Another pertinent piece of information is that I grew up in a military family. My father was an officer in the Air Force. We moved around my whole life and my dad ended up retiring in Ohio after I left for college. I met my wife in college and she just happened to be going into the Air Force through ROTC. My brother also ended up going into the Air Force. The military was very much a part of my life. My wife got out when we got married, but she is still in the Reserves to this day. I had always thought of going into the military, but there was just this uneasy feeling I always had about it. I couldn't explain it. I loved the Air Force but I just had this weird reservation about it if that makes any sense.

So, this next past life was the one that really threw me for a loop... A couple actually. So she regressed me and did a very similar technique. When I emerged from the tunnel I planted my feet on the ground and I saw dark blue military boots with a gold edging along the top. The uniform pants were dark blue as well with a gold stripe running up the sides. My feet were on metal plate decking. When she asked me my name though, I couldn't get anything. It was unintelligible. Confused I was searching my mind for who I was. This is where I got one of those kinesthetic knowings and I felt like I was in command, so I just said I'm a captain or commander or something. Whatever I am, I am in charge of a small crew. The information kept coming though and suddenly I realized I was on a small ship, but it wasn't a sea going ship but a space going vessel! The next question the therapist asked was, where was I? Again, the information seemed to come through unintelligible at first, but then I saw the constellation Orion, and I knew I was somewhere in that star system. I looked very human. I was tall and masculine with dark hair and my skin was a pale grey. The humanoid look was so human in fact, you would probably just see me walking down the street, think my eyes were a little weird and that I needed to get some sun. I think they eyes were bigger and maybe a little further apart. My jaw was more pronounced and I had broad shoulders.

Anyway, when she asked what happened next I saw we got caught off guard and were disabled. I believe we were a small intelligence gathering vessel looking for weapons capability. We were at war with another race and I believe they were reptilian. We were boarded and captured. Next I saw myself strapped to a table with electro shock torture being done to me. There was also some sort of a visual device that flashed light patterns in my eyes. I believe it was for interrogation and information extraction. I got the impression that I put up a fight but eventually talked, particularly after they executed members of my crew in front of me. It was very traumatic to witness... I saw myself sitting in a small steel cell and I think I was there for quite some time. The next significant event I saw was me getting released in a prisoner exchange. I saw I had a wife and a son. I was badly injured, broken, and depressed though. My fellow military officers felt ashamed of me because they thought I should have died in battle. I think my own son joined the military in my footsteps and even felt the same way. I felt guilty, ashamed, and overwhelmed. Sound familiar? I saw myself in a bar drinking and suppressing my pain. I pushed my friends and family away. I saw myself dying in bed with my wife at my side.

In my life review where I was to sit down with my former self, I saw him sitting back in that small cold steel prison cell. His elbows were resting on his knees and his head was hanging down looking at the ground. When I sat beside him he lifted his head and looked into my eyes. In that moment when we locked eyes I suddenly felt overwhelmed with all the pain and horrible emotions he had experienced. It was so strong and so intense I actually lurched forward in my hypnosis chair and began crying uncontrollably. It was SO horrible... The information started to come through as a knowing that he was so proud of how I have overcome these problems in this lifetime. He told me I was a much better father, a much better husband, and much better at being in touch with who I am. The pain had turned into beaming unconditional love.

When I awoke from hypnosis the hypnotherapist told me that she was clairvoyant, but for the first time ever in a session she had actually seen my face change or morph during a session. She said in that moment when I lurched forward in the chair and started crying I looked completely different. The facial features she described coincided with things I saw in my session and did not tell her out loud. It was pretty cool. My body though was tingling from my fingertips to my toes. I truly felt as though I had just been electrified from being strapped to that table. As I reflected back on the experience, I realized that all the emotions I had felt in that life due to the trauma were the exact same emotions I was feeling in this life, just for different reasons. As fantastic as the story sounds of being in a war as a military commander in a humanoid Orion race and all the horrible crap I went through. Strip all that away and you have emotional events and how you deal with them. This lifetime I chose a different path and had a spiritual awakening. That was the lesson buried in the unemployment and the birth of my first daughter. It also explained the strong military presence in my vibration if you will. It all fit together so perfectly that I have no idea how I could have possibly made it all up. I certainly wouldn't have imagined being another alien race. The hypnotherapist did tell me that she has had several 'hybrid souls' come through. That's the term Michael Newton uses for souls who have incarnated on other worlds before coming to Earth.

Anyway, after going through that experience I decided to wait to do an LBL session. I really wanted to integrate the experience. It's weird too because every now and again I'll get a strange 'flash back' type feeling from one of the two past lives. For example, I work on a military base now as a civilian. I was in one of the public restrooms one morning and there were quite a few people in there, a few in military uniform, lots of commotion. Suddenly I had a flashback type feeling of being on a military transport ship (space vessel) heading on a mission somewhere. It was the weirdest feeling. It came out of nowhere. I think it might have been from early in my career in the Orion life. Very strange.

At first I would get kind of emotional even just telling my story of the past life review. It's been getting easier and easier each time and as time progresses. I think I've integrated it very well now and feel like I'll be ready to try an LBL session soon. I think I might ask for that as my fathers day gift since its like $350 or so. :) Anyway, yes I know that all sounds like a crazy story above, but its what I experienced. I have no proof to offer anyone, but then again I'm not concerned with seeking validation from anyone either. I know it was an experience meant for me. I don't mind sharing it with others as I think telling the story helps me to integrate it further. Sorry for the long post. I hope this makes some sense or doesn't sound too insane. :)

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat May 11, 2013 6:32 pm

WOW! What can I say man but thanks, that sounds like an incredible experience! I watched the Flipside documentary and it was great, very interesting to hear about some of the past lives and it funny as my Mum mentioned when I was very young that we choose our parents, life experience, lessons to learn etc. before we begin this incarnation. I had since read about this elsewhere but having so many people say the say thing from their LBL regressions pretty much cements it for me.
Secret Agent Man wrote:I found my hypnotherapist off of the website for 'The Newton Institute' which you can google to find their webpage.
I'll try and find one close to me in Scotland and give it a go, as I said it's something that has always intrigued me and your experience makes me want it even more. I'm convinced I was a pilot or similar during the war, mainly from my interest in planes and war as a child and just a feeling I get from being in a pilot situation playing viedogames for example, but even more so I've always loved X-Wing pilots in Star Wars and after reading about your second regression you never know... :D
Secret Agent Man wrote:The hypnotherapist put me into a light state of hypnosis and brought me back to some sort of a life event during my teenage years, then another event even sooner when I was about 8.
Before I regress further I really want to relive (and for me see for the first time) the entity/ghost that I mention in another post where I saw a cowboy man with guns in my room at bed time which freaked the cat out while Mum saw nothing! I grew up with this story and to not have any memory of it annoys me!!
Secret Agent Man wrote:When she asked me my name I got Harold, which is not a name I would pick for myself. She asked where I was the first thing that popped into my head was Tallahassee (or nearby). When she asked what year it was I got 1974. I was born in 1979 in this life by the way, which she said is fairly quick to come back, but not uncommon. When she asked what I did for a job I saw a drafting board with a picture of the space shuttle. I believe I was a defense contractor working on the space program. The timing would have been right since the shuttle work would have been going on at that time.
Did you have lots of Space Shuttle matchbox toys when you were a kid?! Why of course! That's exactly why I think I have a war/pilot past life. :) Have you thought about trying to find out more about Harold? You could end up meeting your past life kids of around the same age! That could be an awkward meeting!! :shock:
Secret Agent Man wrote:Suddenly I heard gun shots in the distance. I moved forward to investigate and down the street to the left I saw a white car parked in the road kind of crooked and the drivers door was open. A woman was crouched down screaming in terror. I had difficulty progressing because I believe part of me was trying to block it. The hypnotherapist later told me this is not uncommon as death is not a pleasant experience and we don't want to go through it again. I am pretty sure I was going to help the woman and suddenly I saw myself lying on the ground, shot in the left chest, lung area. Here's where it gets really interesting. In this lifetime, I had lung surgery on my left lung to correct a birth defect when I was 12 years old. I now have a scar on that side of my body. The fact that I saw myself getting shot in that area for my most recent past life sent chills down my spine. In a way it was cool to have that validation.
Amazing! It must feel good to see the links between lives for an ailment you have in this one. It's like you have a permanent reminder of your past life with you today, a great story for parties if you want to get people really thinking!
Secret Agent Man wrote:Once you go through the death scene the hypnotherapist has you sit down with your former self, as though you are talking to another person. Then you review what the lessons were in that life and how they pertain to the life you are living now. I got that the issues I had in that life had a lot to do with social anxiety and being alone, two things I overcame in this lifetime and no longer have.
Well done, sounds like it is quite emotional on so many levels going through this review.
Secret Agent Man wrote:So, this next past life was the one that really threw me for a loop...
Haha no kidding!! Just incredible to hear but I bet you can quite believe this with the knowledge of what's really going on in the world!
Secret Agent Man wrote:We were at war with another race and I believe they were reptilian.
Hardly surprising from what i've read, send in Mike Donovan!!
Secret Agent Man wrote: I felt guilty, ashamed, and overwhelmed. Sound familiar?
More good evidence for Newton and even more so that it links to a non-earth life!
Secret Agent Man wrote:Anyway, after going through that experience I decided to wait to do an LBL session. I really wanted to integrate the experience. It's weird too because every now and again I'll get a strange 'flash back' type feeling from one of the two past lives.
I don't blame you, I would want to let all that sink in too before exploring it further. The flashbacks sound intriguing, hopefully they won't cause you any trouble and make your work colleagues think you're crazy if you start shouting "die reptilian scum" at work hahaha!!

That's great you're ready for the LBL now, hopefully you'll get it just when you're ready for it and hopefully i'll have had my first one and be able to tell you about that as well. And well done for the lessons you've learned and dealt with in this life! Thanks a lot for sharing this. :)

Cheers,

Chris

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Sat May 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Thanks for the favorable response. Even in a forum like this you still run the risk of someone calling you crazy. :) I'm certain you'd be able to get some sort of recollection of the incident with the cowboy that you saw in your room. Please keep me posted if you do see a hypnotherapist. I'd be curious to see what you come up with. I'd recommend past life sessions to anyone, but with a little caution. Be prepared to have some traumatizing experiences brought up, but know if you do that it can still be very rewarding as you may be able to heal some very old wounds. Past life work can be therapeutic, but at the same time I'm sure there are very good reasons for the forgetting. When you are ready you will know it.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun May 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Wow!
Thank you for that lengthy comment, Secret Agent Man.
I went for a hypnotherapy session with a Dolores Cannon trained Quantum healer but I could not be hypnotised.
I guess it is not appropriate for me to know about my other lives.
http://www.dolorescannon.com/about-qhht

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun May 12, 2013 2:00 pm

If you read the Matrix V books, there are 2 type of incarnations on this planet.
There are sequential incarnations and simultaneous incarnations.
With the first, the Higher Self has only one incarnation and when the physical body of that incarnation dies, then only does the Higher Self animate another physical body
In the second case, the Higher Self has many incarnations in different places, across different times.

This is much better explained in a primer on the Matrix V books at:
http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/segments/primer.html

According to the Matrix V author, Earth is the designated Game Planet for this galaxy. The two sides playing this Game are the sequentially incarnating Higher Selves and the simultaneously incarnating Higher Selves. The Game is ending now. We are in the final closing moments but a new Game will commence on another planet. It's a very exciting time to be living through for End Game is ever so chaotic and messy.

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Sun May 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Thanks soldierhugsmember. Dr. Michael Newton's work verified that same concept where some of his patients in the deep trance state suddenly became aware of another incarnation that their soul was engaged in simultaneously. In the LBL sessions a person could recall what percentage of their energy they brought with them into this incarnation. According to the info gleamed from his sessions, we never bring 100% of our energy because a human body would not be able to handle it. A soul that is farther advanced may split their energy into two simultaneous incarnations at once, but as far as I'm aware he never came across a patient that had more than 2. That doesn't mean its not possible, just not confirmed through his work. Apparently there were risks with having more than one incarnation at once.

Anyway, I'd be curious to check out the Matrix V books you referenced. They sound very interesting.

Lastly, don't be discouraged that you could not get to a state of hypnosis with the person you went to go see. We are all capable of achieving the state though, and we do practically on a daily basis. Hypnosis is nothing more than a state of mind where the brainwaves slow from the waking beta range to the relaxed alpha state or ultra-relaxed theta state. The delta state is where we go fully subconscious and sleep. We enter these states when we drive, zone out in a meeting, or daydream. When a hypnotist is guiding us there is an added dynamic that you are trusting that person to assist you to gain specific information. There are a multitude of reasons why you might not have allowed yourself to get to that state with that person at that time. Perhaps you were not ready to go there or perhaps that person's energy just didn't sit right with you. Everyone can be hypnotized though, so if the interest is still there, don't give up yet. perhaps consider trying a different therapist. Its up to you.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun May 12, 2013 7:54 pm

You might be interested in listening to some of Chris Thomas's interviews.
He likes to talk of the Human Plan which aims to bring the whole of the soul back into the body.

Here's an old interview with CT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Zf7scVDQ1g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -RSwTihJQ0

Someone's made some notes of that at:
http://www.readyfortheshift.com/2011/12 ... velon-ets/

I don't agree with everything that CT so listen with discernment

I'm not worried about the hypnosis failure. I'm aware I'm not supposed to know who I am so it did not surprise me when the session failed to produce results.

You won't be able to buy the Matrix V books unless you're lucky enough to find them second hand. Some copies are available at scribd.com and if you're really interested, I can give you a link for bootleg copies. They're about 600 pages a pop and there's 3 books and loads of updates