Pleiadians

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Syllisiti
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Pleiadians

Post by Syllisiti » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:26 pm

I have subscribed to Barbara Marciniak's newsletter that comes out during publisted quarterly. I have found her information to be both uplifting and empowering, along with Law of one. As she has said many times before the Pleiadians have both good and bad guys and that her collective has much karma with with mankind, they obviously made some mistakes with us they are trying to rectify. Sadly she just informed her subscribers that she will be ending the newsletter. The big picture is this. A tyranny reached them from the earth, a cyborg, part human part man. They lost their ability to have feelings but they were good at technology. These being come to visit them and caused much havoc in their world. Hence they came back in time along with some volunteers (us in the ground crew) to create another timeline around this tyranny. A new humane timeline to get around this other timeline. The big push was between I think it was in the 1990's to 2013. Her job, Barbara and the P's she channeled was to get as big a number to wake up, choose this other timeline and then make choices consistent this timeline. Recently in one of her talks she said this timeline was created and went on to state what this timeline would expect to see in the newt 7 years or so. If you are interested I will give that information. Very interesting. She has been so valuable to my growth I can't say enough about how this channel helped me along with Law of one.

Sambience
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Sambience » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Thanks Syllisiti, I've heard of Barb M, but never looked into her work. Thanks for summarizing - very iteresting. The Q'uo channellings (Carla Reuckart, Jim McCarty, L/L Research) talked about a parallel/alternate timeline the social memory complexes that make up Q'uo created to help allow us to get back on track, so to speak. I wonder if they could be talking about the same thing. What does she say to expect these coming 7 years?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Hey guys, I would take this information with a HUGE pinch of blue beam salt and read up on Daniel's New World Religion paper along with other stuff from earlier in this post and other posts on this forum.

I wouldn't go putting much faith in any channeled material and whatever new timelines they have info on that will likely not materialize in the next 7 years....

I read up on Marciniak years ago and at the time it was good and I got what I needed from it but since then my eyes have been opened to the scale of the deception against the human slave species and this includes all channeled material:
daniel wrote:In regards to the actual ET's known as the Pleiadians, the only Pleiadean material I am familiar with is the Billy Meier's stuff, and quite honestly, a lot of that looks faked to me. I've seen saucers in operation and they don't move like the ones on his videos.

Secondly, the Pleiades is an open star cluster, which means it is a globular cluster that was pulled into the disk of the galaxy, where there was a lot more material for stellar combustion. Remember--backwards astronomy--globular clusters are the YOUNGEST objects in the galaxy, so the stars in the Pleiades are 1st generation stars--very young--and most likely don't even have planetary systems yet. Based on Reciprocal System astronomy, it is very unlikely that an advanced civilization has developed in the Pleiades star group. (This, however, does not preclude an advanced civilization in the direction of the Pleiades, that is part of the Milky Way or Sagittarius Dwarf).
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Syllisiti
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syllisiti » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:59 pm

I have read all of Daniels papers, his timeline paper was what introduced me to him.
Yes, I agree, their is so much channeled information is CIA driven, Anunnaki driven, just like the catholic church. It is for creating fear and dependency.
I have been listening to her P's lectures for over 10 years, and have become much more aware and feel good about the life I have created due in part to listening to her work. This is not about all love and light and we will get you out of here. It was alot of self-exmanination and taking responsibility for your actions. Being a true adult. I am responsible for my life and what happens to me. Now days, I just read a few sentences of this or that channel and my body will let me know what is up. There is alot of crap out their but their are a few diamonds in the rough.
This channel is here to empower and set us free. The law of one, L&L reserach is also a very good souce but the rest, channeling Jesus, and St Germaine etc trying to get people off track. It can be a very confusing and messy field. Just like the UFO field, lots of disfunction.
Discrimination is needed at all times.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:35 am

I've been listening to the shows that Tanaath has been putting out.
She and her buddy Sunfire are totally against channelled material, even those which are stuffed full of love and light.
She said those messages are being transmitted by the SM via AI.
The love and light is to get us to swallow the messages which have all sorts of bad stuff hidden in them.

jeepney
Muggle
Muggle

Post by jeepney » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:04 am

Volumes of information on the billy meier contact is contained in thousands of pages of notes (in german) he wrote through the history of his contacts beginning from childhood, not only pleadians but other universe (Askot from Dal universe) ets . Summarized audio versions of the contact notes can be downloaded on line. Randy winters does a great job, easy listening and entertaining. He also wrote the Pleadian Mission also available online pdf. Most of the information presented imo was believable. I don;t think anyone should pass judgement on the Pleadians until they have researched the subject material.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:04 pm

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-66/#comment-3319
I suppose the best suggestion here in regards to Billy Meier and The “Plejarens” would be most productive to just agree to disagree. Even my own ET/ED sources are in close alignment with what has already been said, in that he only had maybe two ‘contacts’ and they were broken off after as Billy started and continued to make stuff up after those contacts and even in relation to those contacts, and it is well known that outside of Reptoid and Grays, that the majority if not all of the ET/ED’s races value honesty and integrity above and beyond anything else. In truth there are no Plejarans or star system that exist beyond The Pleiadian Star Cluster that would support them, specially when the ONLY Pleiadians that inhabit that star cluster around one or two of the main blue stars aren’t blonde haired, blue eyed, pale skinned. They are red skinned, not Native American Red, but Red-Red. (outside of the Alcyones which originate from Alpha Centaury). There was a contactee in South Africa that had contact with what is considered an Rogue Alpha Centaurian Group (currently inhabiting Alcyone orbiting planets), they told him at the end of his contacts that they would be contacting an one armed man in Switzerland. I will try and find the name of the South African Contactee for you to confirm this. They are blonde haired, blue eyed, pale skinned ET/ED’s.

I’ll give you another example of why we are saying he’s not or at least no longer a contactee. The falsified evidence aside (IE: That Ray Gun? Seriously? It’s a toy! The photos of the Pterodactyl, etc), his own claims and “facts” don’t stand the power of logic. If he was who he said he was, for example, or claimed to contact who he claims to contact, he wouldn’t have made dire mistakes in basic astronomical measurements.

Either he, or his extraterrestrial contacts – don’t seem to differentiate between what is a planet, what is a star, what is a constellation, and what is a galaxy. And how each looks, or how big it is, how far it is, etc. Its basic knowledge. If he contacted aliens who provided more detailed information like the one he presents, he would have known the difference. And one would think the extraterrestrials at the very least, would be the ones to know these things, as they have interstellar travel capabilities and come from far, far away.

His claims are as though you confuse the length of a centimeter, a meter and a kilometer – and can’t tell the difference between them. Or the difference between geometric shapes. There is only evidence (sort of) that he initially did get contacted by humanoid, human-looking beings. This came through a testimony from a guy living in South Africa (as I mentioned above) who got contacted by (funnily enough) the same beings Meier claimed later that he did, identical in appearance. This happened in the 50s. Long before Meier started spouting his Pleadian/Plejaren BS. Only these beings claimed they were from Alpha Centauri, a much more likely place for anything to be able to live, native or colonized (three stars, two similar to our sun, one almost identical, aprox. same age too, and waaay closer than the Pleiades who are some 450 light years away)

This guy confirms that Meier got contacted eventually, most likely by the same beings, but it doesn’t support the rest of Meier’s claims, as the materials of both people are quite different, and it seems that Meier’s contacts have lesser astronomical knowledge than even our own astronomers. Maybe confirming the start of the contacts, but effectively debunking his special status of the “one and only contactee”.

At the end of the contact, the ETs tell the S. African guy they will contact a one-armed man in Switzerland again as I mentioned above. He is certainly/obviously not the ONLY contactee for ET/ED’s here on earth and the ones he was in contact with certainly aren’t Pleiadian/PLejarans. So, all things considered where does that leave him if he can’t be honest about that, let alone accurate with his mathematical and astrophysical equations which in the very least he should be if he was really in contact with real ET/ED’s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19qYgUhkM5M
Son of Billy Meier "Methi" Exposes FIGU - 2012
Published on Jun 29, 2012

Neil Gould, Exopolitics Hong Kong interviews "Methi Meier", the son of Billy Meier who makes certain controversial disclosures about his father "Billy" Eduardo Meier and FIGU in Switzerland.The interview was in response to Methi's post on his blog:
http://methimeier.wordpress.com/2011/12 ... -the-figu/
Some of Methi's claims include the manipulation of Meier by FIGU members, how Billy Meier's does not practice what he preaches [committed violence against his wife] and Methi casts doubts as to the authenticity of "some" [not all] of Meier's contact notes!!! He does support the authenticity of some of the spiritual teachings and early contacts.