Pleiadians

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

P1000
Inquirer
Inquirer
Pleiadians

Post by P1000 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:34 pm

I am currently viewing the awake and aware conference 2013 on youtube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3viM4X1H ... eodGmCt63Q

I have heard about a race of beings for many years called the Pleaidians. Daniel, do you know if history indicates if this off world Group has interacted with Humanity? Are the Native Americans Indians direct descendants and, does that mean they arent of Saurian descent?

Thank you, Daniel. I'm very grateful for all the mind/heart/soul nourishment and insight you have provided.

I see you (a quote from the Avatar movie).

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Re: Pleiadians

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Be careful of any ETs who introduce themselves as Pleideians.
Such beings may be trying to take advatage of the goodwill attached to such a name and may not be benevolent.

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index. ... l#msg42462
Quest: Why do all these different Pleiadians say different things?
And who are they?

Pleiadians are mentioned a lot in New Age literature and channellings.
Yes, there are Pleiadians
Do they call themselves that? No.
There are 7 visible stars in the Pleiades cluster and hundreds of stars that form a big blob that you may/may not be able to see with the naked eye.
To say Pleiadians is like saying Americans when what you mean is people from Las Vegas/ Boston etc.
They are not the same thing.
There's a number of systems and planets in the Pleiades.
Some are good guys, some are bad guys and others neutral.
If someone says he's a Pleiadian, he's probably trying to capitalise on the goodwill associated with the term
Get them to give you a system and a planet.
If they can't, they probably trying to con you.

..... The Pleiadians that everyone so love - some of those are the ones that deliberately sold us out to the Reptilians; sold this planet away in order to save their own butts from Reptilian attack.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:08 am

I agree on the point you're making but i have to laugh at the irony that the guy you are referring to is making racist stereotype remarks about reptilians, basically doing the exact same thing that he's telling others not to do WITH the post he was saying it in.

He believes all reptilians are bad - which is simply not true. Thats like saying all humans are evil just because some corrupt leaders hurt others in their self interest pursuits.

P1000
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by P1000 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:00 am

.... The Pleiadians that everyone so love - some of those are the ones that deliberately sold us out to the Reptilians; sold this planet away in order to save their own butts from Reptilian attack.

Thank you for responding. I have not heard about the Pleiadians ( lacking a more definitive term) selling us out. Do you have any reference material which I may research for a better understanding of this matter?

Its interesting but, not critically important to know.

Thank you,

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:37 pm

P1000 wrote:Daniel, do you know if history indicates if this off world Group has interacted with Humanity? Are the Native Americans Indians direct descendants and, does that mean they arent of Saurian descent?
I have not had any direct contact with ETs, only my fellow Terranians, so I don't know much about any specific ET race. They did have files on many, many ET races at Montauk, but I did not get much of a look at them--only the stuff I needed to do my job, which was just the other races in our solar system.

When considering "descendents," you have to have a wider perspective than much of the material presented on the Internet allows for. Life has two components, a corporeal body and an astral soul. BOTH have a line of ancestry.

ALL Cro-Magnon bodies are genetic hybrids, created by the SMs. The "paint job" and accessories don't matter... Oriental, Native American, Caucasian, Negro... we are all the same hybrid stock, just blended a little differently to optimize for the environment and specific needs of the SMs. So we all have some "saurian descent."

What we call the "soul" is a body in 3D time and has a different ancestry from the Cro-Magnon, spatial body. There are "soul groups" that have different origins; some are Terranian (evolved from Earth) and if Don Elkins (The Law of One material) is correct, some 15 other groups that can be considered "ET souls" that have reincarnated into Cro-Magnon bodies, here.

So you've got 4 major races of Cro-Magnons, along with a good number of varieties, families, etc., mixing with 15 ET soul groups, a native population (Ra's Elder Race) and a mix of Wanderers from who-knows-where. It becomes a game of "mix and match" for descendents.

In general, souls from the same group tend to select bodies of the same race, primarily because of familiarity. Families and friends like to stay together. This results in cultures with specific principles and ethics. But it is not always the case, as souls tend to incarnate where they can learn the most. The Elder Race tend to just blend into all the Cro-Magnon bodies because Earth is their "soul group," and the Wanderer's don't really know anybody here, so they incarnate where they can fulfill their mission the best.

In answer to your question, all the races, including Native Americans, are of Saurian, corporeal descent. Pleiadean souls could be incarnate in any race; the indicator would not be the color of the skin, but the behavior and beliefs of the person.

In regards to the actual ET's known as the Pleiadians, the only Pleiadean material I am familiar with is the Billy Meier's stuff, and quite honestly, a lot of that looks faked to me. I've seen saucers in operation and they don't move like the ones on his videos.

Secondly, the Pleiades is an open star cluster, which means it is a globular cluster that was pulled into the disk of the galaxy, where there was a lot more material for stellar combustion. Remember--backwards astronomy--globular clusters are the YOUNGEST objects in the galaxy, so the stars in the Pleiades are 1st generation stars--very young--and most likely don't even have planetary systems yet. Based on Reciprocal System astronomy, it is very unlikely that an advanced civilization has developed in the Pleiades star group. (This, however, does not preclude an advanced civilization in the direction of the Pleiades, that is part of the Milky Way or Sagittarius Dwarf).

Sorry I don't have a more definitive answer for you, but hopefully this information will allow you to see things a little differently, so you can draw your own conclusions.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:15 pm

infinity wrote:I agree on the point you're making but i have to laugh at the irony that the guy you are referring to is making racist stereotype remarks about reptilians, basically doing the exact same thing that he's telling others not to do WITH the post he was saying it in.

He believes all reptilians are bad - which is simply not true. Thats like saying all humans are evil just because some corrupt leaders hurt others in their self interest pursuits.
Oh no, she's doesn't say ALL reptilians are bad; just most of the Draco and Hydra ones. She even has one as a member of her team.
http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-282/#comment-9574
.... The reptilians, on the other hand, ARE about as uniformly bad as a species can get. No, not all things of reptile descent are evil – but the Draco and Hydra reptilians ARE. And in all of my time, I have only met a TINY HANDFUL that have actually, truly, seriously converted over to the Light. I have been interacting with these beings for the bulk of my existence – since before me and my species and the ancestors of the current reptilians and Annunaki species arrived in this world together.

Now, there are a few CASTES that have broken free of the darkness, but these generally also have genetically engineered themselves to be something else, and thus can no longer truly be considered Draco/Hydra reptilians.

You’re talking about reptilians being transformed back into dragons. Those were never ‘reptilians’ in the first place. You see, the Draco/Hydra reptilians have a nasty habit of kidnapping baby dragons and corrupting them. Those beings that result from that process sometimes look reptilian, think reptilian, and act reptilian, but they are truly dragons inside and can be returned to a draconic state. Reptilians are not dragons and dragons are not reptilians. Believe me when I say when we find these enslaved dragons, we free them and heal them. We actually had an operation recently to free record numbers of these poor, enslaved beings, which was very successful. I don’t expect that we got them all, but we rescued thousands, who are receiving treatment and de-programming.

When it comes to the other reptilians – we give them fair warning. We tell them that we are coming and their time is up, and if they leave peacefully without hurting any, we will let them be. They received more than advanced notice, from more than just the Silver Legion, and they went on raping and pillaging and causing devastation in their path even with that warning. Now, the best we can do them is free their spirits to return to Source and hopefully get it right next one. We have one ‘true’ reptilian within the Silver Legion who is an honest convert to the Light, and he has confirmed for us that the only path to ‘goodness’ for any of them is to experience a sufficient number of lifetimes within that paradigm until the individual spirit becomes sick of the darkness and quits. It took him several billion years, and we only know of a handful of these. Perhaps, there will be more in the near future – but they don’t convert while alive, only during their own reincarnations. ...

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:32 pm

daniel wrote:In answer to your question, all the races, including Native Americans, are of Saurian, corporeal descent. Pleiadean souls could be incarnate in any race; the indicator would not be the color of the skin, but the behavior and beliefs of the person.

In regards to the actual ET's known as the Pleiadians, the only Pleiadean material I am familiar with is the Billy Meier's stuff, and quite honestly, a lot of that looks faked to me. I've seen saucers in operation and they don't move like the ones on his videos.
I read Bringers of the Dawn years ago along with a few other Pleiadian books and lots on the Billy Meier case, which I agree is fake and much has been written on that. Some time ago while searching for answers on the Secret Space Programme before NASA (after listening to the freaked out Coast to Coast AM caller in a documentary) I found and read Space-Gate: The Veil Removed which seemed pretty spot on from what i've learned elsewhere and then I read a few of the other Phoenix Journals, apparently communications direct as a radio signal to a receiver person from Hatonn, a Pleiadian Commander:

SPACE—GATE THE VEIL REMOVED
By Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn
153 Pages (92)

Hatonn provides Facts concerning the governmental cover-up of extraterrestrials visiting our planet, and crashing on our planet, as early as the late 1940s/early 1950s. Historical perspective of the period from the late 40s to present is put forth with many surprising, startling and troubling details of secret actions by governmental agencies and representatives. Disclosure of various "secret" agencies and societies, such as the "above top-secret" MJ-12 (Majestic 12), The Jason Society, The Bilderbergers, the secret government, the "grey-men" and details regarding their strategies and operating methods. Past cover-ups are exposed. Clarification of the ongoing peaceful intent and involvement of the beings from space. Signs of the times, prophecies and the involvement of Satan and Christ in these "end times are clearly stated. The correlation between Christ and extraterrestrials is clarified. (Index Included)

"I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me "Hatonn".

Now there's an e-mail signature!!! :lol:

http://www.phoenixarchives.com/index.html

http://www.fourwinds10.net/journals/

It's quite religious though from what I recall, which made me suspect that it's a new age trick to get Church goers interested in UFO's/Aliens, worth considering if there is indeed going to be a future Vatican UFO disclosure/deception involving the SM's. It was a while back I read them but some of the information is worth taking in.

My viewpoint is that the Pleidian's aren't to be trusted even with some apparent good ones about, i'm sure the late Karla Turner would agree. One of her books (all are highly recommended and free online) has a very interesting Alien Abduction story where an older religious woman prays for Jesus and after a flash Hatonn's buddy Immanuel Sananda, big JC if you are to believe the Billy Meier camp, pops in to save the day!

It reeks of deception, I'd hope that any good Alien life forms would have more of a Law of One attitude and not get all preachy with me. Like everyone here I just want honest, logical answers, peaceful galactic exploration and an end to the nonsense and lies we're living in, no praying, just some unity thanks! The good thing is that the more you learn the easier it becomes to spot the BS! ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

P1000
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by P1000 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 am

Great info everyone. Thank you.

Daniel, I appreciate the detailed information you have provided. I haven't read any of D. Larson's work yet. I believe this will help me.

:?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Djchrismac wrote:It reeks of deception, I'd hope that any good Alien life forms would have more of a Law of One attitude and not get all preachy with me. Like everyone here I just want honest, logical answers, peaceful galactic exploration and an end to the nonsense and lies we're living in, no praying, just some unity thanks! The good thing is that the more you learn the easier it becomes to spot the BS! ;)
What I've learned from the LMs is that the peaceful explorers of the Universe don't have a military hierarchy, they are telepathic and use a social memory complex to make decisions. When you encounter ETs that have military credentials, odds are that things are exactly as they appear--they're looking for conquest, not cooperation.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lars-star.
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Lars-star. » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:48 pm

The most convenient approach any hostile. predatory or colonial enterprise, be they terrestrial or otherwise, would be to prey upon the human capabilities that are instinctive to our psychological fabric.

Our propensity for "beliefs" and "hope" are major gateways for a "foot in the door". All you would have to do is to instill in people, a sense of hope, betterment or the promise of "something good, which you don't have to work for". (the Free meal Promise) This is no big secret. We have been doing commerce and selling each other crap for decades, using these same factors of motivation.

Why indeed, would someone not use even our existing religious constructs to get "the foot in"?

I agree with Daniel. Any alien race sporting a military/hierarchical construct and, may I add, "faith"/"belief" anchored "advancement by merit" systems are not to be trusted.

I would only trust any alien race, if they were to "butt out" of our business and let us do the dirty work ourselves. I stand by my former statements: no advancement comes without effort. No free meals are really healthy. Don't "educate", "ascend", "empower" or otherwise do anything to me, that does not spring forth from my own achievement and realization, of my truest self and my place in the cosmos.