Annunaki

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker
Annunaki

Post by PeacefulMe » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:05 pm

I came across some videos on YouTube showing these giant human skeletons found in various areas. Some of them claim that these are the remains of Annunaki. I thought that the Annunaki were about our size, not giants. Does anyone have any info on this? Who are these giants?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Annunaki

Post by Ilkka » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:05 am

I think it was briefly reviewed in some of Daniel's papers or in this forum. But what I can remember was that the "giants" were one species of their experimentation that they made back in their times.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:23 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:I thought that the Annunaki were about our size, not giants. Does anyone have any info on this? Who are these giants?
The Annunaki were giants, 12-15 feet in height. Look at any of the Sumerian cylinder seals, or the Egyptian carvings. The slaves (cromags) are about half the size of the gods. The giant skeletons are not the Annunaki, but their descendents. That is why there are so many of them. These gods were rather promiscuous.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:04 pm

I watched the following documentary last night, it's well worth checking out for a quick history lesson on Giants:

Giants The Mystery And The Myth
Giants have been in multiple cultures mythology. But did they really exist? New scientific evidence shows proof that giants could have lived on earth. This is the full length version of this documentary and explores new and recent evidence and attempts to cross refer to mentions of Giants in the Bible and other ancient manuscripts.

Film Duration: 50 min
http://documentaryaddict.com/Giants+The ... ntary.html

It's a well informed documentary and I was pleasantly surprised to hear them say that if we have DNA in us from the first man, after discussing them being Giants and telling us some of the Sumerian/Annunaki history, that they would expect the occasional 7 foot plus human to be around which is exactly the case.

Going back to the Isle of Arran once again, there is a place called the Giant's Graves in Whiting Bay and I have a poster on my wall: Arran: New Historical Mythological & Geological Map which tells the story of how a Giant called The Warrior arose from the depths to terrorise the land and then fought with a Giant Serpent! It tells how their fight resulted in the Holy Isle and the Mountains in the North resembling a sleeping warrior.

I can't find the poem online anywhere which makes me suspect it's just a story for tourists but I will keep looking although it's intriguing to notice while searching that a Sumer/Aryan dictionary mentions Arran! Strange...

Arran, mountainous isle of the Clyde
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=_Ec7 ... an&f=false

There's some more good info on the Island's history and mythology on the following website:
http://www.castlekirk.co.uk/history.html
Folklore

It is quite common to find that ancient circles of stone have become associated with legendary figures and giants. These legendary figures were often used by later generations of people to explain the origin of the stones. At Machrie moor, the double circle - Suide Choir Fhionn or Fingal's Cauldron Seat - is named after the legendary warrior and giant Fionn MacCuill.
I'm loving reading up on the old British Myths and Legends now in light of knowing much more about what really happened in our past! :D I'd also recommend Laurence Gardner's book Realm of the Ring Lords and Genesis of the Grail Kings for anyone looking for more fascinating reading on the subject of Giant's, LM's and SM's:

http://www.graal.co.uk/ringlords.php
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Jörmungandr

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:17 am

Djchrismac wrote:Going back to the Isle of Arran once again, there is a place called the Giant's Graves in Whiting Bay and I have a poster on my wall: Arran: New Historical Mythological & Geological Map which tells the story of how a Giant called The Warrior arose from the depths to terrorise the land and then fought with a Giant Serpent! It tells how their fight resulted in the Holy Isle and the Mountains in the North resembling a sleeping warrior.
You might want to look up the Norse Eddas of Thor and Jörmungandr (the Miðgarðr Serpent). They were always fighting and sounds like the same story.

Lars-star.
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Lars-star. » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Daniel...

Did you seen the un-manipulated pictures from Kim Jong Il's funeral?

You a clearly make out figures in the crowd who are 10-12 feet..maybe more, tall..

Annunaki?

Here's a youtube video, the best source I've found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4OHJcaL4QY

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Lars-star. wrote:Did you seen the un-manipulated pictures from Kim Jong Il's funeral?
You a clearly make out figures in the crowd who are 10-12 feet..maybe more, tall..
Annunaki?
I had not seen that footage... as they say, "that's about the size of it!"

Probably descendants of the Annunaki (Sons of An). I would not think the Annunaki, themselves, would be all that interested in funerals.

Lars-star.
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Lars-star. » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:38 pm

This one, recorded in Peru, somehow makes my hair stand on end.

(This is the last video I will post, as not to spam.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GTCLe1DBZY

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Credo Mutwa on Africa and its Gods

Post by deepfsh » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:12 am

Credo Mutwa Heavily Criticizes Michael Tellinger (Sept '10)
  • - the right pronunciation is Abtsu, not Abzu → "tsu" = black

- Africa gave the world its civilization (this reminds me on one of the Maxwell's statements about the suffix -ica used for various countries and continents, e.g. Afr-ica, Amer-ica, Costa-rica, ...); the Star People landed in Africa (first in today's Botswana), enslaved the people who they found there and made them do the mining work (first in today's Swaziland); from there, the language, myths etc. expanded to Egypt and Sumer in the north; gogo (Zulu language) - gogos (Greek) - pedagogue (English) → leader

- ancient people were obsessed with metals; only women were allowed to do the mining work - it was a sin for a man to touch "Mother Earth"

- all the gods from Sumer originate from Africa; today, ra (Ra) means "father" for the Botswanians; the oldest goddess from Egypt was Hathor, known as /Mahato/ in South Africa - the "mother of the great footprint" (Mutwa has a picture of that 6 ft/180 cm long footprint of a woman, not man); Enki is known in Africa as /Ngai/ - he is still worshipped by the Kenyans; En-lil = King-a voice shouting/"lord of the commanding voice", he had a wife Nin-lil (even today, the word for 'mother' in Zulu language is 'nina'; accidentally, Nina is a frequent female name also in Slavic languages); all the humanity can be traced back 200k years ago to a female being from Africa
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket