Dogons and dolphins

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer
Dogons and dolphins

Post by MarcRammer » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:46 pm

I've been reading a bit from drunvalo Melchizedek's flower of life book and he talks about the dogon tribe and their stories of dolphin-like aliens coming out of ufos and speaking to humans. Also I've heard stuff about dolphins being very highly advanced in evolution, like past us humans in consciousness. Does anyone know more about this, and does this hold much credence? (Drunvalo make DW seem very logical so I have some hard times discerning what's factual with him sometimes)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Dogons and dolphins

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:15 pm

MarcRammer wrote:I've been reading a bit from drunvalo Melchizedek's flower of life book and he talks about the dogon tribe and their stories of dolphin-like aliens coming out of ufos and speaking to humans. Also I've heard stuff about dolphins being very highly advanced in evolution, like past us humans in consciousness. Does anyone know more about this, and does this hold much credence? (Drunvalo make DW seem very logical so I have some hard times discerning what's factual with him sometimes)
The Dogons refer to a being called Oannes, which translates to something like "hideous." We're not talking Patrick Duffy walking out of the ocean here ("Man from Atlantis"). It was described as a giant (twice the size of a man) having a fish-like head, legs, and a fish-tail. I do not recall reading about any references to dolphins, and as I recall, there was only one of them (Oannes being a name, not a species). Though he was a brilliant teacher to the Dogon.

I've interacted with dolphins, and found them to be emotional creatures, reasonably intelligent, have a psi ability but are responsive to different archetypes (different "telepathic language" than mammals), and seem to have a lot in common with the LM Nokk race. I would not be surprised if they are related. I've not heard of any UFO connection.

Though when departing, I did tell them, "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MarcRammer » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:24 am

Do you think mermaid/mermans have anything to do with LM or random Atlantan experiments?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:45 pm

MarcRammer wrote:Do you think mermaid/mermans have anything to do with LM or random Atlantan experiments?
Quite probably the stories of mermaids/mermen are encounters with the Nokk.

The LMs were able to hold their own against the SMs, so were not subject to experimentation.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Yeah, I've heard of an elf who has no trouble dealing with reptilians - he sets them on fire :)

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Found this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WViikIdQUAc what do you think?
All that glitter is not GOLD!