LMs

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: LMs

Post by daniel » Thu May 08, 2014 10:13 am

Lozion wrote:There was a bit of wind but the way it happened just felt out of place. I dont know what to think deep, I may simply be associating natural phenomenas with material I read here, but I'll be watching my dreams tonite, thats for sure...
The fact that it was synchronistic and triggered a strong reaction in you indicates it was no "accident." Your unconscious will often conspire with Nature to help you grow, when you are consciously making the effort. Search your feelings for a residual... any kind of desire arise, like maybe wanting to go for a walk in the wilderness?

If you follow a line in the direction it was heading, where does that lead?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu May 08, 2014 2:04 pm

daniel wrote:The fact that it was synchronistic and triggered a strong reaction in you indicates it was no "accident." Your unconscious will often conspire with Nature to help you grow, when you are consciously making the effort. Search your feelings for a residual... any kind of desire arise, like maybe wanting to go for a walk in the wilderness?

If you follow a line in the direction it was heading, where does that lead?
Yes daniel, I think you're right, I strongly reacted and intuitively thought about an LM encounter. I was reflecting on how the chemtrailing affects our collective morale as us Canadians cherish the few Sunny days we get, now diminished by the massive spraying we're subjected too. Springtime is a very short and beautiful period here during which everybody smiles and reconnects with each other after months of 'hibernation' but no more. People look sick and energy depleted, waiting on something that isn't coming, there is no frenesy or joviality. All this is affecting me as well to the point of thinking about going back to CT-free Africa...

As to which direction it went, it pointed towards my new temporary flat so metaphorically speaking, maybe it was telling me I should go back... ;)

edit: Typo.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu May 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Lozion wrote:As to which direction it went, it pointed towards my new temporary flat so metaphorically speaking, maybe it was telling me I should go back...
I think that you taught about going back to Africa in this sense, and not to your temporary flat. Am I right? :)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu May 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Lozion wrote:As to which direction it went, it pointed towards my new temporary flat so metaphorically speaking, maybe it was telling me I should go back...
I think that you taught about going back to Africa in this sense, and not to your temporary flat. Am I right? :)
Sorry yes, thats what I meant.

Edit: Or any CT free part of the world, for that matter...

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri May 09, 2014 7:12 am

You know, South Africa is quite a nice place. Its got its own quirks, especially the inescapable politics you find practically anywhere in the world, but the living costs are still relatively low and we got a good mix of adequate infrastructure hubs and wilderness areas.

If you ever come around, I live in the capital, so let me know ;)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri May 09, 2014 12:54 pm

infinity wrote:You know, South Africa is quite a nice place. Its got its own quirks, especially the inescapable politics you find practically anywhere in the world, but the living costs are still relatively low and we got a good mix of adequate infrastructure hubs and wilderness areas.

If you ever come around, I live in the capital, so let me know ;)

Txs Infinity, SA is def a place I'm considering. I made a few inquiries last year about moving to Cape Town. How is Pretoria?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri May 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Lozion wrote:Yes daniel, I think you're right, I strongly reacted and intuitively thought about an LM encounter. I was reflecting on how the chemtrailing affects our collective morale
Interesting, just before my encounter there is a very good chance I was thinking about chemtrails too as I usually take a few photo's outside after work before walking down the hill to where it happened. I think it's maybe them saying hi, after they have overheard us thinking about the issue and, if you're like me, feeling quite down about it.

From the path it took, it does seem like a quick "drive by" to get your attention at the bench on the inside of the path's curve.
Lozion wrote:Edit: Or any CT free part of the world, for that matter...
Let me know when you find somewhere... or Infinity will have a couple of couch surfers living with him soon! :D

Not even the Antarctic is safe from sunset HAARP cloud & haze SRM:

http://blogs.esa.int/concordia/2013/05/ ... ut-to-end/

:cry:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat May 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Lozion wrote:any CT free part of the world, for that matter...
Speaking of which, how is the project in P. coming along?

infinity
Mage
Mage

Chemtrails, SA, and stuff

Post by infinity » Wed May 14, 2014 5:24 am

Well to answer the question, Pretoria is great, but if you have a choice or opportunity, Cape Town is even better. The municipalities take better care of things there, the people's attitudes are much more people-oriented (cool culture there, laid back) and much less task oriented than in Pretoria. Also, here in Pretoria and/or Johannesburg we have these nasty unconstitutional toll gates they put up on the Freeways (Public Highways that we paid for with taxes already but they want to milk it now with tolls into their offshore accounts, specifically those accounts in Austria). So Cape Town is a better choice I would say. I'm not even going to go into the fantastic mountain and nature scenery all around you there just minutes away with a car.

The weather is more mild here in Pretoria though. The cape can sometimes have some nasty winds and in the winter it rains there too.

Also, If the sea levels decide they're going to top up a bit, Pretoria would be a better place to be than Cape Town :)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: Chemtrails, SA, and stuff

Post by Lozion » Wed May 14, 2014 3:32 pm

infinity wrote:Well to answer the question, Pretoria is great, but if you have a choice or opportunity, Cape Town is even better. The municipalities take better care of things there, the people's attitudes are much more people-oriented (cool culture there, laid back) and much less task oriented than in Pretoria. Also, here in Pretoria and/or Johannesburg we have these nasty unconstitutional toll gates they put up on the Freeways (Public Highways that we paid for with taxes already but they want to milk it now with tolls into their offshore accounts, specifically those accounts in Austria). So Cape Town is a better choice I would say. I'm not even going to go into the fantastic mountain and nature scenery all around you there just minutes away with a car.

The weather is more mild here in Pretoria though. The cape can sometimes have some nasty winds and in the winter it rains there too.

Also, If the sea levels decide they're going to top up a bit, Pretoria would be a better place to be than Cape Town :)
Txs Infinity, Cape Town sounds real good though the few inquiries I made about my field (audio) were not too enthusiastic which is unfortunately a worldwide phenomena, I fear. Artists are the first to suffer when people dont have money to spend for leisure...