LMs

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: LMs

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:43 am

daniel wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:This is in your neck of the woods. Could this be a reason why we refer to aliens as this in a general term? LM's = scary aliens so say to the slaves that they are bad are to be avoided in case they enlighten us?
That's a good point. The "magick" practices were forbidden by the gods, because they did not want humans to learn their secrets. LM tech is based on those same principles. Put out lots of propaganda that they're evil demons, and humans will avoid them--and remain ignorant.

Something else I noticed the other day... people that are kneeling with their hands folded in prayer, look exactly like slaves bound in chains before their master. Got to wonder if that is where the practice came from, with appropriate propaganda to make it a "good thing" to be a slave.
Yeah the more you are aware of the propaganda the easier it gets to spot it. Agreed on the prayer origins, it also makes a human very vulnerable as you are bowed down with the back of your head and neck exposed and your hands held together in front of you, an easy position for elimination should the slave step out of line...

Another good peek at the LM's can be found on Lon's Phantoms and Monsters blog, a great source of stories and encounters:

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2013 ... onsters%29
Next case is a very curious event received from Ukrainian researcher Dr. Anton Anfalov he quoted the original source, Anatoliy Tavricheskiy writing in Crimean Riviera Magazine June 2006 #22:

One evening in July of the year 2000 in the Batiliman area, near Cape Aya, Crimea, Ukraine a Russian family from Moscow was staying at this picturesque resort on the shores of the Black Sea. The father was enjoying a view of the sea using a pair of binoculars, when he suddenly spotted a huge humanoid entity swimming in the waters. The figure was definitely not human or a common diver, the height (or length) of the figure was estimated to have been 3 meters, and was dressed in what appeared to be a tight-fitting shiny metallic suit. This very tall “man” was apparently ‘frolicking’ or playing with a huge snake-like creature, light brown in color, resembling a real “sea dragon” which swam nearby. The tall humanoid and the sea dragon were swimming very close to each other. Other witnesses gathered and watched the amazing sight for about 15 more minutes. Soon the strange sea snake departed to the open sea and the giant humanoid began to swim quickly along the rocky shore towards Cape Aya. The witnesses watched the giant for about 10 minutes until it vanished behind some coastal shrubbery. According to Anfalov, Cape Aya in the Crimea has underground and underwater subsurface ‘portals’ that connect into a system of alien bases and tunnels that stretch for several kilometers under the shore, also inter-dimensional portals that connect into other dimensions used by the aliens. Also there are numerous reports of “sea dragon” type creatures on the Crimean southern coast, which apparently live in deep underwater caves near the coast or arrive here from other dimensions. Makes sense to me.
Me too! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MarcRammer » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:10 pm

I just re-read this thread for the first time in a long time and I feel like so many things clicked in my mind that hadn't clicked before. Also in the past year LM's have been appearing in my dreams and taking me to a different realm of existence (I assume time/space given the observed fluidity and colors of its 'environment'). They also helped me get out of an unhealthy relationship in my life through my dreams. Also a fairy was in a dream and then I met a woman that looked exactly like her and she gave me a lomi lomi massage that was also a huge spiritually freeing experience.

So my question is this: are dreams a normal way for LM's to communicate with open humans? (Also, my first encounter with them in my dreams was when I was in the jungles of Costa Rica away from all the extra noise and gadgets of life)

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:14 pm

You had some pretty interesting experiences.
MarcRammer wrote:So my question is this: are dreams a normal way for LM's to communicate with open humans? (Also, my first encounter with them in my dreams was when I was in the jungles of Costa Rica away from all the extra noise and gadgets of life)
This is what Bruce wrote me once in a PM:
  • bruce wrote:I know from my own dream research and interaction with the Nokk that they can enter a person's dreamscape through an individuated subconscious, but cannot enter the collective unconscious of humanity. Because of the subconscious access, they can also enter your "daydreams" while awake.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:34 pm

MarcRammer wrote:I just re-read this thread for the first time in a long time and I feel like so many things clicked in my mind that hadn't clicked before. Also in the past year LM's have been appearing in my dreams and taking me to a different realm of existence (I assume time/space given the observed fluidity and colors of its 'environment'). They also helped me get out of an unhealthy relationship in my life through my dreams. Also a fairy was in a dream and then I met a woman that looked exactly like her and she gave me a lomi lomi massage that was also a huge spiritually freeing experience.

So my question is this: are dreams a normal way for LM's to communicate with open humans? (Also, my first encounter with them in my dreams was when I was in the jungles of Costa Rica away from all the extra noise and gadgets of life)
Well spotted. In the Steve Aldale clip from the Fairy Faith documentary that i've posted previously he had his encounter with the LM's that tried to cut off his shadow when he was hillwalking but daydreaming a bit too. I've been listening to a lot of Bigfoot Hotspot radio recently and have noticed a few people saying the same thing. A lot of Bigfoot encounters also result in missing time like Alien abductions which tells you that time/space is involved for sure and although a lot of Bigfoot hunters are just that, hunters looking for a trophy, many have recognised the "interdimensional" aspect of them. One of the best was this one with Bill Lee - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH_yqLsJbnE

When I saw the Predatornado (sorry couldn't resist! :roll: ) at the end of last year and was walking home from work I was daydreaming as well and it has made me think back to one small missing time episode I had as a kid. I was about 8 or 9 and walking to school down the hill in the morning. It was a one lane country road winding up a small hill just off a main road and I remember stopping while walking down the middle of the road (with the main road and houses/gardens in sight) and just standing still thinking about something then before I knew it I snapped out of a daydream and wondered how long i'd been standing there. I think it was about 10 minutes or so, I can't remember for sure but I wasn't late for school and remember thinking it was weird that I had just stood there and had a quick, standing upright daydream, which I don't recall either.
deepfsh wrote:This is what Bruce wrote me once in a PM:
bruce wrote wrote::I know from my own dream research and interaction with the Nokk that they can enter a person's dreamscape through an individuated subconscious, but cannot enter the collective unconscious of humanity. Because of the subconscious access, they can also enter your "daydreams" while awake.
Thanks for sharing deepfsh, starting to look like I may have had another encounter during childhood...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed May 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Wow, something strange just happened, I'm sitting in a park writing about CT over at Antiquatis and suddenly, a swirling gust of wind and leaves just passed by my table on the walk/bike path! It ran its course about a 100 yards to a street corner and vanished/dissipated. See this Youtube I filmed right after to give sense of the movement.

http://youtu.be/3FTOFEj8eOk

There was an "etheric" quality I would say to the center of the whirlwind.

Hmmm... :shock:

edit: Typo.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed May 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Lozion wrote:Wow, something strange just happened, I'm sitting in a park writing about CT over at Antiquatis and suddenly, a swirling gust of wind and leaves just passed by my table on the walk/bike path!
Thanks for sharing it, it surprises me that it happened in a city park. Don't they prefer the countryside? I assume there was no "natural" wind before that happened.

I guess you received a message...

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed May 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Lozion wrote:Wow, something strange just happened, I'm sitting in a park writing about CT over at Antiquatis and suddenly, a swirling gust of wind and leaves just passed by my table on the walk/bike path! I ran its course about a 100 yards to a street corner and vanished/dissipated. See this Youtube I filmed right after to give sense of the movement.

http://youtu.be/3FTOFEj8eOk

There was an "etheric" quality I would say to the center of the whirlwind.

Hmmm... :shock:
Sounds intriguing, was it recognizable as leaves and was it touching the ground? Are there any sources of water, a stream or burn near where it happened? What were you doing when it happened, focusing on something, thinking or daydreaming for example? What time of day was it? Did you notice anything else unusual like the birds stopping singing? Were any other people around?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed May 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Djchrismac wrote: Sounds intriguing, was it recognizable as leaves and was it touching the ground? Are there any sources of water, a stream or burn near where it happened? What were you doing when it happened, focusing on something, thinking or daydreaming for example? What time of day was it? Did you notice anything else unusual like the birds stopping singing? Were any other people around?
Yes, leaves from the ground where twirling around really fast. The gust did seem to touch the ground. No water nearby, it was in the middle of a city park. I was just finishing writing a post about chemtrails and how awareness about the phenomena is rising (see here: http://forum.antiquatis.org/viewtopic.p ... 848#p10848). It was 3pm sharp, a few people at a table at the far end (you see them in the vid) noticed and looked astonished as the gust passed them by. Now that I think about it what I did find strange is that it moved straight along the gravel path from the middle of the park all the way to the street corner at an angle of 45 degrees then banked right and started to cross the street before it dissipated! Watch the vid to see what I mean. How can the wind move in such a manner?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed May 07, 2014 8:08 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Lozion wrote:Wow, something strange just happened, I'm sitting in a park writing about CT over at Antiquatis and suddenly, a swirling gust of wind and leaves just passed by my table on the walk/bike path!
Thanks for sharing it, it surprises me that it happened in a city park. Don't they prefer the countryside? I assume there was no "natural" wind before that happened.

I guess you received a message...
There was a bit of wind but the way it happened just felt out of place. I dont know what to think deep, I may simply be associating natural phenomenas with material I read here, but I'll be watching my dreams tonite, thats for sure...

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu May 08, 2014 3:55 am

Lozion wrote:but I'll be watching my dreams tonite, thats for sure...
Talking about dreams... I dreamed a man in a US black-ops helicopter who activated (by typing a code on it, while in air) a missile, which was supposed to be directed at Russia - it was pretty powerful, like a nucl. one. I haven't had such a dream for a long time.