LMs

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: LMs

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Djchrismac wrote:It's great and has lots of legends of Elves, fairies, ring stones, standing stones along with stories from older residents about LM's they have encountered, funnily enough before the days of wi-fi and mobile phones!! There's even a fairy Glen on the island!! :)
Well if you ever get "invited" into the Glen, make sure you carefully mark where you entered and leave by the same route. Since the Glen is in the Cosmic sector, their "distance" translates to "duration" here... there are many stories of people entering a faery mound and leaving by a different route, only to find that the townsfolk were shocked to see them--because they had gone missing decades earlier.
PeacefulMe wrote:Did the annotations really come from gypsies, because they spoke as though they were LMs. It was a great read, to say the least, and it has me wanting more :D
The "official" story was gypsies. But I think we both know better.
PeacefulMe wrote:After reading this paper, I'm beginning to think that all of those UFOs people see in the sky and whom are responsible for disabling nuclear arms in aircraft and sea vessels that I've read about are LMs versus SMs. After all, this is more their planet than it is ours. So, are there any other books/papers you can recommend?
That is what it comes down to... the LMs are the real terranians... not "earthlings," as they don't call the planet "Earth," but Tiamat. We are the "earthlings."

From the scientific underground...
"While studying they Sumerian god Enki (the Annunaki version of Star Trek's Scotty) it is pointed out that Enki was the first to arrive and constructed the first city on Earth, which was named Eridu. Enki's boss was Anu (Captain Kirk), otherwise known as Ea. The inhabitants would refer to the first city as Ea's Eridu, so look at the phonetic degeneration that can occur there... Ea-eridu would blend the vowels, Earidu, and the consonant shift 'du' tends to soften to 'thu' which becomes just 'th' over generations...

Ea-Eridu -> Earidu -> Earithu -> Earthu -> Earth.

E-RI-DU translates to "home built far away." Earth is just the degenerated name for the original Annunaki colony built by Enki for his dad. Apparently the original name of our planet is actually Tiamat (phonetic degeneration there becomes Terra).

So "Earthlings" refers only to the Annunaki-created humans; everything else is Terran."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker

Post by PeacefulMe » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 pm

daniel wrote:So "Earthlings" refers only to the Annunaki-created humans; everything else is Terran."
Ok, that made me remember something else from that paper. It said something to the effect that the LMs took humans (Earthlings) for progenation. So now instead of just Annunaki-made humans, we have LM-made humans on this planet as well? And then they would be Annunaki-LM humans? Or are they not truly among us, but wherever the LM reside (e.g., under the sea, on the moon)?

Oh, and another thing I just remembered. With respect to the LM kidnapping humans from their ships...what was with the compass? I recall something said in the annotations about the LMs destroying the compasses. Did the compass that was on the ship interfere with their flying craft?

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:05 am

daniel wrote:
MarcRammer wrote:Are their lifespans similar to ours, or are they immortal, choosing their passing at will?
They live a LONG time, thousands of years, which they attribute to the fact they do not live on the surface with all it's harmful effects and radiation. And what is curious is that the humans they have abducted in the past (from the old, sailing vessels where crews have just disappeared) also tend to live a very long life, sometimes many centuries of good health. So there might be something behind those claims.

If you check the old faery folklore, you'll find that it is not uncommon for faery folk to live past their 5000th birthday. That's a LOT of candles!
I am confused by this statement so something seems to be lost my understanding. If they live in the cosmic sector, then time is a distance and to "live for years" is to talk about a distance and not a duration. If we are asking about a duration of life then wouldn't our usual measure of years and time be inappropriate? Also, could you explain what not living on the surface of the planet exactly entails?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:26 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:Ok, that made me remember something else from that paper. It said something to the effect that the LMs took humans (Earthlings) for progenation. So now instead of just Annunaki-made humans, we have LM-made humans on this planet as well? And then they would be Annunaki-LM humans?
As I understand it, the progenation is to keep an active, human population on the Arks, so they don't have to keep abducting people. It is strictly humans-with-humans. I am not aware of any of the LMs engaging in genetic engineering; they are too much the "naturalists" for that kind of stuff. And with the SM genetic code in humanity, I would doubt we could progenerate with LMs.
PeacefulMe wrote:Or are they not truly among us, but wherever the LM reside (e.g., under the sea, on the moon)?
The LMs did interact with humanity quite a bit... that's why we have all those stories and legends about elves, dwarves, faeries, etc. But our technology is incompatible with their tech, as well as their life functions. As we industrialized, we pushed them away.
PeacefulMe wrote:With respect to the LM kidnapping humans from their ships...what was with the compass? I recall something said in the annotations about the LMs destroying the compasses. Did the compass that was on the ship interfere with their flying craft?
It's the magnetism that messes both them, and their tech, up. I did not understand it until I started reading Dewey Larson, and his description about magnetism being a "rotational vibration." Then it made sense, as all the LM systems are vibration-based. People don't think of magnetism as a vibration, so they don't understand how magnetic force can damage a vibrating system. The permanent magnets used in compasses introduces a disharmony in the symphony, like an out-of-tune piano in an orchestra. Still makes noise, but sounds terrible. That is what magnets do to the LMs... messes them up, and under certain circumstances, can kill them.

When you check the folklore, you'll find that iron is an ancient defense against the magic arts... because magnetism is 3D time and vibration based, and iron conducts magnetic lines of force. There's a lot of truth in the old legends, once you know how to read it.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 pm

daniel wrote:The LMs did interact with humanity quite a bit... that's why we have all those stories and legends about elves, dwarves, faeries, etc. But our technology is incompatible with their tech, as well as their life functions. As we industrialized, we pushed them away.
It looks like Susan Martinez has done some good research on the LM's and 15 minutes in the presenter even says we need to make mythology integrate more into our history! She still doesn't appear to have all the answers but gives it a good shot, maybe she should give Jessup's Varo edition a read she'd enjoy it... :D

Susan B. Martinez, Ph.D. | The Lost History of the Little People | Segment 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SulDA8xw0A

Synopsis

According to Dr. Susan B. Martinez, tonight's special guest, there was an advanced species of little people that covered the face of the Earth before the advent of mankind. When mankind started taking over they started disappearing almost without a trace. Yet traces of a few of them were found. In certain parts of the United States mounds were found. They contained the bones of tiny elf like people. They were brushed off as the graves of children yet they showed signs of being Middle Aged adults. Cheyenne legend holds that there was a race of people who lived in barrow or underground. They taught the Native Americans about the use of herbs and medicines plus the use of tools and technology. They were the teachers of mankind.

All around the world there are societies of little people. The bushmen of the Congo, Negritos in Indonesia, Negrillos in the Philippines and the Andamans in the continent of South America. There are legends of these little people documented all over the world, ranging from Greek, Roman, Sumerian, Irish, Norse and Native American. The little people of today live in forests, underground dwellings and high mountainous areas. As modern humans encroach they die off and their numbers become fewer.

In the barrows that have been unearthed, advanced tools have been found indicating that they knew how to build and manufacture tools long before homo sapiens even appeared. They passed their skills to us.

The little people came from an Island continent called Pan, also known as Lemuria or Mu, which like Atlantis was destroyed in a great flood. The surivivors joined everyone on the mainland. Their skin was described as white or almost translucent, you could see through their veins. They people of peace, well mannered and non violent, due to the absence of weaponry in all their burial sites. Their society was egalitarian and their beehive societal structure puts the priority on the tribe instead of members venturing alone.

They were nocturnal dwellers with moon like eyes. Their women were abducted by the homo erectus. This hybridization gave way to homo sapiens: the birth of man.

The Little People were the catalyst for the emergence of the first known civilizations

• Traces the common roots of key words and holy symbols, including the scarlet biretta of Catholic cardinals, back to the Little People

• Explains how the mounds of North America and Ireland were not burial sites but the homes of the Little People

• Includes the Tuatha De Danaan, the Hindu Sri Vede, the dwarf gods of Mexico and Peru, the Menehune of Hawaii, the Nunnehi of the Cherokee as well as African Pygmies and the Semang of Malaysia

All cultures haves stories of the First People, the "Old Ones," our prehistoric forebears who survived the Great Flood and initiated the first sacred traditions. From the squat "gods" of Mexico and Peru to the fairy kingdom of Europe to the blond pygmies of Madagascar, on every continent of the world they are remembered as masters of stone carving, agriculture, navigation, writing, and shamanic healing--and as a "hobbit" people, no taller than 31/2 feet in height yet perfectly proportioned.

Linking the high civilizations of the Pleistocene to the Golden Age of the Great Little People, Susan Martinez reveals how this lost race was forced from their original home on the continent of Pan (known in myth as Mu or Lemuria) during the Great Flood of global legend. Following the mother language of Pan, Martinez uncovers the original unity of humankind in the common roots of key words and holy symbols, including the scarlet biretta of Catholic cardinals, and shows how the Small Sacred Workers influenced the primitive tribes that they encountered in the post-flood diaspora, leading to the rise of civilization. Examining the North American mound-culture sites, including the diminutive adult remains found there, she explains that these stately mounds were not burial sites but the sanctuaries and homes of the Little People.

Drawing on the intriguing worldwide evidence of pygmy tunnels, dwarf villages, elf arrows, and tiny coffins, Martinez reveals the Little People as the real missing link of prehistory, later sanctified and remembered as gods rather than the mortals they were.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Cheyenne legend holds that there was a race of people who lived in barrow or underground. They taught the Native Americans about the use of herbs and medicines plus the use of tools and technology. They were the teachers of mankind.
Who is going to break the news to her that the Nimerigar are STILL HERE?

Unless she already know that...

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:41 am

I have found another good source of stories of encounters with LM's and all manner of strange creatures, the Pulse of the Paranormal blog Phantoms and Monsters is updated regularly with great eye witness accounts of all sorts. Below is a sample, it's a great read in your inbox every week:

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/
LITTLE GREEN BEING & DEER-MAN

Date: 1986
Time: evening

In the Northern Cheyenne Reservation three young cousins were playing hide and seek in the hills behind their grandmother’s house about 150 yards from the house when one of the cousins was heard screaming. This cousin had been alone further up the hill and immediately the other two went running to his location to see what was wrong. Suddenly they saw her running down the hill yelling, “He is coming! He is coming!’ they all look to see what appeared to be ‘a little green man-like figure’ chasing after her. At this point they all screamed and ran down the hill, with the strange green little man closely behind them. Their grandmother heard the screaming and she ran out the back porch to see the kids running towards the house and the little green man chasing them. When the little green man reached a point near the house it suddenly stopped and just stood there watching the house. The little green figure stood there watching the house until sundown. The rest of the family was called over to the house and waited up all night but in the morning the strange little green man had vanished. Among the locals there are rumors that little green men live up in the mountains.

Around the same time another group was camping on the reservation in between three small hills when suddenly rocks and boulders of all sizes began raining down on the men. Suddenly a huge boulder landed on the fire and embers went flying everywhere. At this point the men ran away from the area and as they looked back were stunned to see a huge bipedal ‘deer-man’ with a human type torso and a deer-like head with antlers. The bizarre creature appeared to be jumping back and forth over the dying campfire with great agility and watching them.

Source: Rand Ridgebear - ransmagoo@gmail.com
What do you know about the little green men Daniel/Bruce? This is in your neck of the woods. Could this be a reason why we refer to aliens as this in a general term? LM's = scary aliens so say to the slaves that they are bad are to be avoided in case they enlighten us?

I haven't heard of a centaur/deer mix before though, JK Rowling would like that!!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 am

Here's another good one from today!

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2013 ... onsters%29

PULSE OF THE PARANORMAL
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Daily 2 Cents: Another Deerman Encounter -- Bigfoot Reported Roaming Eastern Nebraska

Here's a response to a post from Monday:

Lon,

I am also from the Northern Cheyenne Reservation. I live in Ashland, about 20 miles from Lame Deer. I have heard stories of the area around Rand's grandmothers home. I have personally been witness to a "deer man". It was about 2002, I was hunting on the big divide between Ashland and Lame Deer. I was "glassing: with my binoculars hoping to find a deer to shoot for one of the elders. I spotted what I though was a whitetail buck. It was standing in a brush patch about 200 yards in a draw below me. AS I was watching the buck through my binoculars, the body started to become clearer. It was a deer head on a muscular man's body....Needless to say I hurried and got out of the area and didn't go back for quite a while. I have heard many stories of "little men", but my only experience with them wasn't a full fledged siting. It was in 1997, I was house sitting for my parents while they were away one weekend. I was sitting in the living room one afternoon watching television, when I caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye. I turned toward the dining room window. I saw what looked like the top of a head popping into view at the base of the window. It looked like someone was jumping up trying to look into the window. I watched whatever it was for a good half a dozen jumps, when I rushed over and looked out the window to see who it was, there was no one there, I immediately went outside and looked, I could not see anyone. My parents have there house in a rural area, with not many trees or bushes, I should have seen who it was if it was a kid. Whatever it was I estimated it had to be about 3ft tall if it jumped up and only the top of it's head showed over the window sill when it jumped.

Bryan A.
Northern Cheyenne Reservation
Ashland Montana

:)

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:13 am

The web page you referenced reminded me on a few others which were recommended as fascinating to explore by J. Maxwell:
- Borderland Sciences Research Foundation
- The International Fortean Organization
- The field of Cryptozoology

And the ones mentioned by Daniel in his posts (except the last one):
- Encyclopedia Mythica
- Timeless Myths: Norse Mythology
- Icelandic Saga Database
- American Lore, Legends & Campfire Tales
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Djchrismac wrote:This is in your neck of the woods. Could this be a reason why we refer to aliens as this in a general term? LM's = scary aliens so say to the slaves that they are bad are to be avoided in case they enlighten us?
That's a good point. The "magick" practices were forbidden by the gods, because they did not want humans to learn their secrets. LM tech is based on those same principles. Put out lots of propaganda that they're evil demons, and humans will avoid them--and remain ignorant.

Something else I noticed the other day... people that are kneeling with their hands folded in prayer, look exactly like slaves bound in chains before their master. Got to wonder if that is where the practice came from, with appropriate propaganda to make it a "good thing" to be a slave.