LMs

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Mario
Muggle
Muggle
Re: LMs

Post by Mario » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Is there somebody around that know the work of Anton Parks ? It's a must to read for every body that care about our real history !

openmind
Muggle
Muggle

Post by openmind » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Really?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:45 pm

Mario wrote:Is there somebody around that know the work of Anton Parks ? It's a must to read for every body that care about our real history !
Wont you tell us why? His thesis, tenets or theories?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:23 pm

What do you think of this video, a real LM in the woods?

I cut this scene out from a video, actually an 2-part interview, which is not on youtube anymore. I left the title as it was.
Funny thing: About the same time, aprox. a month ago, when I found out that the interview was not on yt anymore I found a completely different video from 2014 (2 hours long!!) with the exact same title although the content of this video did not fit the title in any way. Can't find the video anymore, must have been deleted or its title has been changed again.

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:20 am

Well that's an interesting little video.

I will say, however, that folks are getting quite clever these days with video editing. A few years ago, there was this cleverly constructed gag -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb0P5t5NQWM

Not all that amusing, really; at least not for the kid. The video, however, became a sensation. When I first saw it, my initial reaction was, "if it's fake, then it's done better than any of the cheesy CGI that hollywood throws at us."

Soon after the video was released, the story broke that this was a film project put together by three students at a school in Montreal. Again, it's well done, and I think that it takes a discerning eye to pick it apart, frame by frame.

There's also this, which I thought was another bit of well done trickery - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTCy7RAPOfU

Having said all this, if that video that is posted here on this site is the real deal, then it's the first I've seen of its kind. There are numerous video clips of the neanderthals; quick shots, of course. When Lloyd Pye was alive, he did remark that he was getting 200 or so good reports annually. If someone honestly did catch footage of one of the little people, then it's not surprising that it would be removed as soon as possible.

One of the interesting things about this particular video is that the 'little person' doesn't simply 'step out' from behind the tree in the spatial frame of reference. He appears almost to 'materialize'; like stepping out of an invisible doorway. It also appears that he steps 'down', as if stepping off a stair. It's also interesting in that he appears to be clad in clothing and carrying a case by his side (just seems like a 'he' to me). If this is a fake, then whomever did it obviously took the time to understand how it is that some of the little people dress. It's not just another 'mystical glowing fairy in the woods'.

Anyone able to translate the language being spoken by and between the young lady and the cameraman?

Daniel, if you wouldn't mind - what might be your take on this? If it's real, which of the LM's might it be?
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:17 pm

AnAncientAwakening wrote:Daniel, if you wouldn't mind - what might be your take on this? If it's real, which of the LM's might it be?
It does not look like CGI to me, but a small bird that was startled and ran off. I've seen this behavior many times while out hiking.

I had to watch it a couple of times before I saw the little man with the cap (head), carrying a suitcase (tail). But that's the way the mind works... when encountering an unknown, the brain will match against known things before getting perplexed. Since I've spent a LOT of time in the woods and startled many ground birds, that is what I saw first. City folks will immediately see a small man (scaled down, like in the distance on a street) because that is more familiar.

The motion (waiting, then running at the last second before getting stepped on) and position (the lean forward with a trailing "suitcase") all match a startled, running bird.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:17 am

AnAncientAwakening wrote:I will say, however, that folks are getting quite clever these days with video editing.
That's right. Makes it even more difficult to find some honest videos on the internet. What do you think of this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73-oyoX0F4g
Not LMs but still interesting. Had to think of page 11 from daniels "EDs&ETs"

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:59 am

I suppose if you blur a video enough, you can make it look like anything. IMHO, just another bird.

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:46 am

Well, so much for the 'little man' with a hat and a suitcase :-) I as well noticed the lean forward of the head (looked to me like 'he' was holding onto his cap). When I showed this video to my nine year old niece, she remarked, "what was that? It looked like a bird to me." I probably should have listened. I went into it 'expecting' to see something out of the ordinary. Thus, it's not surprising that I would immediately equate the image on the screen with that of a little person, as that is the pattern that my brain was creating. I 'skewed' the results even before I was exposed to the data; what with the prior expectation that I brought into it, that is.

This video taught me a lesson, though: I should have seen the startled bird. Had I watched this video three years ago, (at a time when I was living on a mountaintop in northern California and walking children through the woods, teaching them about the native plant life), I would have seen the bird, as I myself have had the same experiences startling the little critters. It's simply more proof to me that I've been too long living in the city, something I've never been comfortable with. This will change in the spring, as I am planning a move out to the country. The more time I spend in the city, the less I relate to what is going on around me from one day to the next. My spirit is starving for nature; so much so that I'm beginning to see little men with caps and suitcases running through the forest :-)
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:58 am

Something else you need to consider is that the video was posted with the intent of misrepresentation. Those hikers knew it was a bird running off, but when looking at the video, had to embellish it to make it appear to be something else.

Our Technocracy has removed all the feelings and curiosity associated with a good mystery, because technical items have no mystery to them. I can just see a modern Sherlock Holmes episode, "The Case of the Dark Room," where after an hour show that only has 35 minutes of acting after you remove the commercials, Holmes comes to the fascinating conclusion that the bulb has burned out.

No mystery, no mysticism and no mystics.