LMs

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker
Re: LMs

Post by MrGreen » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:20 pm

daniel wrote: Man's impact is substantial. Take a look at the amount of EM energy being transmitted through global power distribution grids, cell phone towers, radio, television... and if you think the oceans escape that, look up the "Great Pacific Garbage Patch", running from California to Japan--almost the entire north Pacific stuffed full of decaying plastic.

The LMs did intervene with ecological problems in the distant past... back then, they were called "miracles." But man's industrialization of the planet now prevents their technology from working here in most places, so we have to clean up our own mess.
But then that inspires the question, Why would "mans Industrialization" act in such a way?

They've developed technology and transversed space, were well adept to not only defend themselves but win an all out war against the SM's, but can't overcome the fact the mans primitive(by comparison) technology somehow interferes with their ability to intervene...? I in no way would expect them to solve all problems on our behalf, however to the save the Earth and it's ecosystems seems to be another manner altogether.

I take it you mean that maybe the globalists and their developed advanced technology somehow invalidates their operating technology of today?

Yeah, I was actually quite surprised as the 'garbage patch' story was being covered on many news outlets recently... I seem to remember some time ago reading about a possible solution creating a bacteria that has a special affinity in breaking down plastics and releasing it into the environment. What would be your thoughts on this? It Might have some unintended consequences of it's own would be my guess, with the bacteria mutating or acting in alternative ways that it could spread and cause untold damage...

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:59 pm

MrGreen wrote:They've developed technology and transversed space, were well adept to not only defend themselves but win an all out war against the SM's, but can't overcome the fact the mans primitive(by comparison) technology somehow interferes with their ability to intervene...?
Think of it this way EMP for one does number of damage to electronic devices, if not shielded of course. The LMs might not have the luxury of shielding their technology from the influence that ours does to theirs. I cant even begin to comprehend how the LM tech works so I can't know if shielding exists for it from our tech.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:11 pm

MrGreen wrote:But then that inspires the question, Why would "mans Industrialization" act in such a way?
See below.
MrGreen wrote:They've developed technology and transversed space, were well adept to not only defend themselves but win an all out war against the SM's, but can't overcome the fact the mans primitive(by comparison) technology somehow interferes with their ability to intervene...? I in no way would expect them to solve all problems on our behalf, however to the save the Earth and it's ecosystems seems to be another manner altogether.
The LMs did not defeat man's technology--they defeated the Annunaki technology, as it existed 800 years ago. SM tech of those days was where man was heading with his "aether" research of the 1800s, before TPTB discovered that "there is great profit in inefficiency" and chose the current, dead-end path of technological development. A consequence of that inefficiency are all the nasty side-effects of our tech, that is discordant with natural processes. In my opinion, man's tech has gotten so bad that it may be the Annunaki tech would no longer work in our environment, either! So I'd bet if you were to dig into secret societies deeply, you would find that "at the top" you still have the Rephaim in charge (the elongated skull giants that survived the Deluge), justifying their position by claiming they are just a second, more intelligent species on Earth (technically correct, as they WERE born here). And you know how SM rivalry works--since they dictate the direction man follows, they would also have an interest in electron technology, because it would be a valuable tool (and weapon) should there be a "family reunion."

I think it would be more likely that, given the behavior of the general, slave population, the LMs would probably "let nature run its course" and allow man to exterminate himself with his own waste.
Ilkka wrote:Think of it this way EMP for one does number of damage to electronic devices, if not shielded of course. The LMs might not have the luxury of shielding their technology from the influence that ours does to theirs. I cant even begin to comprehend how the LM tech works so I can't know if shielding exists for it from our tech.
LM and SM technologies are like yin-yang, LM tech is very "yin" because of its temporal basis, that creates harmonies and sympatheties to accomplish our concept of "work." SM tech his very "yang" because it is space based and relies on discord--you have to overpower a system to accomplish work, which is why man needs all that electrical energy (the electron is a rotating unit of SPACE) to do what he does.

As an analogy, LM tech in an SM environment is like symphony orchestra trying to play a classic tune, as they are being pelted by rocks from the audience. It won't be pleasant to listen to.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

eyewar
Seeker
Seeker

Post by eyewar » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:53 am

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:40 pm

daniel wrote: The LMs did not defeat man's technology--they defeated the Annunaki technology, as it existed 800 years ago. SM tech of those days was where man was heading with his "aether" research of the 1800s, before TPTB discovered that "there is great profit in inefficiency" and chose the current, dead-end path of technological development. A consequence of that inefficiency are all the nasty side-effects of our tech, that is discordant with natural processes. In my opinion, man's tech has gotten so bad that it may be the Annunaki tech would no longer work in our environment, either! So I'd bet if you were to dig into secret societies deeply, you would find that "at the top" you still have the Rephaim in charge (the elongated skull giants that survived the Deluge), justifying their position by claiming they are just a second, more intelligent species on Earth (technically correct, as they WERE born here). And you know how SM rivalry works--since they dictate the direction man follows, they would also have an interest in electron technology, because it would be a valuable tool (and weapon) should there be a "family reunion."

As an analogy, LM tech in an SM environment is like symphony orchestra trying to play a classic tune, as they are being pelted by rocks from the audience. It won't be pleasant to listen to.
You're telling me, this inherent discord of mans' technology of today is very apparent through intimate experience in my life. I am hypersensitive not only to the endless barrage of "dirty electricity" and Chaotic EMF signals abound, but to the endless onslaught of chemicals inundated throughout our environment, water, and food supply. I was once so out of balance I couldn't even approach areas filled with too many people as I would feel overwhelmed by the energy in that area. I seem to tune into all this stuff for whatever reason and it's drastically affected my life. I plan to move to a rural area when life circumstances will permit it.

Back on subject however, I'd say your descriptions and observations make sense, especially if the majority of LM's have abandoned ship and went elsewhere. I guess I was just expressing my general discontent for the current situation on the planet as of now, and through wishful thinking believed the LM's would automatically intervene if it really was that bad. I guess things aren't always so simple.

It seems Tesla was more on the path to developing technology that would more fit the mold of this "Harmonic Symphony" tech you speak of. It's really something to consider just how different the world might look if we didn't have this constant third-force beating us back down and stifling our progress on a Macro level.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Mmm, stumbled upon this today that suggests a "celestial war' happenned in the skies of Nuremberg in 1561. Evidence of the LM/SM wars?

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case486.htm
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Interesting. So whats the update with Greer's recently found 'LM' body? Any credence to his discovery?
These mummies appear similar.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:59 am

Lozion wrote:Mmm, stumbled upon this today that suggests a "celestial war' happenned in the skies of Nuremberg in 1561. Evidence of the LM/SM wars?
Yes, the SMs continued to fight for a few centuries after they lost the war. Sore losers.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:03 pm

daniel wrote:Yes, the SMs continued to fight for a few centuries after they lost the war. Sore losers.
"Its not over till its over"

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:56 am

Ilkka wrote:"Its not over till its over"
Hah, well said. "The Empire strikes back"...
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket