LMs

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: LMs

Post by Ilkka » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:20 am

MrGreen wrote:If there exists advanced extraterrestrials or even a native species such as the LM's that are well advanced in technology as discussed on this forum, would they not interfere on some level to mediate the damage caused by the NWO with all their Oil spills, Chem trails, pollution, and a variety of other insults carried out on the environment and planet at large?

Would they at least not act in such a manner to repair some of the damage?

Kind of off-topic but this thought had just occurred to me.
Well, I think if it is true that the LM's inhabit the Moon and keep it in orbit and won't take it for a spin around the galaxy far far away, then they are doing us atleast a bit of a favor or huge one, because without that moon being there doing the thing it does keeping our solar wind shield up and running we'd all be toast, in a matter of years(hundreds maybe), when the magnetic shield would dissipate.
maeghan wrote:Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that our impact on this planet is not as earth shattering as we think.
Suppose everything and everyone has their limits. One can take only so much damage till it dies off. So as of yet we havent destroyed the Earth. Time will heal, but if we destroy more than it heals itself then it only matter of time till "all hell breaks loose". Lets look at Mars for one and see that it is destroyed probably beyond repair even, with two dead moons orbiting. Maybe though there is hope for Mars to be restored though with another bigger moon that would provide the necessary impulse to re-create magnetic field around it and with time it would be healed. Also the possibility is that Mars is already habitable and the images and other facts are all more or less fiction. I mean we can only trust the words of other people and the machines that they are operating.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:28 am

Ilkka wrote:
Suppose everything and everyone has their limits. One can take only so much damage till it dies off. So as of yet we havent destroyed the Earth.
Right, I don't want to be misunderstood though; we have and continue to harm our precious planet. Funny, I'm over on antiquatis right now commenting and reading. (I know, OT ... but that's what I tend to do is go OT.) :)
Ilkka wrote: Also the possibility is that Mars is already habitable and the images and other facts are all more or less fiction.
This is what some people have said, but right now there is no way for us to truly 'know' what the truth is regarding Mars.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:41 pm

daniel mentionned something along the lines that the LM are not too fond of humans who've disrupted their living space and would rather leave these shores than meddle in our affairs. Hey, if I could ride a flying Orb as well, I'd be off this rock ages ago...

Where do the LM's stand on the 'Prime Directive' rule that 'aliens' we are told seem to observe?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:23 pm

Hmm neither of those explanations quite do it for me though...

I'm not talking in acting in such a way to help humans, but acting in such a way to help the planet despite the humans.

Seeing as they're advanced as they are, probably have come to develop a mature appreciation for life and it just seems to me they'd be more proactive in doing something about it, even if done in such a way that would be of a subtle nature and behind the scenes.

Even if they do wish to leave the planet and not meddle in our affairs, it's still their native homeland and would they really just let us destroy it in our own ignorance?

Although, I guess Meghans theory makes sense to a degree - Could it be we haven't really inflicted damage to the extent where as it wouldn't be easily reversible by their own applications, or it just hasn't yet reached the approximation point where as they would intervene in a direct way?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:43 am

MrGreen wrote:Even if they do wish to leave the planet and not meddle in our affairs, it's still their native homeland and would they really just let us destroy it in our own ignorance?
The saying goes. "Home is where you make it". It is sad to see the "new" colonists make this planet to their new home and "kick out" all natives that dont abide the new laws and regulations, isnt it? Its all written in the history books.
MrGreen wrote:Could it be we haven't really inflicted damage to the extent where as it wouldn't be easily reversible by their own applications, or it just hasn't yet reached the approximation point where as they would intervene in a direct way?
Maybe we havent destroyed this planet enough just yet to reach the "point of no return", however Earth tends to heal itself to a degree, but it cant do "miracles" either. So if man trashes the planet more than the planet cleans itself up then were all "doomed". If the point of no return happens then I just "hope" that LM's atleast come to pick me up from the dying planet and either drop me off the nearest nice planet with others or I could stay and explore the rest of the universe with them. This is my realization from this subject gotta keep it real guys, I am not New Age "hippie" anymore, but realist. Although I have hope like New Age religious types I just am balancing the thoughts maybe more than they are.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:50 am

maeghan wrote:
MrGreen wrote: Would they at least not act in such a manner to repair some of the damage?

Kind of off-topic but this thought had just occurred to me.
Really good question. While the damage the NWO have done to the planet is bad, perhaps it's not as bad as we think it is. Maybe Gaia is pretty good at repairing herself??? Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that our impact on this planet is not as earth shattering as we think. I'm coming at this from the perspective of us humans once thinking that we were 'the center of the universe'.
Gaia is good at healing--but not quick. The planet will recover, once the infection causing the damage is removed.

Man's impact is substantial. Take a look at the amount of EM energy being transmitted through global power distribution grids, cell phone towers, radio, television... and if you think the oceans escape that, look up the "Great Pacific Garbage Patch", running from California to Japan--almost the entire north Pacific stuffed full of decaying plastic.

The LMs did intervene with ecological problems in the distant past... back then, they were called "miracles." But man's industrialization of the planet now prevents their technology from working here in most places, so we have to clean up our own mess.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:41 am

daniel wrote:man's industrialization of the planet now prevents their technology from working here in most places, so we have to clean up our own mess.
While writing those comments above I totally forgot to mention the technology part which is the "main problem" here, actually humans are the real main problem, since it is our fault that we keep using the same technology and its usage is growing even more.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:34 am

Ilkka wrote: While writing those comments above I totally forgot to mention the technology part which is the "main problem" here, actually humans are the real main problem, since it is our fault that we keep using the same technology and its usage is growing even more.
I think this a blame trap though; common man uses the technology because without it, he wouldn't be able to survive. (I mostly thinking of cars here.) This reminds me of the Global Warming/Climate Change debate. Put the blame on all of humanity.

All of humanity didn't agree to the system we live in, we were born here and had no say in it's construction. This doesn't mean that we have to necessarily participate in it, it just limits our way of survival and participation. The Amish do it to a degree, but they are also very religious and religion is not something that resonates harmoniously with me.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:43 am

maeghan wrote:All of humanity didn't agree to the system we live in, we were born here and had no say in it's construction. This doesn't mean that we have to necessarily participate in it, it just limits our way of survival and participation. The Amish do it to a degree, but they are also very religious and religion is not something that resonates harmoniously with me.
Well, religion is basically the philosophy of slaves. You do as you are told, worship and tithe those that are superior to you. Religion has become a cage for the soul, whereas countries are the cage for the body.

So, if you can't do politics, nor religion, and the New Age was basically an attempt to cage the spirit... what kind of a "system" would you create, in order to live and prosper in it?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:42 pm

daniel wrote: So, if you can't do politics, nor religion, and the New Age was basically an attempt to cage the spirit... what kind of a "system" would you create, in order to live and prosper in it?
Good question Daniel :)

I would construct a system that doesn't make one work for a currency that's a debt based system. Instead, the system would be mostly a reciprocal one where people exchange goods or service for goods or service. I really resonate with Michael Tellinger's Ubuntu party where money is no longer used. I don't have all the answers so I'm not gonna attempt to construct an economic system; it's not where my talents are.

Also, I don't want to 'prosper' financially, I just want to live without worrying about having enough money to just get by. I don't need brand names, I despise the concept of 'clout'. Instead, I'd like to prosper spiritually ... grow as a person, become a better person, do things that are not only good for myself and my loved ones but everyone.

I definitely wouldn't have all these restrictions we have with borders needing passports, registering a car (would do without cars as a necessity to go to work), insurance, and the biggest one of all ... I would get rid of all centralized governments. Instead, society could be more local-based. Build strong local communities and maybe elect a local elder that doesn't 'campaign' for the 'elder' position but instead in chosen by the people. Maybe limit the elder's length in position to 1 year, or make it longer with more than just one elder so that less time would be required to do the job so that the person could continue to do with their life what they really love.