LMs

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer
LMs

Post by MarcRammer » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 pm

The LM intrigue me and it seems everyone else, too. So I want to just start a new thread so as not to throw all other threads off topic.

So the original man would be a Bigfoot before he got GMO'ed. So my question is, where did the LM evolve from? Also, will they ascend like us into 4D shortly? (Assuming they are still in 3D) Would they have a relationship with the Confederation? Are they just as mixed in polarity as us humans?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: LMs

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:06 pm

MarcRammer wrote:So the original man would be a Bigfoot before he got GMO'ed. So my question is, where did the LM evolve from?
That's like saying, "where did plants evolve from." They are just an organic part of Earth, and came from the same amino soup that the rest of life did. They look a lot like us, just "mini-me" versions.
MarcRammer wrote:Also, will they ascend like us into 4D shortly? (Assuming they are still in 3D)
Depends on which race you are talking about. They vary from 3D to 5D. But understand that they don't look at it like most people do. To them, it's no big deal, more along the lines of "spiritual puberty" than anything else. It is a natural part of growth and happens when it happens.
MarcRammer wrote:Would they have a relationship with the Confederation? Are they just as mixed in polarity as us humans?
I am not aware of any membership with any of the various Confederations, Federations, Alliances, Councils, et al, that channelers talk about.

As a telepathic species, they do no "polarize" with respect to STS or STO. Hard to keep secrets when you can't keep secrets.

Like every other life form, they have their likes and dislikes, and a good number of them dislike humans as a species. But their interests are, to sum it up, "learn and explore."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MarcRammer » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Are their lifespans similar to ours, or are they immortal, choosing their passing at will?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:35 pm

MarcRammer wrote:Are their lifespans similar to ours, or are they immortal, choosing their passing at will?
They live a LONG time, thousands of years, which they attribute to the fact they do not live on the surface with all it's harmful effects and radiation. And what is curious is that the humans they have abducted in the past (from the old, sailing vessels where crews have just disappeared) also tend to live a very long life, sometimes many centuries of good health. So there might be something behind those claims.

If you check the old faery folklore, you'll find that it is not uncommon for faery folk to live past their 5000th birthday. That's a LOT of candles!

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker

Post by PeacefulMe » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:50 pm

What books are recommended reading on LMs? It's all so fascinating and I would like to learn more but I just don't know where to turn. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 pm

I may have missed this in your papers Daniel. Does the 75,000 year mark correspond to a transition to third density for the LM, or was this exclusively of the neanderthal?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:26 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:What books are recommended reading on LMs? It's all so fascinating and I would like to learn more but I just don't know where to turn. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Faery folklore is a good place to start. Most of those stories have a good deal of truth in them. One of my favorite references is, An Encyclopedia of Fairies: Hobgoblins, Brownies, Bogies, & Other Supernatural Creatures by Katharine Briggs. (The older the book/story, the better.)

Also, you might want to check out Jacques Vallee, an author that correlated faery stories with UFO lore and came up with some interesting stuff.

I would also recommend the "Varo annotated" version of The Case for the UFO, by Morris K. Jessup. The annotations were done by some gypsies, that were VERY familiar with the LMs and SMs.

Link to PDF: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Varo-Jessup.PdF

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:30 pm

JohnConner wrote:I may have missed this in your papers Daniel. Does the 75,000 year mark correspond to a transition to third density for the LM, or was this exclusively of the neanderthal?
I do not know the answer to that. The figure corresponds with 3rd density, mammal life, but there are legends supplied by the gods of the LMs being sentient prior to then, so I do not know if they track the concept of "density" the same way we do.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:48 pm

I'm from the Isle of Arran, an Island in the Firth of Clyde just west of Glasgow and picked up the following book on the Ferry one day:

Mysterious Arran
http://www.geoffholder.com/?attachment_id=471

It's great and has lots of legends of Elves, fairies, ring stones, standing stones along with stories from older residents about LM's they have encountered, funnily enough before the days of wi-fi and mobile phones!! There's even a fairy Glen on the island!! :)

I'd recommend talking to older relatives about any strange incidents they may recall and other books on the subject of myths and legends, especially Realm of the Ring Lords by Laurence Gardner:

http://www.graal.co.uk/ringlords.php
Along the way, the reader meets a vast assortment of vital cultural influences, from the works of J.R.R. Tolkien and the Arthurian romances to Robin Hood himself, from the elves, fairies, pixies, leprechauns, sprites, gnomes, and goblins of the world of the Elphame to Spencer's The Faerie Queen, from the Dragon Queens of ancient Mesopotamia to the symbolism of the Tarot. and even from the ring cycle of Norse mythology to the origins of the modern werewolf.

It's a fascinating journey, and the book shows in great detail how all of these cultural icons are based in fact on the Shining Ones -- the Messianic or Grail bloodline of the Anunnaki dating back to ancient Sumer, a bloodline that has been thoroughly explicated in his two previous books, Bloodline of the Holy Grail and Genesis of the Grail Kings.
----------------

The Guide to Mysterious Arran (John Billingsley – Northern Earth)

This little book, one of several by the prolific Geoff Holder, encapsulates Scotland’s Isle of Arran in a typical neo-antiquarian perspective. Arranged into geographical areas, the likes of you and me would find this a great help on any visit to the island, with its collection of prehistory, folklore, supernatural phenomena, modern liminal art and related forteana. Lovers of fairylore are particularly well served. Readable and entertaining, and well illustrated with photographs, my main criticism would be that the only map, of the whole island, is small and unscaled.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Guide to Mysterious Arran (Paranormal Magazine)

One of the most accessible and beautiful islands off the west coast of Scotland, it is no surprise to discover that Arran is also one of the most enigmatic. This guide to a mysterious corner of Scotland is a much more satisfying production than Milne’s: packed with photographs and boasting a handy bibliography and useful index. It is one of an ongoing series by Tempus.

Holder has done a superb job of plumbing the depths of Arran’s mysteries. He divides the island into sections and presents for each a dense body of detailed accounts of antiquities, legends, folklore, paranormal phenomena – and the just plain quirky.

The quality of his research is outstanding and his enthusiasm for his varied subjects shines out on every page, whether he’s discussing a stone circle, a fairy legend, an old shipwreck or a headless ghost.

On many occasions over the years, I have considered visiting Arran – now I feel I must.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker

Post by PeacefulMe » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:49 pm

daniel wrote:I would also recommend the "Varo annotated" version of The Case for the UFO, by Morris K. Jessup. The annotations were done by some gypsies, that were VERY familiar with the LMs and SMs.

Link to PDF: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Varo-Jessup.PdF
While I'm waiting for the other books you recommended to arrive, I did read the above. WOW! Thanks for the guidance. Once I started reading this paper, I couldn't put it down until I was finished. Did the annotations really come from gypsies, because they spoke as though they were LMs. It was a great read, to say the least, and it has me wanting more :D

After reading this paper, I'm beginning to think that all of those UFOs people see in the sky and whom are responsible for disabling nuclear arms in aircraft and sea vessels that I've read about are LMs versus SMs. After all, this is more their planet than it is ours. So, are there any other books/papers you can recommend?