LMs

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

animus
Mage
Mage
Re: LMs

Post by animus » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Here are five findings of real LM candidates:
(The story behind them is not always credible where it says "extraterrestrial" but the bodies could still be real!)

Pedro Mountain Mummy (14"/36cm, Pedro Mountains, Wyoming, 1932)
Image Image Image

Atta Boy (6.5"/16.5cm, Atacama Desert, Peru oder Bolivia, 1933 or earlier)
Image Image

Alyoshenka-Humanoid (10"/25cm, Kyshtym, Russia, 1996)
Image Image

Concepcion-Humanoid (3"/7cm, Concepcion, Chile, 2002)
Image Image

Atacama-Humanoid (6"/15cm, Atacama Desert, Chile, 2003)
Image Image Image

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:51 am

Here is the skeleton of another one from 1989. The screenshots below were taken from the Youtube video The Leprechaun Whisperer | Ireland AM The name of the "last leprechaun whisperer" is Kevin Woods.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:52 am

animus wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:51 am
Here is the skeleton of another one from 1989. The screenshots below were taken from the Youtube video The Leprechaun Whisperer | Ireland AM The name of the "last leprechaun whisperer" is Kevin Woods.

Those bones looks like various animal bones. Highly alikely hoax bones. Pelvis should be intact or it is missing, obviously skull and fingers toes are missing aswell, so therefore it is easy to make out of animal bones.

But I'm not an expert on bones so there's that too, just my skeptic point of view.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:24 am

Ilkka wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:52 am
Those bones looks like various animal bones. Highly alikely hoax bones. Pelvis should be intact or it is missing, obviously skull and fingers toes are missing aswell, so therefore it is easy to make out of animal bones.

But I'm not an expert on bones so there's that too, just my skeptic point of view.
That's some healthy skepticism on your part and I think you are right. It does look rather odd.

admin

Post by admin » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:52 am

I agree, looks like a tacky tourist trap and collection of random animal bones to fleece the gullible.

Meanwhile, the military continue harassing the LMs in the USA, where they conveniently use the cover of military exercises to disguise their shenanigans, just like I have experienced first hand over here:

There is a bigger picture going on globally that the majority are still blissfully ignorant of:

Some losers just can't accept defeat! :D

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:45 pm

An Elf and bagpipe playing Brownies or something else? The reactions of the bikers then people in boats are interesting:

In the second, the god awful person in suit performance is so bad, it makes it look like an obvious debunking video and the wee guys in the original video are actually pretty good, i've heard much worse bagpipe playing at weddings! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:47 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:45 pm
An Elf and bagpipe playing Brownies or something else? The reactions of the bikers then people in boats are interesting

In the second, the god awful person in suit performance is so bad, it makes it look like an obvious debunking video and the wee guys in the original video are actually pretty good, i've heard much worse bagpipe playing at weddings! :D
The first one I saw few years ago back maybe 2017 or 2018 when it first came out, it was rather interesting and a typical reaction towards humans especially those who use noisy machines, I mean who wouldn't run away if you would be chased by bikes?

The second video is rather weird and sounds like out of tune play the first one and the second one even worse as you mentioned also. It is interesting as if those creatures didn't care about humans so it was premeditated show for humans or just a performance art. It is also good to note that the microphone in those cameras cant pick up all the sound, so all we can do is to speculate on that matter. I lean a bit more on the hoax on that one since there was no reaction from those "creatures". That is unless they knew that the tourists was no threat to them. Also pretty strange place to hold a ceremony dont you think? No obvious pattern in rocks or anything like that.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:30 am

Little Men encounters plus an illuminated portal of mist, bending time and space, allowing a view of the other realm:

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:41 am