"Zero Point" Space/Time or Time/Space?

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

sheri40380
Inquirer
Inquirer
"Zero Point" Space/Time or Time/Space?

Post by sheri40380 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Or both?

I have a question regarding what the phrase "zero point" means. Is this zero clock time? What does that mean for space? Is there such thing as zero clock space?
The reason why I'm asking is the, perhaps completely paradoxical, question(s): Has "zero point" happened before? (On this planet? In this galaxy? In this universe?)

If you can unscramble my brain, much is appreciated!
Namaste,
Sheri

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: "Zero Point" Space/Time or Time/Space?

Post by Ilkka » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:35 am

To my understanding "Zero point" is reference to the Zero point field that is the energy field where all matter comes from and it is conscious/intelligent as well, The One Infinite Creator what is in Ra material from the Law Of One- books series.

Space/Time is this physical "realm" what is real to us according to our 5 senses and Time/Space is the other "realm" that we cant sense at all, except with some help from meditation or other tools as it is written in Daniel's papers, dont remember which one now, although i've read them all and found them fascinating and some might find them even absurd since they are not willing to accept other than their own knowledge from mainstream "science", not all is bullshit in there though, but very much is.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 pm

The original term was a reference to "zero point energy" from Al Einstein, back in 1913. It is the ground state for energy.

That was later co-opted by the New Age to refer to a source of "free energy" from the vacuum (zero state), such as the ZPM (Zero Point Module) that powers the city on Stargate Atlantis.

The Reciprocal System is based in unity, so there is no "zero" (as the minimum you can have of anything, is ONE, such as "one universe," "all is one," ...). No free energy in the RS; it all comes from somewhere, or somewhen. The analog to the "zero point" would be the "unit speed boundary" that separates the physical space-time from the metaphysical time-space.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Regarding the term "free energy", I always assumed that meant that there was another dimension/density/level of reality supplying this energy to us and never thought it was simply there for the using. I did not realize the New Age definition is what so many people meant when using the term.

Nassim Haramein gives an analogy of how high and low weather pressure systems causing spin are how higher density pressure enters our lower physical density.

Does the Reciprocal System support different densities within the 3D time temporal landscape? In other words, does the theory say that all the densities are superimposed and can share the same temporal landscape? Or space?

I really like how there is no zero. This makes me think of musical ratios which can always be reduced to a number between 1 and 2 if you halve or double the ratio. Mathematically, the number is different, but musically the pitch is the same.

For example, the number 12.8 is a musical ratio.

Dividing by two drops 12.8 down an octave:

12.8/2=6.4
6.4/2=3.2
3.2/2=1.6

Now we have dropped down 3 octaves and arrive at 1.6 which is an 8:5 ratio minor sixth.

Every number is musical.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:05 pm

PHIon wrote:Does the Reciprocal System support different densities within the 3D time temporal landscape? In other words, does the theory say that all the densities are superimposed and can share the same temporal landscape? Or space?
This is documented in detail in my paper on EDs and ETs.
PHIon wrote:Mathematically, the number is different, but musically the pitch is the same. Now we have dropped down 3 octaves and arrive at 1.6 which is an 8:5 ratio minor sixth.

Every number is musical.
Looks like we need to put you to work on LM tech... all their stuff is based on harmonics, sympathy and dissonance, using ratios and chords. I have no musical talent at all, so I've never been able to figure it out.

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Tue May 07, 2013 12:55 pm

My acupuncturist can actually use frequencies in his head to communicate with a patient's energy system using a biofeedback device called a resonator. It's the most amazing thing to witness. I was in disbelief when I was first introduced to the concept, but he can zero in on what ails you so quickly using it every time. He says that by positioning your hands in certain positions called hand modes you essentially connect different acupuncture points and create an energy loop, each having its own unique frequency. When he hits a frequency that is an issue for your body, the resonator will make a sound indicating a hit. He can use these frequencies to determine if something is allergic, toxic, if you have a deficiency, if there are heavy metals, mold, etc. He can do other frequencies to determine if you have bone displacement, structural issues, and many other health concerns. Once he figures out what is the problem he then treats the appropriate acupuncture points and shazam, you're feeling better. The entire time he is working on you he's just doing hand modes and going through things in his head. Every now and again the resonator squeaks and then he has you lie down and he does the acupressure. The only talking you do is chit-chat. Perhaps he is a former LM from another life? :) I wish this kind of medicine were widespread knowledge because we sure wouldn't have the run away health care costs that we have now. He says that as crazy as the testing that he does sounds to people, it just utilizes the acupuncture energy system and nervous system of the body. If something doesn't register to your nervous system, it won't register on his testing.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue May 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Secret Agent Man wrote:Perhaps he is a former LM from another life? :) .
Put some fiddle music on your MP3, and see if he has the sudden desire to leave the office and go hunting... that will tell you!

Secret Agent Man
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Secret Agent Man » Tue May 07, 2013 6:39 pm

daniel wrote:Put some fiddle music on your MP3, and see if he has the sudden desire to leave the office and go hunting... that will tell you!
I probably wouldn't be able to stick around long enough to find out... I'm Irish and fiddle music makes me want to go drink! :lol: