What were the Ancient gods AFTER, on Earth?

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor
What were the Ancient gods AFTER, on Earth?

Post by bruce » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm

I was just going through some of the old Sumerian records to try to figure out what the "gods" were after here, on Earth. Sitchin says they were mining gold, but gold is not actually a precious, nor uncommon, metal. Heck, we've dug up over 350 million pounds of the stuff, and there is still more coming. Not to mention that both gods and advanced ETs could easily transmute silver into gold, and copper into silver, as they are only differentiated by a single "magnetic rotation", as Larson would put it (Nothing But Motion, p 132).

I suspect that people treat gold as a precious metal because that is what the gods were after--not because it has any intrinsic "preciousness" to it. It is a good working metal, because it is malleable and an excellent conductor of electricity. That would make it "useful," but not to any major degree because those attributes also make gold difficult to make things with, as they tend to deform and carry lots of static charge.

I was just reading The Curse of Agade, where there was a bit of a rebellion that destroyed something the gods were creating (Ekur, a temple)--which then exploded, leveled forests for hundreds of miles, killed the land for generations and caused radiation-like symptoms on the people that survived. The Ekur housed a lahama (boat whose mouth speaks loudly and brightly) in its cella (secret room; cellar) that was basically an obelisk with a "dubla" (a crossbeam bonding--a launch scaffold, like NASA uses on its rockets)--most likely a nuclear missile. (BTW, the "curse" was apparently radiation poisoning.)

So I checked for the mining of radioactive elements in the Mesopotamia and adjacent regions--nothing. Only some basic minerals, including copper, silver and gold. So why were the gods after gold? To make pretty missiles? Hardly.

Then I remembered the spreadsheet I once made on magnetic ionization levels (Larson, Basic Properties of Matter) to identify which elements were radioactive at different environmental levels. At a level of zero, everything is stable--uranium is just another metal.

At a level of 1, all the elements from uranium forward become radioactive due to the "mass limit." In essence, those elements want to be heavier than is allowed for their structure, so they have to cast off mass (radioactive decay), but then they just put it back on again. (Kind of like me trying to lose weight!) It is this nature of radioactivity that causes the massive error in geologic dating, mentioned in The Origin of Homo Sapiens topic.

At a magnetic ionization level of 2, GOLD replaces uranium as the first radioactive element, with all successive elements also being radioactive. If in the early days, the magnetic ionization level of Earth was HIGHER than it is now (which never occurred to me before), that would mean that GOLD would be used to make nuclear weapons--NOT URANIUM.

For years I've been proceeding from the assumption that as the Earth aged, its magnetic ionization level would INCREASE with time, as it is just "1" now. Bad assumption on my part. The sun constantly increases in magnetic ionization, which is how it gets larger, brighter and hotter (per Larson, Universe of Motion). But it was my own theory that the planets were the remnants of a white dwarf--kind of an inverse star that exploded in time, rather than space, so keeping with that concept, it would normally be super-hot and have a correspondingly HIGH magnetic ionization early on, only to drop as the planet aged, until the sun's magnetic influence was strong enough to start it increasing again (we are probably near that point now).

Based on this theory of decreasing ionization, the early Earth would have had a LOT of radiation on its surface, probably every element from krypton, up (Ionization level of 20). When the gods (Annunaki) arrived, it looks like the Earth was at a level of 2. There is supporting evidence for that, because the "gold of the gods" made men sick and caused their hair to fall out. Again, a symptom of radiation poisoning. (Other authors have assumed it was just yellow uranium rock, not actual gold.)

There is a lot of life that is resistant to radiation. Many reptiles included. Ra (Law of One) stated that the yeti/Sasquatch were being kept around in case of nuclear war, because they, too, were resistant to radiation. Lloyd Pye's research indicates these hominids are actually modern neanderthals, so that would indicate that neanderthal man was also resistant to radiation--makes sense if the magnetic ionization level was higher, and many more elements were radioactive.

The Ark of the Covenant was made of gold... and had some restrictions, namely you had to camp at least 2000 cubits (a kilometer) from it. Why would that be?

According to Numbers 10, Moses sister, Marian, got too close and was "stricken with scales," a similar problem to the gold miners. Those who came too close to the Ark too often received sores, tumors and their hair fell out. All the symptoms of radiation poisoning, an invisible curse.

(BTW, we use mini nuclear reactors on our space probes and landers. Why shouldn't other races?)

I'm going to do some geologic research to see if I can calculate the ionization levels for the various ages, to see what that may reveal.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Re: What were the Ancient gods AFTER, on Earth?

Post by Kano » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 am

At a magnetic ionization level of 2, GOLD replaces uranium as the first radioactive element, with all successive elements also being radioactive. If in the early days, the magnetic ionization level of Earth was HIGHER than it is now (which never occurred to me before), that would mean that GOLD would be used to make nuclear weapons--NOT URANIUM.
Man, that is some great research. My fiancee and I were recently talking about what the big deal was with gold and why it is so revered by humanity and why it is the only thing historically to have any trading and currency power. This explanation fills in all of those holes. Why couldn't we have had a very enlightened race come visit our planet rather than this warring race of beings? Do the LMs explore and visit new planets with sentient life and share their "living" technology in order to help improve the quality of life or to form new symbiotic relationships much like they have with us?

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Kano wrote:Why couldn't we have had a very enlightened race come visit our planet rather than this warring race of beings? Do the LMs explore and visit new planets with sentient life and share their "living" technology in order to help improve the quality of life or to form new symbiotic relationships much like they have with us?
It is only the warring races that need to exploit planetary resources. The peaceful races tend to "live and let live" and are more interested to see what develops naturally on a planet, then only makes contact after the population has reached a level of consciousness where they can interact as fellow explorers.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:03 pm

It is only the warring races that need to exploit planetary resources. The peaceful races tend to "live and let live" and are more interested to see what develops naturally on a planet, then only makes contact after the population has reached a level of consciousness where they can interact as fellow explorers.
You seem to talk about the LMs from a first person perspective. Do you also have waking conscious interactions with them? I'm interested to hear about your interactions with them if so. Have you been a contactee since you were young?

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Kano wrote:Do you also have waking conscious interactions with them? I'm interested to hear about your interactions with them if so.
I've known the LMs from as far back as I can remember. I grew up in a heavily wooded area and spend all my time out playing in the forest. It took me years to realize that nobody else knew they were there, or could even see them. And in the area I live now, there are still a lot of kids that play with the "little people" that come down from the mountains and have a great time.

Understand that they are not "aliens" trying to hide from humanity; they are just picky about who they choose for friends. Their greatest love as explorers is to interact with conscious, intelligent people to share what they have learned, and to learn what we have to share. (Of course, you have to be in a fairly remote area, too.)
Kano wrote:Have you been a contactee since you were young?
The only direct UFO experience I had was when I was in 4th grade. Took me 20 years to remember it, as my memory of the incident got blocked.

All I remembered at the time was it was a fall morning, and the sunlight woke me up. Then I realized it was winter, and it should be DARK, not light, and I was late for school! Instant panic when a kid. I started to dress and then wondered why my parents had not woken me up, so I looked out the window and saw my dad's car still in the driveway. Yikes! he was late for work, too! So I ran across the hall to their bedroom, shook my dad to wake him up, and he rolled over, looked at the clock and said, "Bruce, it's 2 in the morning. Go back to bed." And I looked at the clock, and it was 2am, and looked outside and it was pitch dark. Went back to bed and got up like normal, and hadn't missed a day of school. I was really puzzled by it... it was like time backed up from noon to 2am in the time it took to walk across the hall. Wasn't a dream, as I was half dressed when I went back to my room. And the odd thing was I got sent home form school later that day because of a bad earache--there was a sting-like mark behind my left ear.

It wasn't until I read Whitley Streiber's Communion that I considered a UFO... and that the light that woke me up wasn't the sun, but just something as bright as the sun over the house.

I actually wrote the entire experience up at one time. On my computer here somewhere; I'll see if I can find it.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:33 pm

I've known the LMs from as far back as I can remember. I grew up in a heavily wooded area and spend all my time out playing in the forest. It took me years to realize that nobody else knew they were there, or could even see them. And in the area I live now, there are still a lot of kids that play with the "little people" that come down from the mountains and have a great time.

Understand that they are not "aliens" trying to hide from humanity; they are just picky about who they choose for friends. Their greatest love as explorers is to interact with conscious, intelligent people to share what they have learned, and to learn what we have to share. (Of course, you have to be in a fairly remote area, too.)
I can appreciate the LMs being picky about who they choose for friends. I am the same way. How often do you have contact with them?
The only direct UFO experience I had was when I was in 4th grade. Took me 20 years to remember it, as my memory of the incident got blocked.

All I remembered at the time was it was a fall morning, and the sunlight woke me up. Then I realized it was winter, and it should be DARK, not light, and I was late for school! Instant panic when a kid. I started to dress and then wondered why my parents had not woken me up, so I looked out the window and saw my dad's car still in the driveway. Yikes! he was late for work, too! So I ran across the hall to their bedroom, shook my dad to wake him up, and he rolled over, looked at the clock and said, "Bruce, it's 2 in the morning. Go back to bed." And I looked at the clock, and it was 2am, and looked outside and it was pitch dark. Went back to bed and got up like normal, and hadn't missed a day of school. I was really puzzled by it... it was like time backed up from noon to 2am in the time it took to walk across the hall. Wasn't a dream, as I was half dressed when I went back to my room. And the odd thing was I got sent home form school later that day because of a bad earache--there was a sting-like mark behind my left ear.

It wasn't until I read Whitley Streiber's Communion that I considered a UFO... and that the light that woke me up wasn't the sun, but just something as bright as the sun over the house.

I actually wrote the entire experience up at one time. On my computer here somewhere; I'll see if I can find it.
Wow, cool story. Thanks for sharing that!