La Merians

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator:daniel

Wild Card
Inquirer
Inquirer
La Merians

Post by Wild Card » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Hey Daniel,
I read with interest your descriptions of the La Merians. Did you ever see the movie Galaxy Quest? That movie portrayed some little characters on a planet that sound like the beings you described. I was also interested to see a very similar creature-small, aquatic looking and cute, then it smiles and reveals vicious looking barracuda teeth- in a trailer for the new Oz movie.

I speculate on their presence in movies. 2 options that I can see- to make us fearful when we do see them, or to get us used to their appearance.
Any thoughts?

Wild Card

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=16771360
at 1 min and about 2 seconds

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: La Merians

Post by daniel » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Wild Card wrote:I read with interest your descriptions of the La Merians. Did you ever see the movie Galaxy Quest? That movie portrayed some little characters on a planet that sound like the beings you described.
No, I missed that one. I don't watch television (got sick of all the marketing subliminals they bombard viewers with) and I think the last film I saw was "Independence Day"... you know, where the aliens destroyed Washington DC and everyone in the audience applauded...
Wild Card wrote:I was also interested to see a very similar creature-small, aquatic looking and cute, then it smiles and reveals vicious looking barracuda teeth- in a trailer for the new Oz movie.
Watched the trailer... I don't know about these "remakes." First, they turned Starbuck into a woman, now Dorothy into a man. Guess we're not in Kansas any more.

The Nøkk's teeth aren't prominent like that. They're just teeth and I doubt they'd ever pull their lips back and stick them out to look threatening. Most of the intelligent species are just that--intelligent, philosophical, peaceful... even those quivering, purple tubes that come from a planet in the barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border. Humans seem to be the species everyone is afraid of.
Wild Card wrote:I speculate on their presence in movies. 2 options that I can see- to make us fearful when we do see them, or to get us used to their appearance. Any thoughts?
I'd go with the former... Hollywood thrives on fear mongering, so everything outside the main characters have to be a threat. LM phone home.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Wild Card
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Wild Card » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Galaxy Quest is a hilarious take on all the Star Trek stuff. One of my favorites. I don't watch t.v. either, haven't watched regularly since 1978 or so. Too much other interesting stuff to do.

The aliens you reference, are these beings you have seen or met? Have you met a La Merian?
Do you think after disclosure, that our world will be opened up for tourism? (Thinking Men in Black, another fun movie. We might already be a tourist destination!)

I have had some not so entertaining experiences with various things/beings/creatures that have showed up but didn't take them too seriously until I read your pdfs.
You are right that humans are deadly, but it is pretty hard to be all soft and fuzzy when terrifying stuff shows up in your own house.

Wild Card
ps Thanks for conversing with us here on this forum. It's pretty cool to hear your perspective on things.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Wild Card wrote:The aliens you reference, are these beings you have seen or met? Have you met a La Merian?
Do you think after disclosure, that our world will be opened up for tourism? (Thinking Men in Black, another fun movie. We might already be a tourist destination!)
The LMs have been interacting with humans for centuries, all over the world. However, it has become rather rare because our SM-based technology is not compatible with LM tech, nor their lifestyle. They consider our cities to be "electromagnetic hurricanes." The people still living in remote areas that have not been overrun by cell phone towers and power lines still interact with the little people.

In regards to tourism... I don't know. Commerce is a saurian thing and the peaceful explorers would be more interested in an exchange of culture and philosophy, rather than "see the Great American Republic, open 9-to-5, Centauri time." It is difficult to apply human values to non-human cultures.
Wild Card wrote:I have had some not so entertaining experiences with various things/beings/creatures that have showed up but didn't take them too seriously until I read your pdfs.
You are right that humans are deadly, but it is pretty hard to be all soft and fuzzy when terrifying stuff shows up in your own house.
I'm far more terrified by what is walking around Washington DC, than blue-green guys with pointy teeth. Most of what is out there in the non-human realm really isn't "out to get you" as much as "out to get to know you." And a lot of times, those things that are terrifying are from yourself, not from the outside. The human psyche is like an iceberg, with the consciousness being the part sticking above the water. There's a LOT more buried underneath, and the unconscious contains significantly more energy than the consciousness has--plus, it exists in 3D time so it appears "magical" on the outside and can pull some remarkable stunts when it needs to get your attention.

MadDawgMills
Muggle
Muggle

Post by MadDawgMills » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Daniel

I have always had intuitive inclinations that I could possibly telepathically attract/call an ascended/4D entity into my life to as you say "to have tea with them". So far no dice and while somewhat frustrated, I am patient and fully expect to be able to transcend the current communication limitations.

Any pointers on how to strengthen the "connection"? I expect practice more is one but I am sure efficient/better practice would be more beneficial and curious to know if there are better techniques I can use

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 pm

MadDawgMills wrote:Any pointers on how to strengthen the "connection"? I expect practice more is one but I am sure efficient/better practice would be more beneficial and curious to know if there are better techniques I can use
If one did show up, are you sure you would even recognize them? If you have Native American blood, higher dimensional entities are likely to show up as an animal totem, not a person with light glowing all around them.

There are a lot of situations our minds encounter that have no direct expression--particularly anything associated with 3D time, as the temporal realm cannot be observed nor measured by spatial consciousness. So when we encounter a temporal entity, the mind plays some tricks and jumps back to your personal, cultural heritage to look for a way to express it to you. So check your ancestry to see what symbols are likely to show up for an ascended entity, then check to see if you may have already run across one--something you looked at, but did not actually "see" for what it was.

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:22 am

I find much humor in this discussion about aliens and ETs. Since our mind sees what it wants to based on our perspective which has developed from our life experiences. The humor is seeing Fred Flintstone's face representing a very educated and knowledgeable Daniel. How much different is this from the visitors needing to change their appearance in order for us to actually see them?

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:24 am

Thanks guys for this very educational and insightful discussion. Much appreciated for the time you guys take.