A sprite's understanding of time

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

animus
Mage
Mage
A sprite's understanding of time

Post by animus » Sun May 31, 2020 3:37 pm

I found a blog called "American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Wee Folk "
https://aspcwf.wordpress.com/

There is some great information on it, a lot of it gathered from the author's own experience, it seems.
The articles were all written between 2012 and 2014. Here is an excerpt from the article: A Sprite’s Understanding of Time
[...] most Wee Folk do not usually view clock time or calendar dates as useful. There are multiple issues here.
One issue is that duration, in terms of clock time and calendar dating, is of no value to many Wee Folk. For example, I am told that deep underground, there are beings who derive their life energy from such things as the changes in pressure brought about by the tidal pull of the sun and moon. For some of these, each change of the tide is analogous to the breath drawn and expelled by a human being, but instead of taking a few seconds, it takes about twelve hours. Such folk live very slowly, through very long lives, by the standards of those who live above ground. The idea of a day of 24 hours would be quite useless to them.
By contrast, there are simple sprites whose entire lifetime is taken up using the energy of a ray of sunlight. These folk live very quickly, even by the standards of most other short-lived folk. In the time a Gnome spends thinking of something to say, the folk who live in a sunbeam have grown up, aged, and passed on to a different level of existence, possibly through a number of generations.
I find this rather fascinating. I never thought of something like this.

@Chris: In one of the articles the author, George Harvey, said he moved to Scotland. (though didn't say where exactly)

He hasn't mentioned anything about how our electromagnetic lifestyle has affected the wee folk. No mention of "getting off this rock" either. His articles make it sound more like there is still plenty of wee folk around.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: A sprite's understanding of time

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:54 am

animus wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 3:37 pm
His articles make it sound more like there is still plenty of wee folk around.
If there are they most likely have gone underground (literally of course), since EMFs cant penetrate many meters of rock etc. ground material. Not sure if that SpaceX network of satellites is already working or just about to be, but after it gives everyone 5G or some like that in everywhere on the surface at that point no LMs would live on surface at all. Maybe thats their plan to drive all LMs underground where they are more easy to control, because if TPTB have mapped the underground tunnels and caves the LMs would have few places to be hiding.

I get that time thing too, but I think its different for LMs who were living above ground, they might've not cared about hours or label days nor weeks, but seasons for sure especially in north and south where seasons matter when it comes to growing food and so on.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:18 am

animus wrote:
I found a blog called "American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Wee Folk "
https://aspcwf.wordpress.com/

There is some great information on it, a lot of it gathered from the author's own experience, it seems.
The articles were all written between 2012 and 2014. Here is an excerpt from the article: A Sprite’s Understanding of Time
Great find animus, i'll have a good look through this later on. They have a sister site, also worth investigating:

https://metamorphorica.com/

I thought this article was quite funny, it mentions their reaction to the covid psyop and it's quite funny, might have to track them down and pop up to the highlands to give them a visit!

https://metamorphorica.com/diary-from-a ... homestead/
https://metamorphorica.com/2020/04/17/e ... pril-2020/
This weekend we are still in the height of the Coronavirus. Happily, we had bought a leg of lamb for the freezer before the nationwide restrictions had set in. The term “lockdown” used by many, including the newspapers, brings to my mind a bizarre cross between lockjaw, a stultifying, crippling contraction that limits motion and communication, with that of a bad film about prisoners in prisons tormented by indifferent or sadistic guards and hardened, malevolent inmates. Probably this is not accidental. Aurel and I do not address the enforced social distancing with this term; rather, we call it self-enforced anti-social liberation. We are liberated from nosey neighbours who are not allowed to get too close for our comfort, interminably pointless meetings at work (since we successfully avoid the non-essential online “socials” that too often seem to be motivated by someone’s need for self-promotion or virtue signalling), interactions with strangers who would otherwise not respect personal boundaries, and finally, a liberation against the news. We noticed early on in the Coronavirus reporting that the news was increasing anxiety and fear, rather than being a measured and calming force. News reporters are people of a sort, so it seemed sensible to restrict their entry into our home along with everyone else. We do not have access to television, but we do have a radio and internet access, so we agreed to avoid their news programs and stop picking up the daily newspaper. We quickly realized how much happier we were once the journalists were also banned from our house. Aurel calls this “news cancellation,” rather akin to noise-cancelling devices. Thus, with everyone removed from our vicinity, we celebrate Easter with a renewed joy of spring, that is renewal itself. Not for the first time I understand why the faeries live far from people and their noise.
:D
animus wrote:
I find this rather fascinating. I never thought of something like this.

@Chris: In one of the articles the author, George Harvey, said he moved to Scotland. (though didn't say where exactly)

He hasn't mentioned anything about how our electromagnetic lifestyle has affected the wee folk. No mention of "getting off this rock" either. His articles make it sound more like there is still plenty of wee folk around.
There are still plenty around I wouldn't worry about that.

EM radiation/pollution is the main cause of them no longer wanting to interact with us anymore, how many people do you know that go out into nature without their mobile phone these days? Exactly, not many!

From what I can gather it was mainly groups of aquatic LM's that left temporarily following attacks on their chain cities but that never affected the land based (or air) ones. If the dark side of humanity are still trying to track them all down and attack the other nature-based residents of this planet, that's not a battle the NWO can win. The LM are far too numerous, widespread and intelligent for it to happen, humans will always be playing catch up. These noble little beings did defeat the gods after all!

Don't forget that them leaving is as simple as opening a fabric tear between space and time, they can just as easily return from the cosmic sector whenever they want after waiting the equivalent of a long time (to us) in our realm of 3D coordinate space and clock time.
Ilkka wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:54 am
If there are they most likely have gone underground (literally of course), since EMFs cant penetrate many meters of rock etc. ground material. Not sure if that SpaceX network of satellites is already working or just about to be, but after it gives everyone 5G or some like that in everywhere on the surface at that point no LMs would live on surface at all. Maybe thats their plan to drive all LMs underground where they are more easy to control, because if TPTB have mapped the underground tunnels and caves the LMs would have few places to be hiding.

I get that time thing too, but I think its different for LMs who were living above ground, they might've not cared about hours or label days nor weeks, but seasons for sure especially in north and south where seasons matter when it comes to growing food and so on.
Hollow... hollow down there?! :lol:

Fun fact 1: the LM are such little genuises that when they parked the Ark/Nibiru/The Moon in orbit around the planet after winning the war of the gods (part 4, chapter 7) they arranged for the distance to be perfect to start the eclipse cycle and much like precession of the equinoxes, this also ONLY STARTED after the great catastrophe or deluge of Noah as this is what kick started the wobble of the earth and all of our ancient monuments record this from then on, it has NOT been a cycle that has been going on since time began.

Fun fact 2: The LM also ensured that during the yearly orbit of the Moon around the Earth, that it rises higher in the sky of the northern hemisphere during winter in order to help humanity get a bit more light in the sky during the cold, dark winter months. During summer the Sun is higher in the sky so the Moon takes a back seat.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:23 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:18 am
Ilkka wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:54 am

Hollow... hollow down there?! :lol:

Fun fact 1: the LM are such little genuises that when they parked the Ark/Nibiru/The Moon in orbit around the planet after winning the war of the gods (part 4, chapter 7) they arranged for the distance to be perfect to start the eclipse cycle and much like precession of the equinoxes, this also ONLY STARTED after the great catastrophe or deluge of Noah as this is what kick started the wobble of the earth and all of our ancient monuments record this from then on, it has NOT been a cycle that has been going on since time began.

Fun fact 2: The LM also ensured that during the yearly orbit of the Moon around the Earth, that it rises higher in the sky of the northern hemisphere during winter in order to help humanity get a bit more light in the sky during the cold, dark winter months. During summer the Sun is higher in the sky so the Moon takes a back seat.
Fair point about the history. I guess they are tenacious little buggers so it may very well be the case that they will emerge from the depths of HELL :D .... I mean underground (just had to quote some movie lines I have heard and dont really remember from where just it sounded mysterious and funny etc.) , but only after human population have dimished in numbers IMO.

Kent
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Kent » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:30 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:18 am
When you say "part 4, chapter 7" is this in reference to a book or are you making a joke? If it is an actual text, can you point us to it?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:09 am

Kent wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:30 pm
When you say "part 4, chapter 7" is this in reference to a book or are you making a joke? If it is an actual text, can you point us to it?
Sorry Kent, yes just my attempt at humour. There have been plenty of wars between the "Gods" so take your pick!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_mythological_wars

I think the big one is "the Great Bombardment" mentioned in The Case for the UFO (Varo Edition) although there have probably been more of the same and similar battles during various wars between deities. When you see the list of war deities you'll wonder if they ever did anything else other than fight!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_deities
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:57 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:09 am
When you see the list of war deities you'll wonder if they ever did anything else other than fight!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_deities
I highly doubt they did anything else, because that is what it means to be a warrior. You fight as the word "war" in war deity suggests :D

Kent
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Kent » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:49 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:09 am
Kent wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:30 pm
Sorry Kent, yes just my attempt at humour. There have been plenty of wars between the "Gods" so take your pick!
All good, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on an opportunity to educate myself.

The seemingly unending conflict between the "gods" is interesting though. This may be reductionist in my thinking, but perhaps this is simply an outgrowth of Service to Self-types? Maybe conflict inherently escalates to physical altercation when two self-serving sides cannot come to an agreement. Or maybe we're just simply unfortunate to be in a sector of the Creation which has been deemed some kind of cosmic war zone.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:46 pm

Kent wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:49 am
Or maybe we're just simply unfortunate to be in a sector of the Creation which has been deemed some kind of cosmic war zone.
Most likely we chose to incarnate this time and place so there is only one to blame here, ourselves :D
However you might think this not unfortunate but an opportunity to be not as distracted as others are fighting each other out there, but do something more constructive.

Kent
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Kent » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:42 am

Ilkka wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:46 pm
Most likely we chose to incarnate this time and place so there is only one to blame here, ourselves :D
However you might think this not unfortunate but an opportunity to be not as distracted as others are fighting each other out there, but do something more constructive.
Ikka, I agree that we have chosen to be in these circumstances. Honestly, I'm not sure why I put it the way I did. By many accounts this is an unique place which affords specific opportunities for growth, and at what some may say is an accelerated rate. I agree that the seeminly inherent difficulty presented by our circumstances in addition to the unique challenges of the environment is an opportunity for us.