Waiting for the Sun

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor
Waiting for the Sun

Post by Andrew » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:08 pm

What is the frequency of these "massive" coronal holes appearing in the sun or should I say, how often do they tell us there are massive coronal holes in the sun? I remember the huge FTL triangle in the sun a couple years ago, I think. This one was from May. When it all goes black, that's when the Sun should fully transition into a white sun and enhance its antigravity properties and send the planets out further in orbit, giving us on Earth longer days, nights, and years, right? I'm looking forward to it. Days seem so short these days. ::perplexing:: But true.
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Waiting for the Sun

Post by daniel » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:02 am

Andrew wrote:What is the frequency of these "massive" coronal holes appearing in the sun or should I say, how often do they tell us there are massive coronal holes in the sun?
I've only heard of them recently, as in the last 20 years. Prior to that, all there were was sunspots. No way to determine the frequency, as no data is available.
Andrew wrote:When it all goes black, that's when the Sun should fully transition into a white sun and enhance its antigravity properties and send the planets out further in orbit, giving us on Earth longer days, nights, and years, right? I'm looking forward to it. Days seem so short these days. ::perplexing:: But true.
Though it has gone black in the past, it may not do it fully, now. The net energy of the sun is constantly increasing (backwards from modern astronomy), so it may do it "patchwork" with these coronal holes rather than all-at-once.

From what I see, it is already much whiter with radiation further into the ultraviolet than it was 50 years ago. The transition has been underway probably since the time chemtrails started appearing in the sky.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

JoannaAquino
Muggle
Muggle

Post by JoannaAquino » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Yes, this is interesting! You are right! The net energy of the sun is constantly increasing. I'm also looking forward to it.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:08 am

I have a question about the timing of the Sun changing into the next phase. It was explained that we are told that the stars are progressing blue stars to red stars. The theory that we follow says that "that is backwards" and needs to go red stars to blue stars. It is also accepted that they change rapidly to the next stage. Are we now to believe that it is not rapid but slowly changes to the next phase?
Another issue that has me wondering is the time line problem. I seem to remember that there were time experiments done at Montauk. Are we not dealing with the fall-out of those experiments? Could they have "messed-up" the Sun or at least change something so that we are not see what is suppose to happened. How did they change the time line we were originally on?
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:09 pm

MrTwig wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:08 am
How did they change the time line we were originally on?
In this video the guy supposedly goes to future or one possible at that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6cQF3MLQVc

And in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbLL9LDXfU8 the guy goes back in time and forwards also and goes into detail how it is done and what actually happens in future when you change the past.

The latter is how I already knew from David Wilcock videos which I believe comes from daniel (I know, since he was Wilcock's source at that time).

More details daniel knows best of course. But I think those videos could have some info that you guys might be interested.

BTW, in the former video which is 13 minutes long at the start the guy introduces himself and I would like to know if our daniel here knows that guy from Montauk?

EvaDisers
Muggle
Muggle

Post by EvaDisers » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:03 am

Coronal holes appear as dark areas in the solar corona in extreme ultraviolet (EUV) and soft x-ray solar images. They appear dark because they are cooler, less dense regions than the surrounding plasma and are regions of open, unipolar magnetic fields.

user737
Muggle
Muggle

Post by user737 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:35 pm

EvaDisers wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:03 am
Coronal holes appear as dark areas in the solar corona in extreme ultraviolet (EUV) and soft x-ray solar images. They appear dark because they are cooler, less dense regions than the surrounding plasma and are regions of open, unipolar magnetic fields.
Coronal holes are darker than the surrounding region because they are hotter, not cooler.

The resultant FTL motion is observed in the inverse as one natural unit of temperature is exceed and although the energy continues to increase there is a corresponding increase in inverse temperature (decrease in temperature). This is motion up in the 3-x region (Ultra high speed region).

EUV and x-ray are temporal displacements in the reciprocal aspect. Gamma rays would be "heat" as thermal emissions.

RS/RS2 explaination:
https://reciprocalsystem.org/paper/glim ... of-the-sun
Light and Love. Progression and Gravity. Out and In.