Salt

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Salt

Post by Ilkka » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:16 am

animus wrote:But that would also mean that stone salt and sea salt aren't that much better. Magnesium (right) might be an exception. I would hate to leave all those good seeds out of my daily muesli. :D
Have you considered potassium chloride or pan salt (at least in this country goes with that name).

animus
Mage
Mage

Re: SMs and Ethics

Post by animus » Mon May 23, 2016 10:20 am

Ilkka wrote:
animus wrote:But that would also mean that stone salt and sea salt aren't that much better. Magnesium (right) might be an exception. I would hate to leave all those good seeds out of my daily muesli. :D
Have you considered potassium chloride or pan salt (at least in this country goes with that name).
No, so far I haven't. Never even heard of pansalt before. Seeing that it is imported from Finland I guess it's wide known in your country, no? Probably just a matter of time until the word spreads. Everything is better than the usual refined tablesalt.
There is always a hype of certain "superfoods" from abroad that need to be marketed and are therefore mentioned in every known health site or blog around the internet. Each season the same theme, just a different fruit, vegetable, oil or whatever. Maybe next time it's pansalt's turn :D My diet is much healthier than a few years ago but I can't help but notice that I have been a victim of marketing just as much as any fast foodie.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon May 23, 2016 11:06 am

animus wrote:Never even heard of pansalt before. Seeing that it is imported from Finland I guess it's wide known in your country, no? Probably just a matter of time until the word spreads.
Here in the United States it's called "No Salt" salt (sodium-free salt) distributed by French's Foods. I use it all the time. It can be found in the seasonings section of most stores.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon May 23, 2016 12:32 pm

animus wrote:Seeing that it is imported from Finland I guess it's wide known in your country, no?
Yes it has been known in this country like forever, as long as I can remember.

Quite misleading name "No salt" since it is a salt as well if there is potassiumchloride or other chloride for that purpose. :D