SMs and Ethics

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor
Re: SMs and Ethics

Post by Andrew » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:23 pm

I believe mana has been redefined by the New Agers and video games into something that has no basis in legend or mythology. The closest reference I found was from the Anglo-Saxon interpretation of mana as "life force" (qi, ch'i), but if you look at the root, the mana was provided by God to keep the Israelites alive in the desert--it was the force that kept them living, hence a "life force." There is no real connection with bioenergy, other than the fact that honeydew (aphid poop from ergot) has a lot of sugar in it, and since sugar is a poison, it gets you a bit high so you think you're getting divine energy.
Whew. I just looked up what you meant about honeydew. I've only heard of the melon. Maybe you can clear up where I'm going wrong with this in my thinking. I've been focusing on the body-soul connection in pursuit of doing Tier 2 magick and I interpreted something LB said as, the anima needs to grow and mature just like the physical body does in order for the connection to grow. Not knowing how to help grow the anima at that point, my mind went to exploring external sources that could assist in the evolution of my soul that would strengthen the connection, grow consciousness in the cosmic sector, and activate the S3 control units in my being.
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Speaking of SM's.. Anybody know what Enlil's up to? Wasnt he scheduled for a big show any time now? :lol:
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:48 am

Lozion wrote:Speaking of SM's.. Anybody know what Enlil's up to? Wasnt he scheduled for a big show any time now? :lol:
I doubt they'll be back... though the NWO may make some high-tech puppets to give that appearance, because of the unconscious fear that exists towards the "gods" in the human collective. Those that control the world never show their faces--you only see the puppets.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:41 pm

daniel wrote:
Lozion wrote:Speaking of SM's.. Anybody know what Enlil's up to? Wasnt he scheduled for a big show any time now? :lol:
I doubt they'll be back... though the NWO may make some high-tech puppets to give that appearance, because of the unconscious fear that exists towards the "gods" in the human collective. Those that control the world never show their faces--you only see the puppets.
Yeah I think the NWO is running out of steam so they may attempt a blue beam type event or confrontation with Russia if Killary wins in Nov..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.