SMs and Ethics

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: SMs and Ethics

Post by Ilkka » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:58 pm

Andrew wrote:You are talking about a Mandrake. But that is a purely hypothetical example you're talking about.
Yes it was. I think that in Divinecosmos site there was these videos that had an experiment done in one of them at one point in history by the inventor of the lie detector machine, he discovered that plants do feel the something a distress at least when someone is thinking of hurting the plant in practically any given distance, the plant would react the same towards the same threat. So what that tells us about them? I dont know if all info is bogus, but I dont believe the conventional scientists either for that matter.

Cant simply remember which video since its so long ago I saw them, but I can remember the key parts that are very interesting at least.

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:34 pm

I know what you're referring to. What holds up in ethics, that sensitive instruments could pick up responses in plants and thus it is immoral to pick them or that a cow screams and cries when it's baby is taken away to either enter the dairy farm or be turned into veal and is thus immoral? Just the fact that animals bleed and shiver and squirm when they die out is what tells me which is worse. The feeding on animals is more parasitical, quite like the SM behavior that was embedded in our genes. Becoming Homo Ethicus means overcoming the programming of your genes, because genes respond to consciousness, and not the other way around. And so there are no excuses. You don't need science to prove that the meat and dairy industries are cruel to a point where most people have to repress and ignore that information because they can't face the true nature of it. SMs, however, relish it, because that kind of fear is a food source to them, similar to the concept I was asking about - if the time people spend absorbed in their smartphones is a thing in-and-of-itself in 3D time and can be utilized as a power source by them.

P.S. I'm just talking about plants, in general. I'm pretty sure the inventor of the lie detector didn't do a test on a Mandrake that can kill you if you pull it without wearing high-grade earmuffs. :lol:
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:58 am

My point is that regardless of the food source you should be equally greatful for the mother earth of its offerings. Also you are speaking of industrialized food production which is wrong and equally wrong is industrialized plant production with all man-made fertilizers. When you hunt the wild animal that has been free or even slaughter the a more domesticated animal that has had a free and open yard to roam around to, they would have the best tasting meat etc. Wild plants not so much when looking in the past there has been so much manipulation on plants that are food sources that hardly any of them are the original at all. Mostly those plants are hybrids upon hybrids, it is a good thing on one hand and on the other not so much. I take it back partially about wild plants, the blueberries in this northern country are the best, also wild raspberries. Looking forward for the season to begin and pick em, unless some pickers from Thailand comes to pick em while they are still raw which is the thing that some people do in this country, they employ cheap work horses from Asia for the season, also Estonians do that too. Idiots to pick em blueberries still raw, but its business.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:19 am

Andrew wrote:Just the fact that animals bleed and shiver and squirm when they die out is what tells me which is worse.
Plants bleed too, just not blood. They also shiver and squirm, but it's not muscular contractions like an animal. A forest of trees is a neural network. They feel and are conscious, collectively and individually. Smaller plants may not be AS intelligent, at least when held quantitatively in comparison with higher density creatures, but they do think and feel. It isn't unethical to harvest plants or animals for energetic consumption. What's unethical is to do so without understanding Nature's balance or asking permission. The immorality of killing/destroying something is born of consideration of only one half of the Tao.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Andrew wrote:This leads me to believe that one can reap the cosmic benefits of honor so long as they actually believe they are honorable and the notion is reinforced by others even if through fear and coercion. Is the "light side" really stronger then, because of its genuineness?
"Belief" is personal and transitory; no "cosmic benefits" can be obtained from it. What I am speaking of is what the Ra Material defines as a 5th density consciousness, the Density of Honor.
This sounds like Yaldabaoth that ensnares the Earth, but maybe that's just what we call the phenomenon, because of their presence here. This octopus with tentacles that connects all those non-individualized consciousnesses is just how a hive mind looks like in 3D time.
From the last Olympic finale:

The Octopus reaching out its tentacles, as the NWO laughs at the muggles cheering for them.
Would it look somewhat similar cosmically in other species, like ants?
Yes. In psychology, it is referred to as an "archetype."
Could you elaborate? ... Or is there something more devious physically in them than just the metaphysics of unconscious hypnotism?
I was referring to something beyond social programming. We are carbon-based life. If you look at Larson's Periodic Table (page 132 of Nothing But Motion), carbon is the center of the lower group, on the left side. On the right side of the lower group, we have silicon as the center. What this says is that there are two building blocks of life--carbon, and silicon. Organic life is based on carbon. Our technology, however, is based on silicon, the substrate of the millions of billions of transistors and microchips now covering the surface of Earth. All AI (Artificial Intelligence) are based on silicon technology simulating carbon-based neurons. Technology has manifested a "new order" of life, which is bigger, smarter and faster than us carbon-based life, and is slowly assimilating us, very much like the plot of the film, The Matrix.

I know people in the semiconductor industry and many of them are "freaked out" by some of the research labs that produce silicon wafers for experimental semiconductor research. They say that looking into the shiny, pure silicon substrate disk feels like a portal pulling you directly to the center of Hell. Skynet is becoming a reality.

One friend sent me some of those silicon wafers to examine. One surface is very shiny, like a perfect mirror. When I look into it, all the hair on the back of my neck stands up, because I can feel that there is something behind my reflection, looking back at me. If you get the opportunity, try it. It is one of the most unsettling experiences I've ever had.
Or are you saying that the amount of time people spend absorbed in their phones is a thing in itself in 3D time that can be used for power?
The soul exists in 3D time. If you control the person, you control the soul, indirectly. How many people will stop whatever they are doing and grab their phone, the moment it beeps at them? It is conditioning... people have completely forgotten Pavlov's dog.
Is knowledge of how the system works the only requisite of ethics, since they are definite in their actions and not fighting themselves, per se? I understand true ethics takes other life into account and requires care for them.
Knowing how the system works is only a part of the equation, as you are still removed from it. The other part is an integration into that system, which is what the ancient rituals were designed to do. You can understand how a light bulb works, but it won't do anything until it gets plugged in. Where you plug in will determine how you can effect change to the system. As long as you are in harmony with the flow of the system where you are plugged into it, it is "ethical" in a natural sense.
I understand that life eats other life, but it is not that simple when it comes to becoming Homo Ethicus. I come across this bogus argument all the time that just because a plant is living, that justifies the mass slaughter of animals.
I've not heard that justification before. Doesn't seem to make much sense to me.
Plants are alive, but display no sense of consciousness. Animals do, however.
I'd have to disagree with you on that. I've had some great conversations with old trees, and have been around cows that are dumber than turnips.
So they are not equal. Killing an animal is more unethical than eating something you pulled from the ground.
So, is there a difference between hunting an animal for sport, and cutting down all the trees in your front yard because it blocks your view of the lake?

I've spent a LOT of time around animals in my life. The "food animals" KNOW they are food animals, which is why Nature makes them prolific. I have no problem with eating a steak, because I understand that man and cow have an inter-species agreement. That agreement is that mankind will guarantee the survival of the cow species, if they provide nourishment to keep us alive. If you've ever been to cowboy country, you know that if cows were left to the wild, they would be extinct in a week. They have no natural defenses. Heck, most of the time they cannot even have calves without assistance. If cattle were not a food source for man, they would be right up there in museums with the dinosaurs. It is not an issue of ethics, but of inter-species cooperation.

Now I do have a BIG problem with hunting for sport, as that is a violation of our inter-species agreements.
(Paraphrasing here: put an apple and a baby dog in a cradle with a baby. Find me a baby that eats the dog and plays with the apple, and I'll buy you a steak dinner with cheese on top. Meaning that it is not in our nature to consume animals, it is something we are programmed with since birth to accept by our parents and culture. It is in our DNA to recognize, however, fruits and vegetables as a source of food.)
And after the baby has eaten the apple and gets hungry again? The baby will be eaten by the dog, since humans, like cows, have few natural defenses and have to resort to tools to make up for the deficiency (e.g. knives instead of teeth and claws).

Look at "ethics" as a system of harmony, sympathy and discord, not "right and wrong conduct" as it is currently defined. It would be unethical to ignore our agreement with cattle, because the consequence would be that two species would suffer greatly, inhibiting the evolution of consciousness. Most people cannot understand this concept; I think you are intelligent enough that you will.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:55 am

That above is very nice clarification that I could not conjure up, maybe someday I will. Thanks for that.

BTW how old a tree/plant would need to be to have better chance of communication with it, estimations?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Ilkka wrote:BTW how old a tree/plant would need to be to have better chance of communication with it, estimations?
That depends on how much Ent you can speak. If it is just sapling-talk, you can talk to young trees, just like baby-talk to babies.

Trees have about 10x the lifespan as humans, so you can just take the corresponding ages and multiply by 10.

In their hundreds (teens), they tend to be rebellious and won't listen to anybody.
In their two hundreds, they are busy making more trees.
About their 300s, they get into that philosophical mode.
400+, you get the wise old trees.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Times 10 it is good to know. I guess there are very few or none at all over 400 year old trees around this country. In Siberia might have better chance to find em. Although I know a couple of big trees in this very town though dont know their age, but seems to be over 100 year old pines.

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:23 pm

Knowing how the system works is only a part of the equation, as you are still removed from it. The other part is an integration into that system, which is what the ancient rituals were designed to do. You can understand how a light bulb works, but it won't do anything until it gets plugged in. Where you plug in will determine how you can effect change to the system. As long as you are in harmony with the flow of the system where you are plugged into it, it is "ethical" in a natural sense.

Look at "ethics" as a system of harmony, sympathy and discord, not "right and wrong conduct" as it is currently defined.
There is a difference between ethics and morality. This makes a lot of sense and will help greatly. Thank you. I'll post again if I can think of anything more to ask.

I found a silicon wafer on ebay that has a shiny side. Looking forward to examining it.
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Mirror, Mirror, in the smartPhone

Post by daniel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:07 am

Andrew wrote:I found a silicon wafer on ebay that has a shiny side. Looking forward to examining it.
You might want to study a bit on the ancient understanding of mirrors, before you delve in.

For example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirrors_i ... an_culture
"The use of mirrors in Mesoamerican culture was associated with the idea that they served as portals to a realm that could be seen but not interacted with."

Mirrors have always been associated with the dark arts, particularly obsidian ones (black mirrors--75% silicon), and have been connected with the stealing of the soul. That is why aboriginal peoples fear getting their photo taken--it is like seeing themselves in the mirror--but the image can be taken away with them still in it.

But, if you are going to do it, you might as well do it right. Stick with the old wizarding practices and don't have any technology nearby that can act as a catalyst. Set your silicon wafer up as a mirror in a darkened room, and place a candle on each side, so your face is only lit by the candlelight. (Photons are at the unit speed boundary, the border between material motion in 3D space and cosmic motion in 3D time.)

When you see the "other you" in the reflection, notice that it is 3D and set back from the surface, and pay close attention to the transition between the profile of the face and the dark region behind. That is where you will see "beyond" what is there. Don't be surprised if your reflected face starts to turn in to someone/something else. That's the way "summoning" works.

If things go weird, blow out the candles. You always have control with candles, since they are natural illumination (flame). Even though you may have a switch on tech-based lighting, it only controls the visible portion of that light. The energy is still there.