CERN Hadron Collider to be ramped up on Saturday, August 15, 2015 to separate us from SOURCE

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

tymeflyz
Seeker
Seeker
CERN Hadron Collider to be ramped up on Saturday, August 15, 2015 to separate us from SOURCE

Post by tymeflyz » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:48 pm

Has anyone else seen this or have any additional info ?
Not that I give much credence to Parks claims of his own ability to intervene , but the subject matter of Cern at this date in time is intriguing none the less.
https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/08 ... om-source/
Posted on August 14, 2015
by Jean
CERN Hadron Collider 

On the 15th August a unique planetary alignment is to take place.  The hadron collider will be pushed to its maximum output on the 15th.   The purpose of this is to break human’s connection to source.  The earth has a natural bio rhythm which rises and falls just as a surfer on a surf board rides the ocean wave so the hadron collider is intending to ride the natural bio rhythmic wave from the earth.  Obviously this is not a good thing.

The main protagonist in this battle is artificial intelligence known to some as Velon/Archon – it is this that we first meet head on on the 15th August and for those of you who are keen on research this is directly linked to chem trails.

Take a moment to view the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgulFskHycg

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: CERN Hadron Collider to be ramped up on Saturday, August 15, 2015 to separate us from SOURCE

Post by Ilkka » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:18 am

Now that is interesting video on one part at 4:50 minutes. "The physical body robbed of the soul and now under demonic control".

Well, August 15 has gone now, dont feel any different. Still not likely being posessed by a demon, or maybe has been all this time from when I was born.

One other thing I noticed the guy in the video must be a religious person, believing in "God". Seems that he was too into the whole "doom and gloom" thing and not being able to think rationally.

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Re: CERN Hadron Collider to be ramped up on Saturday, August 15, 2015 to separate us from SOURCE

Post by pgolde » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:32 am

only "they" know what CERN is attempting, and ultimately I don't think "they" includes the engineers and technicians running the thing. If what Daniel says is right, then they have it all wrong, running experiments based solely on the material sector without a true understanding of what they are doing. Or maybe they got it right through trial and error. One thing is for sure, it is a very powerful and expensive machine for doing a lot of nothing.
Fear mongers like Parks add nothing to the discussion, and only serve to reinforce the lie.