Article from Laron: The Stretching of Time...

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Jools88
Inquirer
Inquirer
Article from Laron: The Stretching of Time...

Post by Jools88 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:21 pm

This came out a few days ago and brings up many different topics including temporal markers, time manipulation, and webbot predictions. Good read:

http://www.transients.info/2014/04/the- ... inent.html

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: Article from Laron: The Stretching of Time...

Post by Djchrismac » Fri May 09, 2014 6:54 pm

Jools88 wrote:This came out a few days ago and brings up many different topics including temporal markers, time manipulation, and webbot predictions. Good read:

http://www.transients.info/2014/04/the- ... inent.html
Thanks for posting Jools but this just looks like "more of the same" to me:
The Webbot Intrusion
Firstly, if you are not aware of what the webbot is then let me give it an introduction. The webbot is a series of over 100 executable applications which act like internet spiders. They search the internet for information that has been added by anyone and anything, and that information is gathered back in a database that Clif High and Igor, his assistant, maintain. Then the information is analysed and patterns of information are then found which are formed into reports that Clif High creates and interprets. These reports are where the forecasts of the webbot predictions come from.

I will go ahead and assume that these webbot spiders do not just collect everything. They would be programmed to ignore certain websites and certain information as their main focus is to pick up such information that is based upon future predicting methods. Methods such as from dreams premonitions, remote viewing the future, psychic readings, astrology forecasts, information gained about the future from QHHT and other forms of hypnotic regression, channelled information and from other future predicting abilities and methods.
I'll rather trust my own intuition, common sense and logic before any assumptions from selective "webbots". Or this lot...
The League of Light
I know it can be a lot to ask, to accept channelled information for some, so I wanted to properly introduce Maryann and the League of Light Pleiadian beings before continuing on with the information that they have to share, which will help provide additional insight into the time issue.

Getting my mind around the real source of this information, and the method it comes through, did take some time, but now I have a pretty good understanding and feeling around how it takes place. My friend Maryann Rada is a channeller of a number of different Pleiadian based beings which are part of a group called the League of Light.
Plus no mention of HAARP's ELF manipulation affecting us and the Schumann resonance, I could go on...
I am wary of channelled information and it takes a lot for me to gain any trust in the source of such information. I have been following Maryann's material for a while now and going by the information coming through which does resonates with me, and by my intuition, I believe the source of this information is credible and I have seen no evidence of ulterior motives or deception around the information that has been presented so far.

Maryann has explained that her guides in conjunction with the Pleiadian being(s) work together to communicate the information through her. She can feel their presence but has never actually seen them. She has told me that they seem to be much closer to her and more present than her actual guides, even though her guides blend in with them.

On the 15th of March, Maryann Rada connected in to her Pleidian contacts specifically for this research I was doing around time and what may have occurred over the past year or so. She made contact with a new being and was introduced to 'Mirou' by 'Semjase'. It was communicated to her by Semjase, that Mirou is a 'time adept'.

Semjase also said that we are near a time reflex before the information from Mirou came through.
These "time adepts" don't seem to be familiar with the Reciprocal System of physical theory...
The time is elastic theory is also said to be the only workable scientific model that can define time travel. So the fact that this theory has been confirmed, could go towards time travel being possible.

The "time is elastic" theory also explains the colliding of realities at the same time which is said to perhaps also be occurring during this vibrational increase and shift in consciousness time period we are reaching.
Just sayin'... ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri May 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Djchrismac wrote: The League of Light
On the 15th of March, Maryann Rada connected in to her Pleidian contacts specifically for this research I was doing around time and what may have occurred over the past year or so. She made contact with a new being and was introduced to 'Mirou' by 'Semjase'. It was communicated to her by Semjase, that Mirou is a 'time adept'.
Here's a "fun fact to know and tell" about Semjase...
Samyaza (Semjaza, Shemyazaz, Shamazya, Semiaza, Shemhazi, Semyaza, Semjase and Amezyarak) is one of the leaders of the fall from heaven and is referred to in the Dead Sea Scrolls and Vocabulaire de l' Angelologie...
BTW, "she" was a "he"... all 200 of the serpentine Gregori were males.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat May 10, 2014 12:03 pm

daniel wrote:
Djchrismac wrote: The League of Light
Here's a "fun fact to know and tell" about Semjase...
Samyaza (Semjaza, Shemyazaz, Shamazya, Semiaza, Shemhazi, Semyaza, Semjase and Amezyarak) is one of the leaders of the fall from heaven and is referred to in the Dead Sea Scrolls and Vocabulaire de l' Angelologie...
BTW, "she" was a "he"... all 200 of the serpentine Gregori were males.

Yes, according to the Book of Enoch, fallen Watcher Semjase was the head gregori.

I've also read that apparently the pleadian being who contacted Billy Meier with the same name was a STS entity that has been destroyed in the early '90...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed May 14, 2014 5:38 am

I find it funny how some channelers like to do what salesmen call "name-dropping" to gain favor in the eyes (or ears) of their prospects.

I like to judge things on the content, not on the names. After all, there's no value in names alone - only in relationships, and there's no power in credibility of a name (because a name can be stolen), but in the fruit of the content of what that person/being puts out.

Name dropping is just a form of manipulation.