The Harmonic Structure of Space -Time

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
The Harmonic Structure of Space -Time

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Russell Kramer posted the following on the RS2 forums the other week and it is well worth checking out along with his website:

Reciprocity and Harmonics
http://forum.rs2theory.org/node/533

Bi-Radial Matrix fast track: The Harmonic Structure of Space -Time
http://www.bi-radialmatrixintro.com/

I found it a great help in visualising some of the RS concepts as it is well written and easy to understand and will no doubt bring together lots of other things you have learned once you read it, enjoy!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: The Harmonic Structure of Space -Time

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Txs, I will look into this when I have some free time. For now getting a bit concerned with this Ebola outbreak...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:17 am

This correlates how photons might consist of 2 "particles" spinning around each other. Now I wonder how the speed of the spin influences something like a photon's behavior. I also wonder how it works where electrons give off photons. Do the photons travel along those radial lines, i.e. at curves? or do they travel straight? Might it be that thats part of the reason its hard to pinpoint an electron? Perhaps because its observed by photon emissions? (I have no idea how they are attempted to be observed, I'll have to read up on that). But if it is by this method, then if photons are given off at curve-directions, it would help explain why electrons are so hard to pinpoint.

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:45 pm

MilesWMathis.com. Good stuff about multiple spin vectors. Simply put, things can spin around and end over end, does not negate twinning. I was teaching physics to undergrads when I was ten years old, I can vouch for his math, for what that is worth.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:13 pm

neal wrote:MilesWMathis.com. Good stuff about multiple spin vectors. Simply put, things can spin around and end over end, does not negate twinning. I was teaching physics to undergrads when I was ten years old, I can vouch for his math, for what that is worth.
Thanks Neal. Yeah i've yet to properly read up on Mathis although i'm well aware of his work from what i've read on the forum and having checked out his website. Mathematics isn't my strong point though so it scares me a bit but i'll definitely check him out at some point!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!