Omnomnom - Food for thought

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

aeral
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Omnomnom - Food for thought

Post by aeral » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Infinity said;
"I would really appreciate input from everyone else as well. Even if you just say you don't know what to make of it."

I'm afraid she doesn't pass the Homo sapien Ethicus test. At least in the segment I watched, no mention was made of compassion, rapport, kindness or any of the derivatives of love. We aren't just physical beings and mere numbers and angles won't place us in resonance with the cosmos unless our intentions are in resonance.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:32 am

Lozion wrote:
infinity wrote:You're right,

and what's your take on the wingmakers material?
Not too familiar with wingmakers, have any good links?
http://www.wingmakers.com

I've gone through quite a bit of their stuff, and listened to an interview between the webmaster and James on the wingmaker material (I would highly recommend that interview, can't find the link now but u'll find it easily on youtube) where you get to know James as a person a lot more.

After scouring through a the azurite press stuff and checking out what they see as they're "enemy" the wingmakers, I have to agree with djchrismac - the wingmakers stuff (especially when u listen to James on the interview) seems like worth the time instead. Although, with the wingmakers material, its more of a combined philosophical and cultural approach, than it is a scientific approach. James from Wingmakers does claim that his materials is more about passing artificial filters of the mind to more effectively activate people's inherent spiritual identity - and I think that's the problem that the Azurite Press has with these guys.

I have to admit though, its a lot easier to go over Wingmaker material seeing as so much of it is free. I'm not sure how I'll be getting my hands on practical Azurite stuff without having to fork out money - and not good word here about it so far.

Hoping Aaron might have some materials from his past investigations on them?

I'm trying to avoid the whole cosmic drama stuff (categorizing all these ETs into different levels of bad guys) and just get to the practical stuff. I think the reason that the interview which Project Camelot did with Azurite Press, triggered some positive things in me, was because of the paradoxical background and exposures I've had. It might have nothing to do with the actual material - but merely the concepts discussed in the interview that helped me form a model for DEALING with paradoxes.

I have to say that from the testimony of some people that have forked out money for them, there seems to be a good percentage of happy people. I just don't know how much of that practical stuff is just repackaged knowledge from other sources (e.g. how to build higher capacity in your nervous system for handling energy) or whether its actually DIFFERENT. If its different, I'm willing to consider investing time in it.

Will be spending some time on trying to find Azurite Press stuff to actually evaluate.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 am

aeral wrote:Infinity said;
"I would really appreciate input from everyone else as well. Even if you just say you don't know what to make of it."

I'm afraid she doesn't pass the Homo sapien Ethicus test. At least in the segment I watched, no mention was made of compassion, rapport, kindness or any of the derivatives of love. We aren't just physical beings and mere numbers and angles won't place us in resonance with the cosmos unless our intentions are in resonance.
You're right that's a very good point. There's something about a person with a loving / honorable spirit that makes it hard to hide - and its a bit hard to find that in their interview which focuses quite a lot on a mechanical approach to these things.

But to be honest, some people are just that focused. I find daniel and bruce can sometimes come across as brutally analytic or factual - but that doesn't mean they don't live out the values you mention. Sometimes its just a matter of what the focus or context is. It would be unfair of me to judge them according to such instances - the same with azurite press.

I think there's some value in the concepts she talks about in the interview. From practically every source with some scientific understanding of the "spiritual", there's always reference to geometry's role in it, whether purely in some ratio, or in actual geometric shapes. From a mechanical perspective, I think it would be fun to look at some of the material. But in the end, I only care about the usefulness of how I can apply some of it.

In another thread on these forums, Aaron mentioned that they seem to just have mounds of complex information that doesn't seem to get to a point of usefulness. I have indeed also experienced in various other investigations that mounds of information is almost useless. What I am interested in though, is whether there is at least SOME information that is applicable - and to test it out.

I have too little hard materials to evaluate yet. But I have to say that I like WingMakers stuff so far, despite how bad the Azurite Press guys are labelling it.

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:50 am

Here is the link to the youtube playlist which constitutes parts 1 and 2 of 3 of the interview between Mark Hempel and James:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIeUpOigus

MP3 format form the wingmakers site for higher fidelity:

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Int ... sion_1.mp3
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Int ... sion_2.mp3
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Int ... sion_3.mp3

The interview is a good introduction to the wingmakers/event temples/ and sovereign integral format. The third part contains the bulk of the personal information as it pertains to James.

James material seems to be quite genuine and inspired. If you google and read around long enough you will find snafu's from the beginning of the website's inception, something about Mark Hempel posting to ufo forum's and contradicting himself or something or other. I had read about it when I first read the Neruda interview's but it seemed the type of unsubstantiated subterfuge to discredit the site that didn't detract from the material.

I highly suggest giving it a listen. As for Dean; James addresses the issues of spiritual intermediaries who tell you how to breath, think and behave in the interview. Don't forget 'whoever smelled it, dealt it'.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Thanks JohnConner, I also recommend people to go through the Wingmakers links you posted. I really believe its worth anyone's time.

Regarding my investigations into some of what the Azurite Press interview with Camelot covers, one of the things that came up was "false light" vs "real light". Even though its part of the dualistic drama of their belief/philosophy, I found it interesting that they described light as a non-sustainable type when it is in a "2 component" format and as sustainable (eternal) when it has a "3 component" format, where the third component is a type of connection to a source of energy (in their philosophy, "Source" as in the universe/god etc.). Interestingly enough, rs2theory.org touches on the subject of the structure of the photon possibly having 2 components, based on this guy's work : http://lighttheory.com/light/proposed.htm

Why it is interesting to me, is because of the information that photons can carry, and how photonic energy interacts with DNA:
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialr ... aden2.html
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/biopho ... made-light
to give some reference as to what I mean.

So understanding bioenergy, light/photons, and its connection to dna, seems pretty useful. If photons can have different shapes, and thus exhibit different properties,
http://physics.aps.org/articles/v5/86
then it might be worth considering how different forms/formats of photons affects our DNA.

Also, if we consider Quantum Spin Mechanics, and how two electrons (and in this context, why not photons?) can lose their individual meaning (i.e. become entrapped in each other's "spin" relationship),
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1_-LsQLwkA
Then the concept that Azurite Press is talking about, regarding the capture and entanglement of energy using such a reciprocal synchronization relationship, might have merit. At least, it is consistent with quantum mechanics in concept.
And this is where geometry can become a weapon. Because through the positioning of counter-"balances", one can entangle/trap/influence other localized energies (whether its a dot, a line, or an area, or a volume), without interacting with them directly - but actually through the indirect "linked" forces, like gravity, magnetic fields, and other types of fields that interconnects things.

If we combine all of the above concepts together, it should be thinkable that we can use geometry to accelerate, or manipulate consciousness, since our dna is linked to our level of consciousness as a means of the levels of functionality that is locked or unlocked - i.e. how many features of my consciousness can I access? More active DNA means I will have more features to access. So through geometric, we should be able to manipulate DNA. Even if it is indirectly, by using Photons as a "carrier" of information, getting it to DNA strands so that interaction can happen between the photons and the DNA, and then some result will occur.

So there's merit in investigating these concepts and relationships between different forms of light, its effect on dna, consciounsess, and not forgetting the role of geometry in all of this.

Comments?

Jools88
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Jools88 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:23 am

Don't forget to read through this:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersor ... erschanges

Some of the WingMakers content has been changed and this guy apparently has done the work to show us the differences. The major ones include the introduction of hierarchical systems and removing some key elements. I've familiarized myself with James' interview and the WM content, there's some good thought and still much to take from it, but if it's been changed in any way, it's good to see what has changed and think about why, or who would want to do just that...

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Yeah Jools I checked that all out too and if u go though the letters and explanations from James et al. in response to this guy you will notice that there were good reasons for that, and it doesn't affect the material in any way. The guy that noticed the changes and made a fuss about it seems to me to ignore the responses James gave and go on about the changes as if it was holy to him. He was too attached to the previous stuff and he didn't get what it is about. It was never about the content's technicalities.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:59 am

Here is an excerpt of a new paper I just read by Wes Penre about the Wingmakers. Interesting perspective.

"The WingMakers, with their front person, James or Mahu Nahi, a self-proclaimed Anunnaki, if we follow the trails, also see Marduk and Pine Gap as the “bad guys.” Still, according to A.R., Mahu Nahi is an imposter, who infiltrated the WingMakers website back in the late 1990s, taking over from the originator of the site. Looking at this in retrospect, I do not believe that this is the case—Mahu Nahi, or whatever his true name is, really is the originator of the WingMakers site. The opposition between LPG-C and Mahu Nahi is just a front. In reality, they are on the same “side”—they are both Enkiites! To make it really easy, all we need to do in order to find evidence of where the WingMakers stand is to look at the covers of the music CDs and other symbolism shown on the website, http://wingmakers.com. Utu Šamaš’s Sun Disc is frequently displayed, i.e. the Sun Disc of Marduk Ra, the Sun God.

S.A.A.L.M., which is supposedly the enemy of both WingMakers and LPG-C, I have reasons to believe is just another front for the same group of organizations working together. S.A.A.L.M. is very real, however. I came across some highly secretive letters written by members of this group—correspondence between the members. It was very serious material that was not supposed to come in the wrong hands—the site was password protected, and had other levels of security measures to it—but one of the leaders of the group wrote in the exact same style as A.R. Bordon did—it was so similar that I could not tell the difference. It makes you wonder!

Consequently, what do we make out of all this? Well, it’s not so complicated. Lucifer, the great manipulator, working as En.ki, the trickster and master magician, is setting up a great game board here on Earth. By creating all these different factions, which seem to be working in opposition to each other, he can sit outside of the game and pull the strings of his puppets. In reality, there are no factions working against each other—they are all on the same side! The “other side” that he is claiming exists, actually doesn’t. The Enlilites are busy elsewhere, and it’s not on Earth and hasn’t been for many eons now, while the Enkiites are the ones who have been present here for hundreds of thousands of years. Being the trickster he is, Ea is making his son, Marduk, into the bad guy, and himself into the good guy in the LPG-C/WingMakers “game.” LPG-C and the WingMakers are only two groups played out against each other, while there are hundreds of other groups doing the same thing, within politics, religion, and all the rest of it. It makes Earth look like it’s being visited by a myriad of different alien species with a lot of different agendas, when in fact the visitations are pretty limited to just a few groups. Even those few groups are part of the same agenda, pinpointed down to just a very few beings, as I said before, but these beings have Minions to back them up and to safeguard them against us humans. They are afraid of us, which is something I’ve really come to understand. When setting up a number of different factions such as this, Ea creates confusion and separation, turning one part of humanity against another—it’s a part of the entire control mechanism.

To sum it up, Dr. Bordon and his team, as well as the WingMakers, S.A.A.L.M., and the Labyrinth Group (a free-standing part of the National Security Agency [NSA], according to the WingMakers story), are all well aware of what I’ve been exposing here. They know perfectly well that I am correct in this, and that they are all puppets in the game. Also, we can always speculate who Mahu Nahi really is. I can tell with quite some certainty that he is not human—something he also agrees with. He tells us that he was born outside Barcelona in Spain in a human body, but his spirit is not human."

Link: http://www.wespenre.com/4/paper16-ongoi ... spirit.htm
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:17 pm

I find it interesting that so far I haven't found any of this drama propagated by James nor the Wingmaker material. In fact, the focus of all of it is on personal spiritual growth - not on who's against who.

I also find it interesting how so many "other" people love to position this group against that group. As if any of it is about that. Has James himself positioned himself in any way, for one or against another group? I haven't found that yet. All I find with these dramas are OTHER people saying such things, and basing it off of all sorts of "proof".

Its a bit concerning that people like to focus so much on drama and just completely ignore the content of what people are saying. I'm not sure how other people propagating such drama is helping anyone in any way.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:52 pm

infinity wrote:I find it interesting that so far I haven't found any of this drama propagated by James nor the Wingmaker material. In fact, the focus of all of it is on personal spiritual growth - not on who's against who.

I also find it interesting how so many "other" people love to position this group against that group. As if any of it is about that. Has James himself positioned himself in any way, for one or against another group? I haven't found that yet. All I find with these dramas are OTHER people saying such things, and basing it off of all sorts of "proof".

Its a bit concerning that people like to focus so much on drama and just completely ignore the content of what people are saying. I'm not sure how other people propagating such drama is helping anyone in any way.

I'm only providing what little I've found that can contribute to the discussion as I've not had time to explore wingmakers enough. In all honesty, I dont care about the drama & clan or turf wars. I'm looking at solutions to move forward and admittedly I'm concerned we may have lost already...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.