Time and Timelines

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Juanter
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Time and Timelines

Post by Juanter » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Daniel, I have a few questions about some topics of the paper. I have been researching imaginary numbers and trying to get an understanding of how to rotate more into the time space realm. I assume this needs to be done via meditation, but any tips on how would be appreciated.

If possible, I would like to know what potential "logs in the road" we should be watching for and how we are to make the concious decision to follow our intended timeline.

Did anyone that you are aware of choose not to take the bogus timeline that we are all currently in? If so, will we being seeing those individual's soon, since our timelines are reconverging? Or are they in a "reality" so different from ours now that we will never be in the same space time with them again?

Thank you for your help, and I can't wait to read your next paper.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:13 am

Juanter wrote:I assume this needs to be done via meditation, but any tips on how would be appreciated.
Try using the hypnagogic state. I recommend the book, Hypnagogia: The Unique State of Consciousness Between Wakefulness and Sleep, by Andreas Mavromatis. It worked well for me.
Juanter wrote:If possible, I would like to know what potential "logs in the road" we should be watching for and how we are to make the concious decision to follow our intended timeline.
Detour signs are easy to spot... they always have a "get your free whatever--this way!" The evolution of consciousness is not accomplished with handouts, it takes some effort and autonomy. I refer you to the old symbolism of the Pythagorean "Y," which comes right to the point and is virtually unknown these days.
Juanter wrote:Did anyone that you are aware of choose not to take the bogus timeline that we are all currently in? If so, will we being seeing those individual's soon, since our timelines are reconverging? Or are they in a "reality" so different from ours now that we will never be in the same space time with them again?
I know a lot of people that walk their own paths in the Other Realm. The entire scientific underground did. Most of the people, themselves, are not visible... but the maps they made of that territory are now being "passed around" to the public.
Juanter wrote:Thank you for your help, and I can't wait to read your next paper.
I'm working on it!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

gut1kor
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by gut1kor » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:21 am

daniel wrote: I'm working on it!
Hi Daniel, the more I read your papers repeatedly the more and more I am understanding them. With that said, I am eagerly waiting for your next paper, checking on the forum every day :D .

Cheers
Guna

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:50 am

daniel wrote: I'm working on it!
gut1kor wrote:
Hi Daniel, the more I read your papers repeatedly the more and more I am understanding them. With that said, I am eagerly waiting for your next paper, checking on the forum every day :D .

Cheers
Guna

I am finally making my first post :)

I am also looking forward to it too Guna :)
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Ian MacLeod
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Ian MacLeod » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:09 am

I'm still having trouble with concepts like "clock space" and the inversion of "normal". I can just grasp the idea that we take the timeline most in line with our mindset - and I hope I've understood that aright. Anyhow, I've a couple of things to ask about, with a small preface. While I am by nature a caretaker, a healer, I've also sustained some physical damage (6 back operations, "massive" nerve damage and arthritis, maybe more operations to come if the VA and everything else doesn't all fall apart first). Anyway, you mentioned that plants in a torsion field broadcasting/transmitting heritage DNA toss out the alterations from GMOs and other little gifts from the globalists and heal themselves. Okay - how would we humans go about taking advantage of that? Could we?

Now, part (b) of my preface: I've also been a martial artist, though unable to practice much physically, and I'm very protective of those I love. After a difficult terminal illness of my late wife and an attack by the VA that almost killed me - twice - I recovered somewhat, met a wonderful young woman, and remarried. I'm VERY protective of her and her children (six of them!) The hijacking of the military and police, and the possible use of the U.N. and NATO to beat down the American populace in the Globalist takeover (which Obama seems to have chosen gun confiscation as the trigger for) has me VERY worried for the safety and well-being of my new young family. Unfortunately, I can smell the Constitution burning and can see clearly the tactics being lined up in order to set up a major Collapse and National Emergency, which will of course necessitate gun confiscation and tactical relocation of the population (and major abuse of the population to make sure they're cowed and stay that way until enough executions can be arranged to really get the Depopulation Agenda under way).

I have no desire to be around for that, am not in the least attracted to it. I worry about it, though, because my family consists of untrained, young kids, and wife willing to learn but with little time to do so. With my being disabled for long, I've not been able to prepare much anyway - as much as such a thing CAN be prepared for. If those I love are threatened though, I'll have to be there between them and whatever or whomever; I just can't work it any other way. Is that worry and what prep we can manage enough to drag us along with that timeline? Are there still two timelines? I've never been terribly politically oriented, and not very conscious of the NWO and the Shadow Government until 'ole Brainless Bush and now the Usurper. I loathe what has been done to my country and my people, but between chemical poisoning from multiple sources, mental and physical energetic interference from multiple sources and on and on, I can understand why they are so hard to convince of anything. I'm not sure how I managed to retain enough intellect to see what's happening, and I see why so many haven't. It's still frustrating, frightening, angering though - and how do we get offa this corkscrewy ride with the sociopaths running everything??

Any suggestions will be appreciated, and hopefully, understood.

Ian

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Ian MacLeod wrote:I'm still having trouble with concepts like "clock space" and the inversion of "normal". I can just grasp the idea that we take the timeline most in line with our mindset - and I hope I've understood that aright.
Clock space is not an easy concept, but try thinking of it this way: clock time is duration, so clock space is distance. In order to measure space, time must be normalized--reduced to unity so that all measurement is consistent. The way that is done is to introduce a "clock time" concept that has the dimensions of space, so we can adjust space for uniform measurement. That's why we end up with Larson's "unit of time", 152 attoseconds.

In order to measure time (or energy), we have to normalize space--a concept of clock space is introduced with the dimensions of time, so we can adjust time/energy to a uniform measurement, and end up with a unit of space being 45 nanometers.

The ratio between these two "clocks", 45 nm / 152 as = 299292458 m/s -- the speed of light. Or in Larson's system, 1s/1t = 1 s/t.
Ian MacLeod wrote:Okay - how would we humans go about taking advantage of that? Could we?
It is a little trickier with people than it is with plants and animals, because people are not 100% "earth" DNA. There is ample genetic evidence showing that we've been messed around with; I recommend Lloyd Pye's book on "Intervention Theory." I bought the e-book, and probably the best $10 I ever spent.

The "earthly" parts of our structure can be updated with organic, earthly products, using torsion fields. David Wilcock is more the expert on this than I am, but the principle is simple enough. It uses rotating magnetic fields like a film projector; the film is the "good" DNA and the screen is what you want to update. The magnetic field is reoriented by the atomic systems (magnetic rotations, per Larson) in the good DNA, and that pattern influences the atomic systems on the screen, causing them to reorient and reproduce the good pattern.

I'm no expert and this is not medical advise, but most problems can be cured by two, simple things: an organic diet, and removing yourself from the electromagnetic nightmare of modern technology so your body has a good, organic pattern to build from, and the messages are not being scrambled by the EM fields.
Ian MacLeod wrote:Is that worry and what prep we can manage enough to drag us along with that timeline? Are there still two timelines?
I'm not in to politics either, but to me it is rather obvious that this country is no longer being run by sane people. I was hoping the medical profession would get pissed with Obamacare and declare Congress to be psychologically unfit, and give them a free trip to the psycho ward for observation. Then lose the key.

To the best of my knowledge, there is currently only ONE timeline, the "default" as I called it, which is now trying to be split again with this U.N. takeover towards a one-world Monarchy. Something Aaron only pointed out to me yesterday, was that a young girl did some genealogy on US Presidents and found that ALL BUT ONE are direct descendants from King John (the Tyrant) of England. The link is here: All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king

It seems we've never had a Republic nor a Democracy... been a royal family Monarchy since the Constitution was signed!!!
Ian MacLeod wrote:and how do we get offa this corkscrewy ride with the sociopaths running everything?? Any suggestions will be appreciated, and hopefully, understood.
IMHO, people need to stop treating "public servants" as Royalty, and treat them as hired workers that were given a SPECIFIC task to perform. And if they screw it up--FIRE THEM. Have you seen an Obama rally? People are literally on their knees, bowing before him. That is just wrong--but inbred that "we must serve the royal lines," even if they are descended from Vlad the Impaler.

If that doesn't pan out... well, maybe it is time the decent, honest folks got together and just moved somewhere else.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

upperdeck19
Muggle
Muggle

Post by upperdeck19 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:58 am

do you know anything about a sept.9th date & something to do with a possible timeline fixing?...like fixing the break where the Rothchilds interfered and set our planet on this on towards destruction?...something to do with napoleon & his time in egypt?

Syllisiti
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syllisiti » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Question for D
What about dreaming, where does dreaming fit into this. I would guess that getting to space/time is done while asleep and is easier. What is your opinion on this.
I have read you timeline paper a several times and when I think I understand it boom I don't. But I have been very interested in timelines after i heard David Wilcock talk about how they (was it at Montalk)could not see past 2012.
I do have dreams before 2012, it was waiting for a bus, after 2012, the buses arrive and everyone is hurrying to get on a bus. Some are pulling away other buses are waiting for some ple that have not yet arrive. I think I intuitively know about this put the logical mind can not get a grip on it for long.
For instance, the sandy hook thing, their was a split of timelines depending on how eveyone reacted, I just know it. I found myself closing monitoring how much I focused on it, not much and could see the programing by how they presented it, it became very obvious. I think splits are happening daily and I would guess everyone has a unique timeline that overlaps other personal timelines so they are on the same bus but in different seats.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:30 am

What I heard was that they could see past 2012 but there was nothing there that they liked.
Apparently, they tried variations to see if they can change the future to one which will be more favourable to them but nope, nothing doing.
It seems that anything they did to change the future outcome only gave them an even worse result.
Of course, my memory might be faulty on this - I'm no spring chicken any more :(

I give you this transcript of a broadcast:
Anyone who has followed Kerry Cassidy's work knows that when it comes to things like Looking Glass, the harder they tried ..... to pull one outcome, the further that outcome ran like a giggling child down the hallway that you can't catch.
The Universe finds a way
Even when things look terrible, it doesn't mean that that's what is going to be happening, right?
Maintain positive outlook and positive thought and don't give a hint of fear

C: That is true.
I've heard that the Universe is like a river and you throw a stone into it and the river's going to move around that stone but it's going to go right back on its course the quickest way it can

T: If you try to divert the river, you got to be very, very good at it which at this level, they're not

Syllisiti
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syllisiti » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:21 am

It appears that the old system is kind of falling apart. Some of this is of course planned. I Imagine they want to control the demolition. get everybody in fear, stay in control and the people will follow them. But....it appears I am seeing a different camp forming that is small groups getting together and doing their thing outside of the system. quietly. No big fuss, under the radar. In this area it is about food and growing food. I see these small groups forming a new timeline. I don't think they (the government folks) are liking how certain events panned out, the Snowdon thing I am sure they didn't figure on, not getting their way in Syria. So there are cracks in their well thought out plan, they are not infalliable. Some people in the alternative media are actually calling them out. Interesting times.