conventional scientific constants are always changing

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

lizard69
Re: conventional scientific constants are always changing

Post by lizard69 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:59 am

This site might be of interest to some http://www.earthmatrix.com/

Here are some links from that site

http://www.earthmatrix.com/sciencetoday ... tants.html

http://www.earthmatrix.com/sciencetoday ... rrors.html

http://www.earthmatrix.com/einstein/light_photon.html

Excellent info
Have read all of his books

ps Im not a physicist..pure hobby and application of the info into prediction-models in the stock market

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 pm

So it looks like the consensus is that a "clock" is a measurement of change, which is how it is used in the Reciprocal System--with one other factor that I did not see mentioned: it is constant, regular "change" that is independent of other motions. Larson's name of a clock is "the progression of the natural reference system."

I assume you're reading this message on some kind of monitor, probably LCD these days, which is actually redrawing the screen at some "frame refresh rate," typically 60 times a second. The interval between each of these frames is identical, so when you grab the title bar of a window and slide it around, it moves smoothly and consistently--something your consciousness likes.

Now, what would happen if the frame rate varied randomly, speeding up or slowing down (as it use to do in old video games, when too much was trying to be displayed on the screen)? You'll be in for one, frustrating experience, as when you tried to move a window, you would overshoot or undershoot your destination, as your consciousness could not PREDICT when to let go of the mouse button to release the window, because the "time intervals" were random.

We TRAIN ourselves to the "second," so our consciousness can predict the future--and I don't mean prediction in the 3D temporal landscape, but what the "new" spatial arrangement of something is going to be, say 10,000 "frames" down the line--not difficult to do, since everything is moving in a constant, regular manner. Clock time is actually a survival function of the Ego, as that ability to predict is very handy to keep you alive.

Now if you want a really interesting meditation, take the "reciprocal" and see if you can intuit clock space as a survival function of the Anima--what is clock space providing for a predictive function to your "soul"?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:58 am

daniel wrote:So it looks like the consensus is that a "clock" is a measurement of change, which is how it is used in the Reciprocal System--with one other factor that I did not see mentioned: it is constant, regular "change" that is independent of other motions. Larson's name of a clock is "the progression of the natural reference system."

I assume you're reading this message on some kind of monitor, probably LCD these days, which is actually redrawing the screen at some "frame refresh rate," typically 60 times a second. The interval between each of these frames is identical, so when you grab the title bar of a window and slide it around, it moves smoothly and consistently--something your consciousness likes.

Now, what would happen if the frame rate varied randomly, speeding up or slowing down (as it use to do in old video games, when too much was trying to be displayed on the screen)? You'll be in for one, frustrating experience, as when you tried to move a window, you would overshoot or undershoot your destination, as your consciousness could not PREDICT when to let go of the mouse button to release the window, because the "time intervals" were random.

We TRAIN ourselves to the "second," so our consciousness can predict the future--and I don't mean prediction in the 3D temporal landscape, but what the "new" spatial arrangement of something is going to be, say 10,000 "frames" down the line--not difficult to do, since everything is moving in a constant, regular manner. Clock time is actually a survival function of the Ego, as that ability to predict is very handy to keep you alive.

Now if you want a really interesting meditation, take the "reciprocal" and see if you can intuit clock space as a survival function of the Anima--what is clock space providing for a predictive function to your "soul"?
I haven't even finished reading your post that I am quoting here Daniel ... but what if a clock, which is constant non-changing measurement of 'time' keeps time constrained. We have those times when time seems to slow down and time seems to speed up. What if, the clock is a major restraint on growth. Everyone always comes back and looks at the time ... it's a reality check. It keeps us in line. Just an idea that god me really excited.

Now I just read the last paragraph in your post; I'm gonna have to think on that one. My point of reference has always been a conundrum. I'm cross-dominant; apparently it was so much of an issue when I was young that I went through a series of strange tests that I faintly remember when I was young. (Really wish i knew the name of the tests; my parents won't share it with me, they claimed they couldn't remember.) So .. on that note, I'll work on wrapping my head around your 'interesting meditation'.

Oh, I guess ... part of the concept I'm getting at is kind of like 'the sound of a tree falling and no one is there to hear it' ... kind of not completely though,
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 am

maeghan wrote:I haven't even finished reading your post that I am quoting here Daniel ... but what if a clock, which is constant non-changing measurement of 'time' keeps time constrained. We have those times when time seems to slow down and time seems to speed up. What if, the clock is a major restraint on growth. Everyone always comes back and looks at the time ... it's a reality check. It keeps us in line. Just an idea that god me really excited.
The clock, what Larson calls the "natural datum," is just something we arbitrarily choose as a reference to take measurements FROM. If your consciousness senses time is slowing down or speeding up, well, the only way it could come to that conclusion is if it had a "fixed" clock to measure that change FROM--it still has to be aware of the reference. Without that datum, you would never realize that time appears to have slowed down or sped up.

As to a restraint on growth... a reference point has no properties that can influence anything else, so the ONLY thing it can do is provide a baseline of change--whether that is a restraint or an acceleration. Without the clock, you'd never know if you WERE restrained! But it's still a free-will choice to look at a clock. But realize that you will find a way to keep in time sync. Take away the clock on the wall and you'll be using the sun. Take away the sun, and you'll be unconsciously counting heartbeats. (Which, btw, is what the body uses as a perception of time, so when you're excited, time seems to speed up with the heartbeat, and when you're bored, the heart slows down and time stretches out.)
maeghan wrote:Now I just read the last paragraph in your post; I'm gonna have to think on that one. My point of reference has always been a conundrum. I'm cross-dominant;
The Reciprocal System is also "cross-dominant," since it uses spatial and temporal "hands" equally.
maeghan wrote:Oh, I guess ... part of the concept I'm getting at is kind of like 'the sound of a tree falling and no one is there to hear it' ... kind of not completely though,
That's "the sound of no sound," mu.

Gadhai
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Gadhai » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Sounds like you would be referring to a positive and progressive immortality...
Simple Living, High Thinking.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:41 pm

daniel wrote:
maeghan wrote:Now I just read the last paragraph in your post; I'm gonna have to think on that one. My point of reference has always been a conundrum. I'm cross-dominant;
The Reciprocal System is also "cross-dominant," since it uses spatial and temporal "hands" equally.
Which is why I am drawn to it; sometimes I need to just clear my head so I can properly 'think'. Other times I make things more difficult than they actually are. Here's a quick question that I'm going to ask to make sure I understand Time/Space and Space/Time ... T/S is the waking world, S/T is the dream world and distance traveled in S/T is equivalent traveling in Time?

(Yes, I'm gonna go search some of the threads here. I am a visual learner and hands on learner; but sometimes I need to actually discuss it myself before I commit to knowing that I understand something.)
daniel wrote:
maeghan wrote:Oh, I guess ... part of the concept I'm getting at is kind of like 'the sound of a tree falling and no one is there to hear it' ... kind of not completely though,
That's "the sound of no sound," mu.
I guess the idea I was getting at is that clocks are man-made; it's a machine. Since we are counting time, measuring time, and not relying on the natural clocks (the sun) and yes our heartbeats; we keep in check with an un-natural devise. The devise itself and humanities state of consciousness being linked to the manmade clocks prevents a slowing down or speeding up.

It's somewhat of a far reaching concept ... humankind's consciousness and perception of time prevents time from changing, speeding up or slowing down; or it prevents the sun from 'leveling-up'. Basically, I'm saying that our consciousness is linked to nature, to our sun. It's just an idea, it tickled my feathers earlier. I don't think this is the case but it's always fun to think of possibilities.

As for time speeding up when your having fun ... sometimes, for me at least, time seems to slow down. But that's when I'm having what I call 'happy zen time' ... when I'm playing music. Turn on a synthesizer and time seems to stand still ;)
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:16 am

maeghan wrote:Here's a quick question that I'm going to ask to make sure I understand Time/Space and Space/Time ... T/S is the waking world, S/T is the dream world and distance traveled in S/T is equivalent traveling in Time?
Space/Time is the Material Sector and Time/Space is the Cosmic Sector to my understanding of these terms. I stand corrected 8-)
maeghan wrote: I guess the idea I was getting at is that clocks are man-made; it's a machine. Since we are counting time, measuring time, and not relying on the natural clocks (the sun) and yes our heartbeats; we keep in check with an un-natural devise. The devise itself and humanities state of consciousness being linked to the manmade clocks prevents a slowing down or speeding up.

It's somewhat of a far reaching concept ... humankind's consciousness and perception of time prevents time from changing, speeding up or slowing down; or it prevents the sun from 'leveling-up'. Basically, I'm saying that our consciousness is linked to nature, to our sun. It's just an idea, it tickled my feathers earlier. I don't think this is the case but it's always fun to think of possibilities.

As for time speeding up when your having fun ... sometimes, for me at least, time seems to slow down. But that's when I'm having what I call 'happy zen time' ... when I'm playing music. Turn on a synthesizer and time seems to stand still ;)
I think that time can slow down or speed up wheter we consciously want it or not and perhaps even do not notice it changing.

I know we live in constant change so how come time is still observed as "constant" in this sort of large scale. Is it because it is related to speed of light and the other speed scales? I think I have figured out this one already but cannot "dress it in words" perhaps someone else might do it for me :D

So basically if speed ranges are and I think they are related to time "speeds" then that means that if the vibration and rotation levels change the time "speed" changes.

I've also pondered this time "speed" observation matter, that one has its own "time space" that is fixed in space and non-fixed in time since we move in space and take time so its this "personal (time) space" where one perceives time "flow" differently than outside of this personal time space or perhaps at the same speed ranges as the outside. Maybe this area is already in somewhere in more details and I'm just copying it from "other realms", however I dont take credit. I "hope" that this explanation makes some sense to someone, that might be equally interested of this matter aswell. This is also a process that needs constant maintain aswell(perhaps?).

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 am

Gadhai wrote:Sounds like you would be referring to a positive and progressive immortality...
Yes, the ego wants the body to be immortal, and the anima wants the soul to be immortal (that's why death is "eternal"). But neither are; life units have a limited span of connection, in time and in space. So what is the predictive function associated with this desire for immortality, that consciousness is using in clock space?
maeghan wrote:Here's a quick question that I'm going to ask to make sure I understand Time/Space and Space/Time ... T/S is the waking world, S/T is the dream world and distance traveled in S/T is equivalent traveling in Time?
Larson calls the waking world of our conventional experience, the "time-space region." Everybody else calls it "space/time." It was a poor choice on Larson's part, as it makes the RS more confusing! He also did the same thing with "charge," where is natural charges are backwards from the observed ones since he considers "time" to be positive, and everyone else treats it as negative. With that in mind:

Space/time (s/t, speed), Larson's time-space region, is the waking world of our conventional experience. The concept of a "separation" is determined by distance.

Time/space (t/s, energy), Larson's space-time region, is the "metaphysical" or unconscious realm of 3D time. Separation here is determined by duration.
maeghan wrote:I guess the idea I was getting at is that clocks are man-made; it's a machine.
Technically, people are "man-made," as well!
maeghan wrote:Since we are counting time, measuring time, and not relying on the natural clocks (the sun) and yes our heartbeats; we keep in check with an un-natural devise. The devise itself and humanities state of consciousness being linked to the manmade clocks prevents a slowing down or speeding up.
There is a good deal of truth to that. I'm your "mountain man" type, and spend a lot of time in the wilderness. I have never worn a watch; I work to Nature's schedule. One of the first things you find out in Nature is that Nature ignores man's "schedules." The length of the day varies; when you're in Nature, you get up with the sun, and go to bed shortly after dark. You do less in the winter (shorter days), and more in the summer. When it rains, you do something inside; when it's nice, you do something outside. What I've found from working in remote areas over the years, is that you make an internal list of "things to do," then do the one that works best with the current conditions. Here in the Old West, they call it "Indian time"--you get there, when you get there, as you can never tell what may happen along the way.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:51 am

So according to Larson the space/time and time/space are reversed. Okey, maybe we should just stick with the cosmic and material sectors :D and not to be more confused. But I understand that reversed concept aswell, its like some people are right handed and some people favor left hand (bad reference maybe).

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:35 am

This conversation is definitely helping me understand some things a bit better around the RS Theory. Thanks daniel for your input and responses to the posts.