Music EFX and 1970s ET Tech

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Music EFX and 1970s ET Tech

Post by Evansville64 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:52 pm

As the odd explosion of computers occurred in a single point in our history, one can only wonder where these digital signal processing methods came from. They where known as "space age" by listeners when they first came out.. This is an underground or "bootlegged" recording from Led Zeppelin, unreleased given to me by a good freind at a small record label. This was done in the early 70s, which absolutely amazes me.This recording, he is clearly messing with sample rates, digitizers, compression, and low freaquency oscillation, stuff that I work with in the present day.. Maybe some entity gave the gift of this VERY early digital and possibly ET tech, in the form of synchronicity. I love that group, in general. They have a radiant qualiy to me. [clip] :shock: (!) file extension is disallowed. please hold on....