Hollow Earth

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Hollow Earth

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:55 am

Recursive wrote:
Djchrismac wrote: Thanks for the link, currently reading through all his posts from the start... interesting stuff, I will report back once i've informed myself some more on the subject! :)
James is very responsive to questions, and like Daniel, will ask that you do the work yourself. He usually answers with questions. ;)
I had a good read and listened to a radio show or two, still not sure about the info from James though (and his pal Crystal) as they don't believe in intervention theory and are of the opinion that it was mankind colonising Mars etc., they don't like Annunaki theory! I also am suspect that he thinks that when large scale genocide is about to happen that these EMV's will save us and stop any terror.... well aren't we all dying slowly from Geoengineering? That's a slow form of Genocide, i'm sick of waiting for saviours... it's time we saved ourselves!

In saying that a lot of his other info seems pretty spot on so i'll keep an open minded view on James's research for now...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Recursive
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Recursive » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Djchrismac wrote: In saying that a lot of his other info seems pretty spot on so i'll keep an open minded view on James's research for now...
I would agree with that. I can relate to _most_ of what he presents. I'm trying to reconcile his info with what resonates from Daniel.

irish
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by irish » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:34 pm

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:17 pm

irish wrote:http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/who-pa ... r.html?m=0

Good article about moon!
Yeah it does a good job bringing together the facts. Too bad that no one with read it.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:16 am

Anyone explored any region of "Hollow Earth" in a non-physical way and would like to share their experience?

Personally, I had a very surprising one. Instead of finding a place or people, I was met with what I think was the "Person" or the "Spirit" of the earth, as in, the planet as a sentient being. I've only once before met such an unconditional love as that which I experienced at the time of the encounter. I guess you could in a sense liken it to meeting "Mother Nature", but the symbols in my experience was that of innocence, beauty, youthfulness, and natural "being". Not something you expect from what some attribute the source of tornadoes, volcanoes, and earthquakes to. Such few words were given, but each single word carried such richness and such power behind it that I could only stay silent in awe. It was one of the most special experiences I've had - and yet I still wish to explore the other side of the crusty goodness of our planet.

How about you guys? Any interesting experiences?