Hollow Earth

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Hollow Earth

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:02 pm

bruce wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:Yeah I have been wondering that a lot recently! Are things so bad with the SM's that they are hiding away or are the working with LM's behind the scenes? Maybe Daniel's adventures will enlighten us...
Yeah, daniel is back and wound up like a spring from his little trip into the mountains. Apparently, some old Ute shaman showed him how to contact the nimerigar directly, which apparently involves a technique similar to smudging various herbs at particular locations. It appears that a lot of our "incense" stuff may actually be a procedure to interact with the LMs at various levels.
Excellent i'm glad it went well and hope he's got straight to work on part two of the Anthropology paper... ;)

Just had a quick read up on herb smudging there (http://www.taosherb.com/store/sacred-herbs.html) but they don't mention LM's funnily enough! :D
bruce wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:Or with lots of moons like Saturn?
Some of those moon are pretty big moons!
I see what you mean! http://physics.uoregon.edu/~jimbrau/ast ... tem_v7.jpg
bruce wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:Some of these seem to be Arks like Iapetus and Mimus but does the retrograde orbit of some of them result from this fluctuating magnetic field or are they more like electron's orbiting a nucleus and are held in this orbit by the charge. Does the distance of the orbit relate to the size of the moon and the magnetic charge or are a lot just trapped asteroids? Do the angular momentum calculations of Torsion/Hyperdimensional Physics come into play here?
All of the above. You have to account for the spatial, and temporal, aspects of the various speed ranges, not just gravity, magnetism and the dielectric field. There's all sorts of pushing and pulling going on, and the resulting orbit is where those forces balance out.
If you read the Varo edition of The Case for the UFO, you can get some clues as to what to look for in an Ark, as the annotators make some specific comments about the structure. First, they tend to be in retrograde orbits, like Phobos and Deimos. Second, is that they are self-contained environments which means they need a lot of water, which will freeze when the Ark is abandoned. So just look for white scarring on a moon, that would reveal ice under the dust layer.
Well typically I already started it on holiday a few weeks ago haha! Good stuff so far and I'm really enjoying the comments (definitely Gypsies I reckon). So you have all these forces pushing and pulling and spinning then it settles into the path of least resistance/balance. Makes perfect sense, that would be quite a sight to see all of the forces acting on Saturn, it's moons and rings, you would probably end up with something from an old Spirograph!! Then you factor in the other planets the Sun... complex!

So from Hoagland's work do you think the missing angular momentum from the solar system does account for Nibiru being out there somewhere in an elliptical orbit? Wasn't it due here 6 months ago?! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Getting back to the Hollow Earth briefly, Andrew Johnson (of http://www.checktheevidence.com) has a lecture on Youtube on Expanding Hollow Earth which is well put together and covers a lot of evidence. Funnily enough he ties in most of the websites i've been reading up on recently! His work is very good and highly recommended:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjOar3QGzNM

Andrew also has the Smokey God as a pdf on his website. :)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Excellent i'm glad it went well and hope he's got straight to work on part two of the Anthropology paper... ;)
Those papers are undergoing a major rewrite. I'm not sure how he is going to present this info... should be interesting, as it turns out everything we know about heaven and hell is backwards (No surprise there). He is in complete agreement with the Etidorpha material, in that they way to heaven is through the Earth's ultra-high speed core--the soul of the planet. And it is Hell that rains its fire and destruction down from the sky, in the form of Annunaki nukes and particle beam weapons! We've been trained to view it in the aspect favorable to the "gods."

He also said we need to worry less about the SMs and more about the blue bloods, and to make sure "those idiots don't blow up the moon."
Djchrismac wrote:Just had a quick read up on herb smudging there (http://www.taosherb.com/store/sacred-herbs.html) but they don't mention LM's funnily enough! :D
You might want to check folklore instead. According to daniel, it's "smoke signals" in the original, Native American tradition... the aromas of the various herbs combine to form a type of olfactory communication system, which apparently can be picked up by the LMs some 10 miles or so distant. The combination of herbs, the order they are smudged or burned, and the relative placement make up the message.
Djchrismac wrote:So from Hoagland's work do you think the missing angular momentum from the solar system does account for Nibiru being out there somewhere in an elliptical orbit? Wasn't it due here 6 months ago?! :D
If Hoagland would take the time to read Dewey Larson's books, then he'd realize that there ISN"T any "missing" angular momentum in the solar system, galaxy, nor anywhere else.

I believe daniel brought this up in the Geochronology paper, but the solar system depicted on the Sumerian cylinders isn't OURS, it's THEIRS. Just so happens that most solar systems look a lot like ours does.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:56 am

bruce wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:Excellent i'm glad it went well and hope he's got straight to work on part two of the Anthropology paper... ;)
Those papers are undergoing a major rewrite. I'm not sure how he is going to present this info... should be interesting, as it turns out everything we know about heaven and hell is backwards (No surprise there). He is in complete agreement with the Etidorpha material, in that they way to heaven is through the Earth's ultra-high speed core--the soul of the planet. And it is Hell that rains its fire and destruction down from the sky, in the form of Annunaki nukes and particle beam weapons! We've been trained to view it in the aspect favorable to the "gods."

He also said we need to worry less about the SMs and more about the blue bloods, and to make sure "those idiots don't blow up the moon."
Cool i'm looking forward to seeing what new pieces of the puzzle Daniel has discovered since his trip away! Will the first Anthropology paper be changed much or is it more the subsequent papers he's updating?

That's funny, reminds me of what Stuart Wilde said in God's Gladiators, that Hell was cold and Heaven was warm and the natural reaction of people is to move towards warmth and light, not cold and dark. A shame to see he died just last month, I didn't know!

Etidorhpa keeps popping into my mind and i'm dying to read it but not until i've finished the Varo Jessup book, have a quiet weekend planned so will finish that off and start Etidorhpa as I made the website book into a pdf for ease of reading on my phone. If anyone would like a copy just send me a pm.
bruce wrote:You might want to check folklore instead. According to daniel, it's "smoke signals" in the original, Native American tradition... the aromas of the various herbs combine to form a type of olfactory communication system, which apparently can be picked up by the LMs some 10 miles or so distant. The combination of herbs, the order they are smudged or burned, and the relative placement make up the message.
Thanks I will do, also wanting to read up on Norse Mythology again as it keeps popping up and I last studied it thoroughly in 1994 when I spent a year in Nebraska and did Mythology/Sci-Fi as a class, great fun!
bruce wrote:If Hoagland would take the time to read Dewey Larson's books, then he'd realize that there ISN"T any "missing" angular momentum in the solar system, galaxy, nor anywhere else.

I believe daniel brought this up in the Geochronology paper, but the solar system depicted on the Sumerian cylinders isn't OURS, it's THEIRS. Just so happens that most solar systems look a lot like ours does.
I've since learned a little more about Hoagland from Andrew Johnson's website and he seems to be consistent in leaving out certain pieces of evidence that don't fit with his theories. Time for me to put Hyperdimensional Physics to bed!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:44 pm

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v5 ... 12574.html

Bottom-up control of geomagnetic secular variation by the Earth’s inner core

Temporal changes in the Earth’s magnetic field, known as geomagnetic secular variation, occur most prominently at low latitudes in the Atlantic hemisphere1, 2 (that is, from −90 degrees east to 90 degrees east), whereas in the Pacific hemisphere there is comparatively little activity. This is a consequence of the geographical localization of intense, westward drifting, equatorial magnetic flux patches at the core surface3. Despite successes in explaining the morphology of the geomagnetic field4, numerical models of the geodynamo have so far failed to account systematically for this striking pattern of geomagnetic secular variation. Here we show that it can be reproduced provided that two mechanisms relying on the inner core are jointly considered. First, gravitational coupling5 aligns the inner core with the mantle, forcing the flow of liquid metal in the outer core into a giant, westward drifting, sheet-like gyre6. The resulting shear concentrates azimuthal magnetic flux at low latitudes close to the core–mantle boundary, where it is expelled by core convection and subsequently transported westward. Second, differential inner-core growth7, 8, fastest below Indonesia6, 9, causes an asymmetric buoyancy release in the outer core which in turn distorts the gyre, forcing it to become eccentric, in agreement with recent core flow inversions6, 10, 11. This bottom-up heterogeneous driving of core convection dominates top-down driving from mantle thermal heterogeneities, and localizes magnetic variations in a longitudinal sector centred beneath the Atlantic, where the eccentric gyre reaches the core surface. To match the observed pattern of geomagnetic secular variation, the solid material forming the inner core must now be in a state of differential growth rather than one of growth and melting induced by convective translation.

Translated = our (hollow) Earth is growing... :D

What I am intrigued about though... is if you link that and watch both 2 mins 47 seconds into this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fn9pe3uZw8

and from 2 mins 25 seconds into this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwkRnYHS-Y

So not only are the chemtrails and SAG/SRM blocking the sun (and likely setting the scene for Monsanto come in and save the day with their GMO crap due to probable foot shortages and cold weather - see South Dakota recently and the Isle of Arran last easter) but I reckon, when you factor in the eastern limb coronal hole power vanishing and expected CME's exploding on the back of the sun, away from the Earth and also the large UFO's spotted deflecting solar flares (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1capJeRoqI) or seemingly draining power from the sun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ulqsAgrlYI) is it possible the NWO are using their space fleet to prevent any solar activity hitting the planet to trigger an expansion event so they can keep us in a frozen prison?

It certainly looks that way to me... :(

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:35 pm

is it possible the NWO are using their space fleet to prevent any solar activity hitting the planet to trigger an expansion event so they can keep us in a frozen prison?

Good question. It looks like they are trying REAL hard to prevent solar evolution. I cant believe ET tech can prevent such a important natural process to complete itself but yeah maybe delay it. Isnt interesting whenever Tanaath or others from that crowd are asked about UFO's near the Sun they quickly answer: "oh those are with us helping the Sun stabilise/evolve/etc." Right, makes you wonder...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Recursive
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Recursive » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:20 pm

http://emvsinfo.blogspot.com/

I've followed James Horak for some time and he has some interesting things to say about the ETs near the sun.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Lozion wrote:is it possible the NWO are using their space fleet to prevent any solar activity hitting the planet to trigger an expansion event so they can keep us in a frozen prison?

Good question. It looks like they are trying REAL hard to prevent solar evolution. I cant believe ET tech can prevent such a important natural process to complete itself but yeah maybe delay it. Isnt interesting whenever Tanaath or others from that crowd are asked about UFO's near the Sun they quickly answer: "oh those are with us helping the Sun stabilise/evolve/etc." Right, makes you wonder...
The Sun and all the planets are changing. I doubt anyone can change or stop what is about to occur sooner or later. Even if they succeed in bring all of this world to war there will still be a change in all life. As some of the people in our past have just disappeared en mass, the Earth is set to be "up-graded". Those who are not ready will still have a choice later after the change.
One thing that is constant is that the future always comes along just as this moment is now in the past.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Recursive wrote:http://emvsinfo.blogspot.com/

I've followed James Horak for some time and he has some interesting things to say about the ETs near the sun.
Thanks for the link, currently reading through all his posts from the start... interesting stuff, I will report back once i've informed myself some more on the subject! :)

Recursive
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Recursive » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:47 am

Djchrismac wrote: Thanks for the link, currently reading through all his posts from the start... interesting stuff, I will report back once i've informed myself some more on the subject! :)
James is very responsive to questions, and like Daniel, will ask that you do the work yourself. He usually answers with questions. ;)