Astral Projection - Share Your Techniques Here

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Re: Astral Projection - Share Your Techniques Here

Post by Evansville64 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:04 pm

It was very well cheating... I still cant naturally project %100. %70 failure rate

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm

I see, I've tried the Monroe technique long ago to no avail but should give it a shot again. Sometimes my dreams feel so real that they just have to be...
Night work anyone?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:33 am

My temporal home in quebec, monroe !! Might be a good syncronicity, can you give an explanation of the monroe technique? i must log off now my computer screen aslo happens to be a lovely X ray tube, aimed straight at my face.. love and light

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Evansville64 wrote:My temporal home in quebec, monroe !! Might be a good syncronicity, can you give an explanation of the monroe technique? i must log off now my computer screen aslo happens to be a lovely X ray tube, aimed straight at my face.. love and light
You're in Quebec? Me too, in Montreal altough temporarely as I expect to go back to West Africa shortly. No chemtrails there and a lot less preoccupation with the issues we discuss here. :)

Robert Monroe was on a forerunner on the OBE litterature back in the 80/90's and founded an institute where the various dreamstates called Focus where analysed and experimented with. I've read his books a long time ago and tried for about a year with close-to but no complete experiences. I suggest you do a search as I dont have that material anymore. A light traveler I've become over time...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.