Timeline 0

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Mark
Inquirer
Inquirer
Timeline 0

Post by Mark » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi Daniel,

In your time and timelines paper you went into timelines and listed three timelines (0,1,and 2). Maybe I missed it but could you describe a little more what timeline 0 is?

Thanks,
Mark

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Timeline 0

Post by daniel » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Mark wrote:In your time and timelines paper you went into timelines and listed three timelines (0,1,and 2). Maybe I missed it but could you describe a little more what timeline 0 is?
It is the timeline that Nature intended, the path of natural evolution.

Of course that was intended for Neanderthals--the Annunaki came here and messed it all up by creating Cro-Magnons, that went out and plowed a couple of new timelines, 1 & 2. If certain influences were removed, then the Cromags would just pick up on the T0 path where Neanderthal would have ended up, and continue the natural process from there to evolve and join their fellow explorers about the Universe.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Mark
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Mark » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I assume by "certain influences" you mean the various artificial influences that the elite are currently implementing (i.e. chemtrails, GMO food, electromagnetics, etc.) and mentioned in your geoengineering paper. Or am I wrong and you're referring to something entirely different.

I guess this explains why I feel so much better when I'm out backpacking or in a power outage :).

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:09 am

Mark wrote:I assume by "certain influences" you mean the various artificial influences that the elite are currently implementing (i.e. chemtrails, GMO food, electromagnetics, etc.) and mentioned in your geoengineering paper. Or am I wrong and you're referring to something entirely different.
If you were to remove chemtrails, they'd just show up again a few years later in a different form. I was thinking one level higher... if you remove the genetic modifications from GMO food, you end up with organic food. If you remove the saurian influences from Cro-Magnon man, you end up with "organic man." Organic man would not have any need, nor desire, for chemtrails, GMO foods, EM, world domination, etc., because he would be a lot closer to Nature and would develop a harmonious technology, like the other intelligent life that evolved without saurian influence.
Mark wrote:I guess this explains why I feel so much better when I'm out backpacking or in a power outage :).
Don't know what it's like where you are, but between the wildfires and chemtrail fallout here, there isn't much Nature left to go backpacking in. I feel like that Native American on the old "stop pollution" TV commercial... which, BTW, was made 43 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epCKjaStFu0

WhiteFyre
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by WhiteFyre » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Texas has still has some preserved Nature. Where I now live, nestled between national forests, trees everywhere, and so on. They feel like how the land felt before Europeans arrived.

4KAAG
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by 4KAAG » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Would removing saurian influence from man allow us to understand the LM kind of technology more naturally?

I understand that there is more electromagnetic technology around us daily no matter where we go, but it is serving us to this day. Even listening to music is brought to our ears via "SM"-type technology. Communication via internet, SM-technology. Perhaps there is light in everything, and even though LM-tech may be superior, healthier, and more harmonic with natural laws, we are still using this technology we have now to dig ourselves out of the dark, you could say. In other words, the bad uses of this tech is really by the corrupt, and that electromagnetic tech isn't inherently bad. Is this correct along any lines?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:49 pm

4KAAG wrote:Would removing saurian influence from man allow us to understand the LM kind of technology more naturally?
If SM tech was never introduced, we would have probably been working WITH the LMs, sharing tech and exploring the galaxy with them right now.
4KAAG wrote:In other words, the bad uses of this tech is really by the corrupt, and that electromagnetic tech isn't inherently bad. Is this correct along any lines?
I can only give my opinion, in that electric current and the resulting EM field is rare in Nature. If it were a good thing, we'd probably see a lot more of it occurring naturally. The Earth's magnetic field is not electromagnetic in nature, despite what current theory indicates--not a "dynamo," but intermediate-speed motion. Even the electric eel is neuro-electric, no coils of wire inside him. And you can go on the Internet and find millions of reports concerning the damage EM fields are causing, from our technology. On the flip side... not really a lot of complaints about the listening to a symphony orchestra, causing cancer.

And when electricity is found in Nature, it is direct current (DC). I can't think of a single instance where I've encountered alternating current (AC) in Nature. So I would qualify your statement in that "AC electromagnetic tech" would be "bad" (not as in "every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light" kind of "bad," but working against the natural evolution and stability of Nature).