Torsion fields/radiaton

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

Ole
Seeker
Seeker
Torsion fields/radiaton

Post by Ole » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Just interesting what is known about torsion fields/radiation in underground.

What I got learn that they suppose that spin of electron for example is not just some quantum mechanics property - classical rotations, but is the some kind of twisting of space-time (kind of similarity to reciprocal theory in some sense). Actually first they made only generator of what they call "torsion radiation" but even if they saw very strange effects after using this kind of radiation they could not build the detector for long time - something that can immediately detect this type of radiation with almost 100%. Even worse, all they attempts to build detectors followed into facts that often result is totally dependent of mind/psi/attitude of observers or participants.

Device/emitter has simple enough idea - mixed two EM emitters - like magnetrons (what you find in your microwave oven), but with especiality that used rays of spin-polarized electrons. Then result from two EM emitters is mixed/pointed in one direction. But two EM emitters to work with phase shift to make resulting EM radiation expected zero and only torsion-like radiation (if it exists) is left because both EM emitters use same spin-directed electrons. Plus negative feedback schematics to make these two magnetrons balanced in power to produce really zero EM.

Your thoughts? Especially if we can look at the device principle with point of view of reciprocal theory?

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: Torsion fields/radiaton

Post by bruce » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:36 am

Ole wrote:Device/emitter has simple enough idea - mixed two EM emitters - like magnetrons (what you find in your microwave oven), but with especiality that used rays of spin-polarized electrons. Then result from two EM emitters is mixed/pointed in one direction. But two EM emitters to work with phase shift to make resulting EM radiation expected zero and only torsion-like radiation (if it exists) is left because both EM emitters use same spin-directed electrons. Plus negative feedback schematics to make these two magnetrons balanced in power to produce really zero EM.
Sounds like Nehru's birotation to me, where electron spins are placed counter to each other, and the 2D rotational area of the electron is reduced to a 1D wave, via the Euler relations. Still an electron, but "superconducting" and acts like a photon. And as a superconducting wave, will have the same effect on magnetism that superconductors do.
Ole wrote:Your thoughts? Especially if we can look at the device principle with point of view of reciprocal theory?
A "torsion field" is a generic label, like bioelectricity. There are many different forms of that field effect, so they would have to be addressed on an individual basis of behavior. I would suspect that most of the torsion field effects are related to dimensional reduction of particles to waves, so they are transmittable.

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:54 pm

bruce wrote: A "torsion field" is a generic label, like bioelectricity. There are many different forms of that field effect, so they would have to be addressed on an individual basis of behavior. I would suspect that most of the torsion field effects are related to dimensional reduction of particles to waves, so they are transmittable.
One of effects that raised my interest while ago to the topic were reproducible experiments conducted at the in of 90-th (just before or at the edge when torsion physic was claimed as pseudoscience) which indicated dependency between probability distribution and "torsion radiation". As example without the radiation you would expect that radioactive sample decays 100 atoms per second, but you never have the exact 100, you have distribution that it may happen 50, 150, 71, ..., (gaussian I guess) but for long time in average 100 of course. When the torsion radiation is turned on, you still have same 100 average, but distribution getting much narrow - you may get 99,97,96,102, σ is much less. That was very easy to detect, but for convention science it is total non-sense - radioisotope decay is holy cow. Now I feel that I almost see the explanation...

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Ole wrote:As example without the radiation you would expect that radioactive sample decays 100 atoms per second, but you never have the exact 100, you have distribution that it may happen 50, 150, 71, ..., (gaussian I guess) but for long time in average 100 of course. When the torsion radiation is turned on, you still have same 100 average, but distribution getting much narrow - you may get 99,97,96,102, σ is much less. That was very easy to detect, but for convention science it is total non-sense - radioisotope decay is holy cow. Now I feel that I almost see the explanation...
That happens with ultra-high speed motion, as a spherical distribution is altered to a linear one. If you take a bag of marbles in the "radioactive decay hallway" and throw them up in the air, they end up all over the place--a very random distribution. But throw the bag out in a line down the hall, and almost ever marble will be in the same, linear path.

Right now (and I am still going over Dollard's research), I suspect that torsion fields are primarily dielectric lines of force--without a magnetic component. That makes them a pure, ultra-high speed motion. Ultra-high speed physics is unknown in conventional science, so it is pretty much a new area of research.