3D Time movement

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage
Re: 3D Time movement

Post by infinity » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:54 am

When you said, "YOU don't move from A to B... you're still at A"; this idea really excites me. My intuitive response to that statement is that if there is no space, then there is nowhere to go because you are already everywhere but not necessarily everywhen.
Those that succeed in piercing the veil of our limited way of experiencing consciousness will tell you that what they experience in that moment of bliss and ecstasy is a realization that everything is one. And when experiencing the oneness of everything, you LITERALLY are everywhere (omni-present) and perceive everything at once. Your words are thus very deep - and very true.
Your comment also brings to mind a book I just finished which has had a major effect on me called "Proof of Heaven" by Dr. Eben Alexander. He experienced the temporal realm outside of his body while in a coma for seven days. His neo-cortex was not functioning so he was not supposed to have experienced anything at all from a traditional medical perspective. By changing his thoughts and feelings, he floated "up" and "down" from lowly Dante-esque realms of monotony and drab color and sound to the highest heavens where he did not need to be taught anything but only had to experience something to instantly know all there was to know about it.
You will love the resources that this site offer then : http://near-death.com/

Plenty of experiences shared (many by medically dead people that came back), but also great for finding books that the "experiencers" wrote. Read the Notable NDEs section's links to have a great start.
Your mention of going back to when two objects were "one" and then moving 'deeper into the tunnel down time where they are not "one", to the point in present linear time' was the real neuron connecting moment for me, and that one's a keeper.
It truly gives me great joy to have the privilege of supporting you in your efforts toward understanding. But please take my word of caution that there are many ways to accomplish something. Never allow yourself to be limited by any one way. This example of traversing time landscape to relocate spatially is just one way. Probably not even a good way. There are other ways. Maybe much better ways.

The important thing is that we all help each other in discovering for ourselves what ways we can learn and grow - to help each other remove limitations that we put on ourselves.

The creative imagination unhindered, with the humble heart, is a key to the gateway of the infinite. Even when faced with fear and dread, the humble heart will not be so proud as to justify an entitlement to a right to give up, and the creative imagination not too choked to provide hope, options, and as we have seen in many cases in history - the access to miraculous power to transcend the trouble, being transformed oneself and forever having touched others.

A useful definition of being divine, in my opinion, is the ability to have created something, where there was nothing. Perhaps having created the ability to transcend a trouble, where previously, there truly wasn't the ability. Openness is not enough. Fearlessness is required. A fearless imagination. A fearless heart. That, is the stuff the divine is made of. That is what we are all called to. That, is our common destiny.