Astral or Temporal Landscape?

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Astral or Temporal Landscape?

Post by MarcRammer » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:57 am

Daniel, I read the first post of your link about dreaming. I have had similar dreamscape experience. I have multiple planets/universes that I live in and my consciousness 'visits' them when I sleep. In one planet I remember the beginning of 3D civilization starting with a dragon beast in a murky sea and planetary explorers fighting the beast. They then settled on the planet.... About a year later I dreamt and visited that planet and it was many thousands if years after that incident with the dragon. I remembered the incident and the whole history of the planet from that point uptick the point I was dreaming.

I have, roughly, hundreds of simultaneous universes that I interact with when I dream and they are all long term revistiations of the same place. They are very very real and many times I am semi-lucid in them.

Could these be actual physical realms I am visiting? And is it a sign of my piercing the veil in some way? And these many dreams seem as material as me in this realm..

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:28 pm

MarcRammer wrote:Could these be actual physical realms I am visiting? And is it a sign of my piercing the veil in some way? And these many dreams seem as material as me in this realm..
It depends on how you symbolize things in the psyche, which depends on what you were exposed to in childhood, and your cultural and racial background. LB uses continents and cities on a planet to separate things out, and I know he has quite a collection of starships in there, too; perhaps you are using planets and realms to perform the same function?

First thing I'd suggest is that you find out what is "you," by trying to map those realms and incidents to something parallel in your current incarnation. That will at least localize what stuff you are currently dealing with, then you can move on to try to group similar realms and experiences in to what could be past incarnations. Best to learn what is "yours" before you try to figure out what isn't.

As far as "physical realms"... well, Larson defines BOTH the material (3d space) and cosmic (3d time) sectors as "physical," so the dreamscape is just as "physical" as the waking world.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MarcRammer » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 pm

There is a very crazy difference between myself in my dreams and the other more intricate ones. There is always a hint of experiences, on this side, that influence where I go on the other side. Also I have had multiple dreams spelling out future events in my life down to the most minute detail.

I could group my dreams into 3 groups: current psychological scenarios played out on the other side for more insight into a particular issue, a long term social memory complex interactive 'plug-in', and looking into the distant temporal landscape.

My greatest teacher has been my higher self teaching me through dreams about all things...

Would you say that these different types of dreams be a different locality in time/space? And dreaming is just traveling in time/space, is it not?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:08 am

MarcRammer wrote:Would you say that these different types of dreams be a different locality in time/space?
I'd use Larson's terms and say a different "region" in time/space, since time/space is nonlocal to waking consciousness. ("Locality" would be a bit confusing for a nonlocalized structure.)
MarcRammer wrote:And dreaming is just traveling in time/space, is it not?
Yes, it is.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:13 pm

I cant stand the feeling I get, after a multi-hour failed projection attempt.. I just CANT...it seems. Is my pineal gland toxified/calcified?? I canT imagine, after all these months, life changeing, awakening months, that I have a muggle mind. I am just going to use LSD, for that practice. Otherwise, locked out from direct temporal exploration, I am getting AMAZING SYNCRONICITY, and my life is VERY obvoulsy portrayed as a story, by the ETs that interviene with me at this time. Its still highly frustrating (yes, I know it shouldnt) that astral projection is impossible for me at this time, and contact with these ETs are limited to cosmic jokes (syncronicity) thougought the day, but hey, THAT MEANS I AM ON THE ASCENSION PATH, THE ONE WHERE THE VERY FIRST ROUND OF ASCENDEES EMERGE. THAT SHOULD BE THE GREAT MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON FORUMS LIKE THIS. WE ARE ASCENDING FIRST. WE ARE AHEAD OF THE GAME.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:56 am

Evansville64 wrote:I cant stand the feeling I get, after a multi-hour failed projection attempt.. I just CANT...it seems. Is my pineal gland toxified/calcified?? I canT imagine, after all these months, life changeing, awakening months, that I have a muggle mind. I am just going to use LSD, for that practice. Otherwise, locked out from direct temporal exploration, I am getting AMAZING SYNCRONICITY, and my life is VERY obvoulsy portrayed as a story, by the ETs that interviene with me at this time. Its still highly frustrating (yes, I know it shouldnt) that astral projection is impossible for me at this time, and contact with these ETs are limited to cosmic jokes (syncronicity) thougought the day, but hey, THAT MEANS I AM ON THE ASCENSION PATH, THE ONE WHERE THE VERY FIRST ROUND OF ASCENDEES EMERGE. THAT SHOULD BE THE GREAT MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON FORUMS LIKE THIS. WE ARE ASCENDING FIRST. WE ARE AHEAD OF THE GAME.
If you read up on some posts made about the topic of astral projection and dreaming (two different things), you will notice that it is a very individual process to get breakthroughs in those areas and/or understand what is going on (or what is not happening). What I've found is most common among those that do experience success in these areas, is that they relax into the journey of discovery and exploration. There isn't much 'forcefulness' involved. Perhaps this is one thing you can try to get better results.

Another thing that is very common in causing "blockages" or difficulty in moving forward, is that most people are not aware of inner issues they need to work through. We all suffer from rejection, we all get angry and hold grudges, we all have fears. But a lot of us push it so deep down or it becomes such a "part of our personality" that we become completely unconscious of them. And that makes us "hold onto" what our physical mind is in control of. It anchors us so heavily that we can't move. When we are in control, we feel safer. When we are not, we feel vulnerable, and memories or experiences of pain that goes with being vulnerable will definitely hold us back from that critical "letting go" mechanisms that are required for us to do things like remember our dreams and astral project. Working on inner issues is a fantastic place to get breakthrough.

Keep in mind the "higher wills" of your higher self and your group soul. You have a purpose and journey on this planet. If what you do does not align with the purpose you came here with, there isn't going to be much support from higher up. Pay attention to the things that come across your path. The things that trigger you emotionally. Work on those. The fastest way to make progress is to surrender to your true self (i.e. your "spiritual source"), which often means laying down of our "acquired desires" and "aquired ways of thinking" that we got while growing up in this realm. The artificial stuff that thickens the "veil". Often, this requires desperation to the degree of willingness to "psychologically die" (not physically) in order to get breakthrough. The experience can be quite traumatic and shaking, but thats the only way for some people. The stronger the veil and the stronger the need to be consciously in control, the harder this will be.

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Thank you, and god bless for your intuitive response. I should also mention, by resonant pyramid and crash cymbal, aka psychic amplifier, has been stolen. Whomerver, or whatever happened, was a large synchronicity in itself. Something bad in a future timeline was possibly prevented, from this. I am puzzled by event itself, but understand this crutch could alter timelines, perhaps, and needed to be removed from my life. I must thank whatever ascended entity saved me from it ;)

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:12 am

I myself have lost a special custom-made 4ct aquamarine pendant set in symbolically decorated gold worth $1000 just in the last week. I had dreams about that thing before I had it made, it was really dear to me and I did test whether it made a difference in wearing it or not. It helped a lot.

I can relate.

But something that gives me a lot of encouragement and peace is that I see so much assistance, provision, and synchronicity just coming out of nowhere, just like you shared. I always have what I need when I need it. One of the harder things for me to learn is what I think I need (but don't) and what I do need. Being ok with letting go of things I don't really need (but just really wanted or relied on) seems to have a direct relationship with my inner issues of letting go of non-useful emotions and patterns of thinking. Sometimes its the only way we can deal with our inner issues due to being so out of touch with ourselves - they have to manifest physically.

One of the things I had to let go of is my intense desire to experience supernatural stuff. Anything from kundalini stuff to astral projection to whatever. I really believed I NEEDED to have more of that in order to be sure that I'm spiritually progressing. But it was distracting me and holding me back from real spiritual growth (which ironically does result in unlocking blockages that will make it tons easier for me to experience them anyway).

So you see, the law of attraction was working with me here, putting me on the shortest path that will result in my fulfilled sincere desire. But because of my limited spiritual insight, I thought I was getting nowhere or even going backwards.

But more and more I found how everyday life things are wonderful teachers and testers of my spiritual powers. How do I take criticism from someone that annoys me? Do I get worked up about a guy in traffic cutting me off or stealing my parking? Do I apply wisdom or apathy in helping the hobo on the street? Do I break speed limits when in a hurry or do I let go and practice patience? How do I feel, think, act when in a situation that seems to be out of my control?

Its much easier to do meditation, change food habits, and become an expert in information about chakras and energy - than it is to work through underlying issues in one's subconscious. There's a saying that goes something like this; "Greater is the man who controls his spirit, than he who conquers a city".

The reason for it is simple. There is a seperation between our awareness of the "physical" or more accurately space/time, and our awareness of the "spiritual" or more accurately time/space. This seperation of awareness is only within ourselves - because in reality they are one. When a man is one within himself (i.e. he controls his spirit, it does not control him), no double-mindedness, no emotional reactionary reflexes, no self-critisizing, no frustration of any kind - then it is much easier to bring the seperated "awareness" into one awareness of both space/time and time/space.

This is one of the reasons children are SO GOOD at this stuff. They don't have all the psychological baggage that brings disunity within an adult's psyche. Its easy for a child to "get in touch" with the time/space stuff. They're accepting, not riddled with fear and control reflexes, they're open. Their hearts are their guides, not their heads. (Note that wisdom is crucial, but the 'head' is seldom an instrument of wisdom and commonly a tool of twisted self-preservation reflexes. An adult can learn to differentiate though).

But we have rationalized reflexes. Pain in heart bad, like cold weather bad. Joy in heart good, like warm weather good. To make pain less, surpress feelings. To avoid pain, keep heart closed or hard. Thats the wrong way to deal with it. Will the right way make pain go away though? No. But pain will not be seen as bad, but can be healing. What? How can pain be a healing experience? Well, the same way 'cold' can be a refreshing experience. Refreshment is comforting, just like warmth is comforting. The journey of discovering the experience of how pain can be healing, is another story altogether. Because every fibre of our self-preserving physical-reality based mind will fight against it with tooth and claw until the bitter end, even trying to let us believe we'll die if we don't listen to its reasonings.

Yet that mind forgets that it is not a physical pain but an emotional one. The physically-biased mind's responsibility is not to control or heal the emotional threats to your awareness. That is the responsibility of the heart. The physically-biased mind's responsibility is only for the physical body's function. When you can allow your heart to guide you through emotional breakthroughs and growth, success is much easier. And so blockages are removed quicker. But be careful to distinguish between the heart and the mind. The mind will take offense from criticism and justify its anger. Most people would think that following one's heart here would mean reacting emotionally. But thats the mind's desire due to its hurt pride. The heart does the NONSENSICAL and naturally wants to understand, include, forgive, and love. Without expecting anything in return, without worrying about whose right and wrong. All the while the mind is screaming "revenge!" with anger or "poor me!" with self pity. It remains a choice whether to listen to the heart or the mind.

The heart is the gateway to breakthrough. The mind is the door standing in that gateway. The mind (your rational consciousness processor) must flow with the dictates of your spirit (i.e. your awareness and willpower) to open or close to what you choose for or against. The heart and the mind cannot without each other. They assist each other, serve each other. There is balance, not competition. Both must mature, both must grow. Logical understanding is as important as intuitive action. They cover each other's backs. But the one is hidden in western culture, the other is domineering. Therefore the gateway is not usable, because the gateway and the door is not in unity and balance.

Syllisiti
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syllisiti » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 pm

The last few years I have noticed how other people are being mirrors for my blockages I never knew I had until someone points it out to me I will stare at them for a minute and not recognize that I do this on a regular basis. It is like they are talking about another person for a minute. My knee jerk reaction is you are not talking about me I don't do that. I am also mirroring other people. I have a friend who has some issues with anger. Unconcious until one day I was with her and I got angry and she told me "don't be angry" and when I told her not to try to control my anger just got up and left. Later we talked about this and she had no idea she will not allow people to be angry around her now she is aware. She told me why she thinks this block happened. She also will absolutely not be angry with her friends/family/lover people she cares for. She comes over my house after one of her friends breaks a date and she is left with an extra ticket and she was telling me she is not angry at this person but it looked like she was going to combust at any moment. At the time I thought how odd, this is before the above mentioned event. She blocks out her anger. Just one example of blocks people have they are not aware of. She also tends block out other associated feelings so she ends up feeling depressed and numb. My friend likes to think she is not a controlling type person and for the most part that is the case but when it comes to someone showing angry, or depression, or sadness she steps in and says on way or another "don't be that way". I conflicts with her self-image.

I have been mirrored with blocks I absolutely had no idea I had or that influenced me but now this stuff is beginning to surface and I am thinking wow I functioned like this all of my life now it shows up. I guess I am ready to deal with the particular issue. I figure this is a long process of uncovering and I figure one has to have a heart based response and have some compassion for yourself without judging yourself for having some blocks and long standing wounds. A while back I figured this is what is on the menu so best get used to it not fight it but go with it and see what you find at the end to the road.