can I ask the following questions in relation to transition

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator:daniel

nick58
Muggle
Muggle
can I ask the following questions in relation to transition

Post by nick58 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:06 am

May I say, Daniel it is nice to meet you, I was aware of you as a person after reading some time ago now, David Wilcocks extensive discussion of his meeting with you, at the road stop when you were a biker at the time maybe you still are. The story is intrigueing and compelling to read.
I have also read etensively on montauk, from Bielek and other sources, cameron, swerdlow, so have some background here, quiet a lot really --not of your own calibre God forbid. but these are other topics.
I am a student of the Tolec material and have had conversations with Tolec via his channel, and am sufficiently convinced he is sincere and genuine as a human being . I also have background on Mark Kimmel.
now, acording to Kimmel, and his Andromedan contacts the earth, Gaia, is to transition via fourth density, to fifth in the next three orbits of Sol.
Also a cosmic clock seems to be at work here, these evrnts are unalterable in our near future, they are inevatable.
can you comment on this please?
I would also ask you to comment if you have any knowledge and experiences of the Andromedan council. part of the galactic confedaration.
there is , finally, a bifurcation of the species about to take place, about one half choosing to remain in 3rd density, whilst the rest transition with the planet, again what are your thoughts on this please?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: can I ask the following questions in relation to transi

Post by daniel » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:23 pm

nick58 wrote:I was aware of you as a person after reading some time ago now, David Wilcocks extensive discussion of his meeting with you, at the road stop when you were a biker at the time maybe you still are.
Still riding the same Harley. It is interesting the images people get of me, but seldom as Fred Flintstone, head to toe in black leather on a Harley!
nick58 wrote:now, acording to Kimmel, and his Andromedan contacts the earth, Gaia, is to transition via fourth density, to fifth in the next three orbits of Sol. Also a cosmic clock seems to be at work here, these evrnts are unalterable in our near future, they are inevatable. can you comment on this please?
I wouldn't refer to it as a "clock," namely because of what I know about "clock time" versus "dimensional time." But if you had sufficient data on the interior of the sun and the amount of fuel available to it in the vicinity, I'm sure exact dates could be determined for transitions. I'm just not able to do it. And I know from Larson's research that the sun will get hotter, larger and the magnetic ionization will continue to increase, so the effects they produce are "unalterable" and "inevitable."

Regarding the 4D/5D etc.... to me, it doesn't matter. The research I did with upgrading plants this last summer proved (to me, at least) that there is abundant 4D influence here now, so why not take advantage of the situation and avoid the crowds?

Personally, I don't care how many "D" I am; my consciousness will continue to evolve regardless of the label. I am one of these "self taught" people; if I don't know something, I take the time to research it and figure it out for myself. Of course, that has given me a very different perspective on things, because all that social programming does not come with "self taught."

5D is coming; great. It will eventually arrive, that is a certainty. 3 trips around the sun, or 3000... why does it matter? 4D is already available--why not focus on that first?
nick58 wrote:I would also ask you to comment if you have any knowledge and experiences of the Andromedan council. part of the galactic confedaration.
No, I do not have any experience with the Andromedan council, nor have they rung me up. Next time you're online with them, ask them to drop me a line. Would love to meet them. (I have read Tolec's stuff.)
nick58 wrote:there is , finally, a bifurcation of the species about to take place, about one half choosing to remain in 3rd density, whilst the rest transition with the planet, again what are your thoughts on this please?
I have no idea what the numbers would be, but based on Clare Graves theory of Spiral Dynamics (psychology), I would suspect that the "Tier 1" people, the majority of the global population, will choose to stay 3D.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Center
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Center » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:49 am

Question for Daniel: I have a great interest in plants as well. You said, "The research I did with upgrading plants this last summer proved (to me, at least) that there is abundant 4D influence here now, so why not take advantage of the situation and avoid the crowds?"
Can you please go into detail on this subject?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Center wrote:Question for Daniel: I have a great interest in plants as well. You said, "The research I did with upgrading plants this last summer proved (to me, at least) that there is abundant 4D influence here now, so why not take advantage of the situation and avoid the crowds?"
Can you please go into detail on this subject?
Let me show you one of my plant experiments. These are cuttings from the same lilac bush, planted about 10 feet apart so they have the same water, sunlight, soil and exposure to the environment (including chemtrail fallout, which is significant here). They are genetically identical plants; even about the same size when I started them early spring. They are fully rooted and self-sufficient.

This is my control plant, that has not gone through the upgrade process:
ControlPlant.jpg
Control lilac
ControlPlant.jpg (44.73KiB)Viewed 15427 times
Notice the color, chemical and uV damage on the leafs--not even the bugs were interested in eating it!

Now, here is the "upgraded" plant, about 10 feet to the west:
AfterUpgrade.jpg
Upgraded lilac
AfterUpgrade.jpg (42.38KiB)Viewed 15427 times
Significantly more growth (twice the size in 3 months), dark green, healthy leaves, no sign of chemical or uV damage and a favorite of the grasshoppers. It just laughs at chemtrails and hard uV radiation--ready for 4D and beyond.

If you look closely at the control plant, you will see the leaves down at the bottom starting to turn dark green... it learned from its neighbor and has begun the upgrade process on its own (which is why I snapped a few photos, as a couple of weeks later, it also went dark green).

The upgraded plant also survived 3 hard frosts and being buried in snow twice. It wasn't until the seasonal change occurred that it shut down for the winter.

I would have to write a paper to describe the "how to's," as it is a detailed discussion. But the first step is to learn to access the 4D components available to you RIGHT NOW, so you can pass them on to other life.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Wild Card
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Wild Card » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:20 pm

This is cool! I have been working on this stuff too!!! My cherry tomato plant this summer was over 6 ft high and 8 ft wide!
I planted some Forget me nots that were supposed to be 16 inches tall, they topped out at 38 inches. (They looked pretty silly as border plants next to the front sidewalk.)

Wild Card

Center
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Center » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Thank you for your prompt reply. I would be very interested in using 4D with my plants now. I have Lilac's that look just like your control plant, the chemtrails here are destroying the conifers as well. I've lost one hive of bees, and have urgent need to boost their immune systems. I find it amazing how even the leaf shape on the upgraded plant has changed! Your upgraded Lilac "glows" with good health. I will anxiously look for your paper on this subject.