Why they will never stop chemtrailing us

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Why they will never stop chemtrailing us

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:06 pm

It's not just to block our 'ascension to a higher density' per daniel's paper on geoengineering.
There's something up there in the sky which they do not want us to spot.
Have a gander at this photo:
https://twitter.com/GBlack22wx/status/1 ... 7531679744

There's 4 objects in the sky
The teensy weensy one is the offending item

Someone has analysed that photo:
https://yowusa.com/2019/09/planet-x-over-dorian/

Yup, the Annunaki are coming back in their Death Star
It's called Wormwood in the Book of Revelations
https://biblehub.com/revelation/8-11.htm

It's also known as Mother Shipton's fiery dragon

And according to Bob Fletcher, this is why they went manic building those DUMBs after the Voyager probe started to send info home

daniel, if you are reading this, you gotta hang on.
I think the Annunaki will show up quite soon, say within the next oh, say 5 years or so.
You never know, those suckers might even take this opportunity to return the gold they looted from us.....

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: Why they will never stop chemtrailing us

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 am

It's called lens flare. Take enough photographs of the sun in the sky and you will soon become familiar with it.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:11 am

Second Sun Solar Lens Flares not Planet X or Nibiru
https://myufophotos.com/lens-flares/sec ... or-nibiru/
https://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutor ... -flare.htm
https://skylum.com/blog/12-steps-to-ach ... lens-flare
https://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/t ... rly-107886

The Myth of a Sumerian 12th Planet:
“Nibiru” According to the Cuneiform Sources

Michael S. Heiser, Ph.D. candidate
Hebrew Bible and Ancient Semitic Languages, University of Wisconsin-Madison
http://www.michaelsheiser.com/nibirupage.htm

Sumerian Astronomical Knowledge
The Myth of a 12th Planet:
Analysis of Cylinder Seal VA 243

https://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargat ... my_01.html

An Open Letter to Zecharia Sitchin
(The reader should also know that I believe that the strange phenomena people have experienced in antiquity through the present day with respect to "UFOs" and "aliens" are real. The Facade offers an alternative paradigm to these phenomena, one that, contrary to Mr. Sitchin's reconstruction, CAN be defended (if the connections be legitimate) through ancient texts.)
http://thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/02d ... itchin.htm

NIBIRU or PLANET X
Sitchin Strikes Again

https://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_fi ... tions.html

Misidentified lensflare and mistranslation promoted by Sitchin. Anything continually being rammed down our throats (Flat Earth springs to mind) is almost always a deception.
I think the Annunaki will show up quite soon, say within the next oh, say 5 years or so
Instead of making Wilcock-esque predictions (the same broken record since c.1996) I think we should all be more worried about "the Event" and humanity here and now, rather than Nibiru, especially since "the gateway" has been parked above us for a long time.

The Event - https://onezero.medium.com/survival-of- ... f6cddd0cc1
Survival of the Richest
The wealthy are plotting to leave us behind

Last year, I got invited to a super-deluxe private resort to deliver a keynote speech to what I assumed would be a hundred or so investment bankers. It was by far the largest fee I had ever been offered for a talk — about half my annual professor’s salary — all to deliver some insight on the subject of “the future of technology.”

I’ve never liked talking about the future. The Q&A sessions always end up more like parlor games, where I’m asked to opine on the latest technology buzzwords as if they were ticker symbols for potential investments: blockchain, 3D printing, CRISPR. The audiences are rarely interested in learning about these technologies or their potential impacts beyond the binary choice of whether or not to invest in them. But money talks, so I took the gig.

After I arrived, I was ushered into what I thought was the green room. But instead of being wired with a microphone or taken to a stage, I just sat there at a plain round table as my audience was brought to me: five super-wealthy guys — yes, all men — from the upper echelon of the hedge fund world. After a bit of small talk, I realized they had no interest in the information I had prepared about the future of technology. They had come with questions of their own.

They started out innocuously enough. Ethereum or bitcoin? Is quantum computing a real thing? Slowly but surely, however, they edged into their real topics of concern.

Which region will be less impacted by the coming climate crisis: New Zealand or Alaska? Is Google really building Ray Kurzweil a home for his brain, and will his consciousness live through the transition, or will it die and be reborn as a whole new one? Finally, the CEO of a brokerage house explained that he had nearly completed building his own underground bunker system and asked, “How do I maintain authority over my security force after the event?”
For all their wealth and power, they don’t believe they can affect the future.
The Event. That was their euphemism for the environmental collapse, social unrest, nuclear explosion, unstoppable virus, or Mr. Robot hack that takes everything down.

This single question occupied us for the rest of the hour. They knew armed guards would be required to protect their compounds from the angry mobs. But how would they pay the guards once money was worthless? What would stop the guards from choosing their own leader? The billionaires considered using special combination locks on the food supply that only they knew. Or making guards wear disciplinary collars of some kind in return for their survival. Or maybe building robots to serve as guards and workers — if that technology could be developed in time.

That’s when it hit me: At least as far as these gentlemen were concerned, this was a talk about the future of technology. Taking their cue from Elon Musk colonizing Mars, Peter Thiel reversing the aging process, or Sam Altman and Ray Kurzweil uploading their minds into supercomputers, they were preparing for a digital future that had a whole lot less to do with making the world a better place than it did with transcending the human condition altogether and insulating themselves from a very real and present danger of climate change, rising sea levels, mass migrations, global pandemics, nativist panic, and resource depletion. For them, the future of technology is really about just one thing: escape.

This “out of sight, out of mind” externalization of poverty and poison doesn’t go away just because we’ve covered our eyes with VR goggles and immersed ourselves in an alternate reality. If anything, the longer we ignore the social, economic, and environmental repercussions, the more of a problem they become. This, in turn, motivates even more withdrawal, more isolationism and apocalyptic fantasy — and more desperately concocted technologies and business plans. The cycle feeds itself.

The more committed we are to this view of the world, the more we come to see human beings as the problem and technology as the solution. The very essence of what it means to be human is treated less as a feature than bug. No matter their embedded biases, technologies are declared neutral. Any bad behaviors they induce in us are just a reflection of our own corrupted core. It’s as if some innate human savagery is to blame for our troubles. Just as the inefficiency of a local taxi market can be “solved” with an app that bankrupts human drivers, the vexing inconsistencies of the human psyche can be corrected with a digital or genetic upgrade.

Ultimately, according to the technosolutionist orthodoxy, the human future climaxes by uploading our consciousness to a computer or, perhaps better, accepting that technology itself is our evolutionary successor. Like members of a gnostic cult, we long to enter the next transcendent phase of our development, shedding our bodies and leaving them behind, along with our sins and troubles.

Our movies and television shows play out these fantasies for us. Zombie shows depict a post-apocalypse where people are no better than the undead — and seem to know it. Worse, these shows invite viewers to imagine the future as a zero-sum battle between the remaining humans, where one group’s survival is dependent on another one’s demise. Even Westworld — based on a science-fiction novel where robots run amok — ended its second season with the ultimate reveal: Human beings are simpler and more predictable than the artificial intelligences we create. The robots learn that each of us can be reduced to just a few lines of code, and that we’re incapable of making any willful choices. Heck, even the robots in that show want to escape the confines of their bodies and spend their rest of their lives in a computer simulation.
The very essence of what it means to be human is treated less as a feature than bug.
The mental gymnastics required for such a profound role reversal between humans and machines all depend on the underlying assumption that humans suck. Let’s either change them or get away from them, forever.

Thus, we get tech billionaires launching electric cars into space — as if this symbolizes something more than one billionaire’s capacity for corporate promotion. And if a few people do reach escape velocity and somehow survive in a bubble on Mars — despite our inability to maintain such a bubble even here on Earth in either of two multibillion-dollar Biosphere trials — the result will be less a continuation of the human diaspora than a lifeboat for the elite.

WWhen the hedge funders asked me the best way to maintain authority over their security forces after “the event,” I suggested that their best bet would be to treat those people really well, right now. They should be engaging with their security staffs as if they were members of their own family. And the more they can expand this ethos of inclusivity to the rest of their business practices, supply chain management, sustainability efforts, and wealth distribution, the less chance there will be of an “event” in the first place. All this technological wizardry could be applied toward less romantic but entirely more collective interests right now.

They were amused by my optimism, but they didn’t really buy it. They were not interested in how to avoid a calamity; they’re convinced we are too far gone. For all their wealth and power, they don’t believe they can affect the future. They are simply accepting the darkest of all scenarios and then bringing whatever money and technology they can employ to insulate themselves — especially if they can’t get a seat on the rocket to Mars.

Luckily, those of us without the funding to consider disowning our own humanity have much better options available to us. We don’t have to use technology in such antisocial, atomizing ways. We can become the individual consumers and profiles that our devices and platforms want us to be, or we can remember that the truly evolved human doesn’t go it alone.

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:39 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:11 am
Survival of the Richest
Thus, we get tech billionaires launching electric cars into space — as if this symbolizes something more than one billionaire’s capacity for corporate promotion.
I call that thing littering. Elon should be punished for that garbage out there in the space, if they actually were successful in that launch and release of that vehicle into space, which I have my doubts. Might be just CGI / "smoke and mirrors" that one and in reality they placed spy satellite up there or some other satellite which is to be used other purposes than plain spying.

In all interesting stuff that one to know about the richest people. Sounds very much like in "Fallout" games they had this one big firm making fallout shelters everywhere in the U.S. where only the selected few were chosen to enter. In all "vaults", as they called them, there were some sort of scientific experiment going on for many years or forever. In Fallout 4 this one DLC expansion they brought a new content which had one vault that had only robobrains (robot with human brain) as residents of very rich people. In this particular vault I dont think had any experiments going on other than maybe that the residents were only robobrains of wealthy people. That I dont really think is an experiment, nothing like the others in those games.

So thats why that sounds all too familiar to me. :D

What do you think about "The Event", Chris? Is it going to happen at some point in fairly near future?

I mean given all the unrest going on in Europe and Middle-East. People are being given too much things to think about the "pressing matters" that are current that affect their daily lives. Brexit (which may never see the light of day) among other things such as hired terrorists in Northern countries causing all sorts of troubles against the Natives (Sweden being one example) alot happening there thesedays.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:52 am

If you care to click on the link I provided, Marshall Masters has analysed the photo to prove that it is not a lens flare.
But there's no point belabouring a point if you do not wish to know.
I fare thee well, Chris
I hardly ever come here and I have little to contribute to your discussions.

May Universal Law come back into play and God's judgment be delivered soon.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:53 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:52 am
If you care to click on the link I provided, Marshall Masters has analysed the photo to prove that it is not a lens flare.
But there's no point belabouring a point if you do not wish to know.
I fare thee well, Chris
I hardly ever come here and I have little to contribute to your discussions.

May Universal Law come back into play and God's judgment be delivered soon.
I read your link and I can recreate their gamma effect using a photo of the sun I took through a window with double-glazing, pretty similar to the photo taken from the plane. It does not mean that Nibiru is real, it is a flawed analysis. I don't see the need to run away because I disagree with you.
Speculation went around prior to 2012 that these people had stumbled upon Nibiru (Planet X) and were silenced, but since X was a no-show and the ancient, historical records indicate that the Annunaki arrived on our moon—that would indicate our own moon is the Ark Nibiru. I suspect what these late astronomers found was bigger than that—that astronomy, as we are force-fed it,is totally wrong and we are far from alone. But as long as we feel isolated and cut off from the Universe, we are a lot easier to control.

15 - Arks are spacecraft constructed from supernova asteroids, where the ultra-high speed motion creates a hollow core, similar to a Dyson sphere on a smaller scale, that acts as a self-contained habitat for long space journeys. Our moon and the Martian Phobos and Deimos are all Arks. The Lunar Ark Nibiru was used to transport the Annunaki here.

http://www.conscioushugs.com/wp-content ... Daniel.pdf