Nice "Weather" and official visits

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Nice "Weather" and official visits

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:47 pm

I noticed this a few years ago when Glasgow had the Commonwealth Games, a week of scorching weather while this was on and the Queen visited, no coincidence for those who regonise that geoengineering replaced natural weather some time ago.

So i've been keeping an eye on this, sure enough other visits by the Queen and more recently that massive fanny masquerading as puppet president of the USA when he visited his golf course over here... again great "weather" while he was visiting!

Not only are those in control playing god with the weather, pay attention and you can spot spells of good weather coinciding with official visits by royalty and politicians... it must be nice to have so much power that you can enjoy sunshine wherever you go! :x

Are there any additions to the above two that others have noticed? Another that was mentioned a lot recently was the good weather in Russia for the world cup, save for a few midge infestations and inevitable manufactured thunderstorms of course!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Nice "Weather" and official visits

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:49 pm

Same here nice hot weather when presidents were visiting in Helsinki the other week back.

Although about a month or more there has been abnormaly hot summer here, never before in my life have I been so sweaty than this summer. At night in my place temperature stays at about 26 C that and moisture about average 50%, now tonight it since it rained today like pouring for a while moisture is up to 65% inside with 26 degrees C. You can be quite sure I am sweating my balls off tonight (not literally of course :D). Shouldn't complain since finnish weather for the past about 10 years has been quite cold and rainy. Just need to enjoy every moment of nice warm weather.

Wild berries and all things have suffered from too hot weather in these parts. I didnt even bother to go pick blueberries other than just in my mouth whatever I could find from here and there, so scarce and quite small in size. Probably would've found them from like 100 kms away but I can buy them with the same amount of money in no time consuming, since I am very slow at picking them :D

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 pm

We always have hot and humid summers here in Florida, but we have gotten more rain here starting in May than I've ever experienced in my entire life living here, and hurricane season starts in August to go with that. The amount of rain is actually great, imo. It fills up all our ponds and we don't have to worry about droughts now. We had a drought period last year and a forest fire spread all the way up to our section of the neighborhood. Luckily a second helicopter made it in time and a wet perimeter was formed. Really crazy. If one house had succumbed to fire, our entire subdivision would have been wiped out.

The thing is I've felt our droughts were manufactured and all this rain is the natural rebounding. So I'm on the other side of the train tracks here, but I can only say for here that the weather has felt more natural this year.
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:24 am

I'm on the same thinking here.
We also had the Royal wedding in April which i recall being a nice day (i know could be 'coincidence'). I thought about the world cup too as it was seriously the oddest world cup i remember where everything favoured England (all big teams out, 'easy' route to the final) and saw them have there best position in nearly 30 years despite not actually playing well AND the UK had what is probably the best consistent run of sunshine in nearly as long. It almost seemed like the weather was playing a large part in willing the team to bring 'football home'. (like the Olympics (Chris, i'm reading Ingrid's book!)). Also there haven't been many trails recently in my area. Last years was almost every week we had a covering but as its been hot and sunny for pretty much 2 months straight there has only been a few days of light trails.

On a side note, have you noticed on some occasions when there is a scattering of thin cloud covering the sun it is possible to literally stare right at the sun with no discomfort? noticed a good while back one morning as i honestly though it was the moon behind the thin clouds as i was staring right at it as you would the moon on an evening. It happened again last night, light cloud covering the sun but easily viewable, no discomfort but a little to the right at a gap in the clouds was where the brightness was. It might be a common occurrence but I've only seen a few times and it's very strange.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:13 am

Ilkka wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:49 pm
Same here nice hot weather when presidents were visiting in Helsinki the other week back.
It is very noticeable and I bet if you were to collate weather reports with royal or presidential visits you'd get a big correlation...
Ilkka wrote:
Although about a month or more there has been abnormaly hot summer here, never before in my life have I been so sweaty than this summer. At night in my place temperature stays at about 26 C that and moisture about average 50%, now tonight it since it rained today like pouring for a while moisture is up to 65% inside with 26 degrees C. You can be quite sure I am sweating my balls off tonight (not literally of course :D). Shouldn't complain since finnish weather for the past about 10 years has been quite cold and rainy. Just need to enjoy every moment of nice warm weather.
It's been the same in Scotland, we actually had a summer for once, well a few months of chemtrail-haze sunshine to be precise, but now although it's back to the white sky and rain of the cloudshield it's still very warm and feels almost tropical, global burning in action as a result of climate collapse and Geoengineering is only going to be able to cover it up for as long as their current techniques continue to work.

Gravity Waves: Creating and Controlling Weather:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BS7_IHl9UU
Ilkka wrote:
Wild berries and all things have suffered from too hot weather in these parts. I didnt even bother to go pick blueberries other than just in my mouth whatever I could find from here and there, so scarce and quite small in size. Probably would've found them from like 100 kms away but I can buy them with the same amount of money in no time consuming, since I am very slow at picking them :D
We've had lots of insect swarms, particularly midges and clegs, a fair few more manufactured thunderstorms than we would normally get too.
Andrew wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 pm
We always have hot and humid summers here in Florida, but we have gotten more rain here starting in May than I've ever experienced in my entire life living here, and hurricane season starts in August to go with that. The amount of rain is actually great, imo. It fills up all our ponds and we don't have to worry about droughts now. We had a drought period last year and a forest fire spread all the way up to our section of the neighborhood. Luckily a second helicopter made it in time and a wet perimeter was formed. Really crazy. If one house had succumbed to fire, our entire subdivision would have been wiped out.
Our weather is now so artificial I fear it will take a long time to properly recover, fine for the planet, it has the luxury of time, humanity on the other hand does not...
Andrew wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 pm
The thing is I've felt our droughts were manufactured and all this rain is the natural rebounding. So I'm on the other side of the train tracks here, but I can only say for here that the weather has felt more natural this year.
It's all manufactured:

Heatwave, Floods, and Hail: Global Burning and The Water Cycle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-qeq1v86Jw

The WeatherWar101 Interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZyVnrmcZSY

One thing that WW101 was working on was the use of Wilhelm Reich's techniques to control the aether, I now see this at the next level (hence less visible chemtrails these days) but the daily frequency control of the clouds continues to go unnoticed unless you regularly record timelapse videos or know what you are looking at seeing a static sky in real time.

Etheric Weather Engineering - Trevor Constable 1990:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPXj65d6mW8

Geoengineering: Orgone Intro 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5S4r60Oep4

Unfortunately this is no longer going to be followed up at his end but we do know enough from RS2 research and other papers to deduce that the aether is actually the cosmic atmosphere and the global doppler radar grid with it's pulsed frequency control and rotations affecting frequency controllable metallic nanoparticles is what excites the atmosphere and creates the shear between time and space to create clouds and bigger systems.

Combine this with their AIM plasma clouds, power plant water vapour, manipulation of gravity waves/the jetstream and never ending delivery of nanoparticles into the atmosphere and they are able to do anything they wish, except stop the runaway Venus syndrome problem they created and are making worse... :x
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:01 am

trippingthelight wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:24 am
I'm on the same thinking here.
We also had the Royal wedding in April which i recall being a nice day (i know could be 'coincidence'). I thought about the world cup too as it was seriously the oddest world cup i remember where everything favoured England (all big teams out, 'easy' route to the final) and saw them have there best position in nearly 30 years despite not actually playing well AND the UK had what is probably the best consistent run of sunshine in nearly as long. It almost seemed like the weather was playing a large part in willing the team to bring 'football home'. (like the Olympics (Chris, i'm reading Ingrid's book!)). Also there haven't been many trails recently in my area. Last years was almost every week we had a covering but as its been hot and sunny for pretty much 2 months straight there has only been a few days of light trails.
Yes, as I posted above, the world cup in Russia also saw very warm weather, interspersed with thunderstorms and insect swarms! It's going to be a hot time in the new world tonight...
trippingthelight wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:24 am
On a side note, have you noticed on some occasions when there is a scattering of thin cloud covering the sun it is possible to literally stare right at the sun with no discomfort? noticed a good while back one morning as i honestly though it was the moon behind the thin clouds as i was staring right at it as you would the moon on an evening. It happened again last night, light cloud covering the sun but easily viewable, no discomfort but a little to the right at a gap in the clouds was where the brightness was. It might be a common occurrence but I've only seen a few times and it's very strange.
Yup it's a very regular occurrence, it was like that here yesterday although i've been recording it for more than 5 years now. A high level layer of chemtrail-haze, the cloudshield as I call it and always the same shape as the local doppler radar network coverage... what a coincidence! :roll:

No chemtrails doesn't mean that geoengineering isn't happening, just that they are using a more subtle technique that you haven't noticed yet.

Another thing to look out for, and it was similar earlier in the year, is that they will have to blast us with a few days of ice nucleation in order to drastically and rapidly cool down the global temperature in the northern hemisphere. So like winter ended and summer began very quickly this year, I fully expect a very fast transition from summer into winter... spring and autumn are going to be very short seasons from now on.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:10 am

For a week now and today its been colder here in about 20 c or lower. Perhaps we are having the rest of the year as "regular" Finnish weather of this time of the year.

The wasps were quite abundant this summer and aggressive also, then I noticed a rise in dragonflies too in one area there seemed to be hundreds of them flying about. Not many bloodsucking insects in these areas though, almost every puddle was dry so no wonder if the mosquitos were near bigger water bodies naturally. Some small birds dying, this summer I've seen at least 2 birds right out back, the other just appeared yesterday.

One thing I dont remember seeing before is that the wasps that were on pavement or ground were behaving strangely as if they were lost. Some wasps died on the pavement apparently. Kind of odd thing. I dont know about honey bees since I havent giving a call to this one fella who is a "local"(30-40kms away) honey farmer.

I did notice only few thunderstorms too, one that caused blackout for couple of minutes as it went right above. I think the thunderstorms are nowadays moving more quickly, than 30 years ago. I remember this one big thunderstorm when I was little and afraid of them, it was right above us and felt like it didnt want to go anywhere. My dad said back then that thunderstorms like to go around lakes and if they get stuck between the lakes it just wont go away. Perhaps that was the case about 30 years ago I dont know for sure.
I dont know if my dads knowledge about thunderstorms is correct or not, one thing is for sure he aint meteorologist.