The WeatherWar101 Interview

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Gopi
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: The WeatherWar101 Interview

Post by Gopi » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:13 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry I somehow never bumped into this thread... and I see that it has been a year! Didn't realize you had asked me personally Chris, will answer now.
Djchrismac wrote:Good effort Gopi, unfortunately your attempts to educate about the RS got very quickly ignored and buried. There was also a brief mention of Larson's papers on a Nuke Hoax topic and Gopi did a great post on the Hegalian Dialectic but only a couple of posters seemed to bother reading Larson's work and again it wasn't well received.
I wouldn't blame them... The temperament of looking at video footage, pics, etc. is that which also gets easily distracted with visuals, and is easily very lost without visuals. And RS is not so easily "visualisable" because we are looking at the entire visible world at once! My posts there were, and are still, more of an experiment, to see what it's possible to communicate.
Djchrismac wrote:Gopi, what are your thoughts on Shack and the Clues forum? Personally I think they have muddied the waters by not properly discussing topics, getting to the point where they now believe that absolutely everything is fake... which is a pretty good psyop when you look at it that way.
I know Simon personally, and I have also spoken to his close friend Hoi (Max) on the phone a few times. They are decent folk, with the usual personality quirks that all of us have. Simon is highly energetic and enthusiastic in person, and throws all his energy into his projects. Hoi is far more cool-headed, and is a good friend of Simon. Regardless of what their actual effect on these murky routes of research is, I think they are both well-meaning.

As to the forum itself, it is very abrasive there at times, especially because of lack of awareness of the forum as a medium. It is very easy to post something online, so unless there is a spiritual path or understanding of the cosmic sector or Other Side of the world, it is very easy to lose balance. That is one of the pitfalls of being excessively glued to the material sector for understanding, such as video fakery alone. But that is just a decision they have made on that forum, to keep things restricted to fakery in general, and the tenor of the forum is a consequence of that. Still overall, the forum is a valuable contribution, and more sincere than most.

As for the thing of calling everything a fake, you must realize that without transitioning to the Other side, where one can see manipulation at several levels, with the corresponding motivations and so on, manipulation is seen only as fakery. I would replace "fakery" with "manipulation", and then the whole thing will make more sense. I would agree that over the centuries, almost everything we encounter on a daily basis has been 'touched' by the curse of manipulation, but not all that is touched that way is necessarily fake. It does take a lot of separating wheat from the chaff, and in my case, a lot of patience too! :-)

Gopi
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Gopi » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:38 am

Djchrismac wrote:well, I think it shows why I am not a fan of Shack, his forum, his followers, or his theories... he believes the sun revolves around the earth, seriously
Actually, there is some merit to the things he is bringing. The Copernican revolution has not been a pretty story in terms of keeping up with facts, and actually crash lands into relativity. The numerical relations Simon brings up are pretty important, especially the relation of Mars and Sun.

I had a look at his work, even before he published it on his fora, and was intrigued... There is still a lot of validity there, unlike the Flat Earth psyop that puts basic reasoning to shame.

After all, something similar is done to RS, people say "Those folks are crazy, they believe that they can have motion without something to move!"

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:20 am

Gopi wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:13 pm
Hey guys,

Sorry I somehow never bumped into this thread... and I see that it has been a year! Didn't realize you had asked me personally Chris, will answer now.
Djchrismac wrote:Good effort Gopi, unfortunately your attempts to educate about the RS got very quickly ignored and buried. There was also a brief mention of Larson's papers on a Nuke Hoax topic and Gopi did a great post on the Hegalian Dialectic but only a couple of posters seemed to bother reading Larson's work and again it wasn't well received.
I wouldn't blame them... The temperament of looking at video footage, pics, etc. is that which also gets easily distracted with visuals, and is easily very lost without visuals. And RS is not so easily "visualisable" because we are looking at the entire visible world at once! My posts there were, and are still, more of an experiment, to see what it's possible to communicate.
Haha no worries, I often wonder how I have completely missed a post a good while after it was created, it happened with an RS2 one this morning!

Yes testing the water is always a good tactic and as you say they will be used to flashy video analysis and probably find the lack of similar videos to analyse for RS2 puts them off even reading about it.
Gopi wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:Gopi, what are your thoughts on Shack and the Clues forum? Personally I think they have muddied the waters by not properly discussing topics, getting to the point where they now believe that absolutely everything is fake... which is a pretty good psyop when you look at it that way.
I know Simon personally, and I have also spoken to his close friend Hoi (Max) on the phone a few times. They are decent folk, with the usual personality quirks that all of us have. Simon is highly energetic and enthusiastic in person, and throws all his energy into his projects. Hoi is far more cool-headed, and is a good friend of Simon. Regardless of what their actual effect on these murky routes of research is, I think they are both well-meaning.
Thanks for this, it's good to know that they are genuine researchers with good intentions.
Gopi wrote:
As to the forum itself, it is very abrasive there at times, especially because of lack of awareness of the forum as a medium. It is very easy to post something online, so unless there is a spiritual path or understanding of the cosmic sector or Other Side of the world, it is very easy to lose balance. That is one of the pitfalls of being excessively glued to the material sector for understanding, such as video fakery alone. But that is just a decision they have made on that forum, to keep things restricted to fakery in general, and the tenor of the forum is a consequence of that. Still overall, the forum is a valuable contribution, and more sincere than most.

As for the thing of calling everything a fake, you must realize that without transitioning to the Other side, where one can see manipulation at several levels, with the corresponding motivations and so on, manipulation is seen only as fakery. I would replace "fakery" with "manipulation", and then the whole thing will make more sense. I would agree that over the centuries, almost everything we encounter on a daily basis has been 'touched' by the curse of manipulation, but not all that is touched that way is necessarily fake. It does take a lot of separating wheat from the chaff, and in my case, a lot of patience too! :-)
Very well said, although I still think excessive labelling everything fake or a conspiracy is also part of the global psyop agenda as it forces people to either do the research themselves (far too much like hard work for the majority who want instant answers/gratification) or fall back into believing the long maintained mainstream lies and manipulated status quo. Perhaps I am guilty of it too but being one of few who has had the patience and spent the time separating the wheat from the chaff it's easier to see the big picture and know what is true or false.

The alternative to the choices above is to get stuck in an enclosed conspiracy-loop where you have no idea what is real or fake due to the myriad of contradictions on any topic, continuing round in circles with no resolution to any theory.

I do actually hold some hope that humanity might reach some form of spiritual critical mass when the collective conscious yells enough is enough and everyone decides to reclaim their lives and evolutionary path from our financial matrix controllers. As to whether this happens even in my lifetime however remains to be seen but like the splinter in your mind that Morpheus mentions I can't help but feel that there is something in our future timeline that might accellerate this process...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!