The WeatherWar101 Interview

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
The WeatherWar101 Interview

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:30 pm

An excellent summary of the main points from various WW101 videos showing climate collapse, geoengineering, global burning and the efforts to cover up the truth:

The WeatherWar101 Interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZyVnrmcZSY

Several of his recent videos have been excellent while his twitter account was removed with no explanation and no way to get in touch to retrieve the content from it. He's now using the WW101team account on there instead but it goes to show the efforts to silence his exposure of the truth behind weather control, climate and terraforming, especially the role of power plant WSAC's, NEXRAD/doppler/phased array frequency control, nanotechnology and more.

Some other recommendations are:
Heatwave, Floods, & Hail: Global Burning & The Water Cycle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-qeq1v86Jw

Biggest Cover-Up on Planet Earth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZRe5nCofo

Nano Skies Movie: Chemtrails Revealed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIF9psH1t10
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

animus
Mage
Mage

Re: The WeatherWar101 Interview

Post by animus » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:12 am

Great interview! Nothing new for his regular viewers but it is still a good breakdown of the main issues.
With 5,427 unique hits it has gotten twice as many views as his other videos usually have. I was surprised to see that the counters on his next three videos are at 17k, 34k and 15k. Could it be that his video Eclipse 2017: Here is the Part EVERYONE Missed appeared in the right column of Youtube among the other eclipse videos and a lot of eclipse enthusiasts clicked on it due the clickbait-ish title?
The 34k hits of his Hurricane Harvey video probably stem partly from an article on The Liberty Beacon (apparently the interviewer is a contributing writer there) and mostly from Mike Adam's article on naturalnews.com. I am really surprised about this last one, especially because Adams even mentions and links to ww101's ebook. Well, that's a first! Yet still he managed to make his article a confusing mess... a prime example of how the alternative media works. Don't waste your time with it.
Too bad the Hurricane Harvey video will just look like gibberish satellite data for the average viewer. One of the few videos of ww101 with hardly an explanation in it. Maybe that's why Adams didn't mind mentioning it.

DickPile
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DickPile » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:01 am

I have come to a sort of conclusion on the question if chemtrails are real or not (since so many people just say "conspiracy theory").

Airplanes leave stripes of clouds after them, either chemtrails or contrails. These clouds sometimes vanishes, but often expand and cover large parts of the sky. So my conclusion is, conspiracy or not, whenever they expand they will affect climate by covering for the sun and trapping heat. Doesn't matter if it's a conspiracy really, airplanes affect climate in a very big(ly) way...
Truth is pure beautiful simplicity

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:03 pm

DickPile wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:01 am
So my conclusion is, conspiracy or not, whenever they expand they will affect climate by covering for the sun and trapping heat. Doesn't matter if it's a conspiracy really, airplanes affect climate in a very big(ly) way...
That's an astute observation. Of course they affect climate. Maybe not trapping the heat but reflecting since it is mostly white "stuff", in my opinion moisture would dissipate/disappear more faster than the expanding "CON-trails" do, that are descending as if they were cropdusting us.

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:04 am

Chris, what do you make of this?

How and Why CA Fires Were DEW Created - https://youtu.be/fQy5CDDzhocs

Directed energy weapons the cause of the recent California fires, linked to the 'trillion watt' laser built around that area.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:42 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:04 am
Chris, what do you make of this?

How and Why CA Fires Were DEW Created - https://youtu.be/fQy5CDDzhocs

Directed energy weapons the cause of the recent California fires, linked to the 'trillion watt' laser built around that area.
Looks like a lot of misdirection to me... why bother using a giant laser to start these fires when a few firebugs can do it for pennies? There is no good, solid evidence present, no mention of why they would do this, no explanation of it being done to create cloud condensation nuclei, in fact there is a lot missing from this video, and a lot muddled together, mixing conspiracies to make them all seem silly to those for whom mainstream news is "reality".

It's HAARP/SBX/NEXRAD/LASERS... :roll: the whole video was just a mix of clips they were trying to tie together but I didn't learn anything, if anything it sows confusion and doubt in the mind, which they do on purpose. Just look at the flat earth pysop... so utterly ridiculous but supporters of it force it on every other "conspiracy theorist", commenting and following to make those who do see the daily deceptions seem like fools for entertaining even one conspiracy.

Brick walls unsupported by a timber structure will often collapse during a fire, I saw rubble piles on the ground so saying that they have to have been melted by a DEW is nonsense, with no proper evidence to back it up. Were the images genuine pictures of houses from this fire?

Time and again the forestry commission or park rangers report finding evidence of fire starters, i'm more inclined to believe those who are on site. I've only seen evidence of DEW's during 9/11 and the psyop spooks have been trying to discredit that work since day 1 of ground zero. If they attach it to any other conspiracies then they all get muddled up and filed under looney bin by those to entertrained to investigate further. Never mind the tagline for that movie about controlling the weather... control the opposition, control the world!

Check out these videos instead, which you should find much more informative and logical:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdobZy7PN6A
https://www.youtube.com/user/WeatherWar ... query=fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE5MrBYJ8FQ

:)

For an added bonus, enjoy flat earther's being shown up in the comments of the latest video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BS7_IHl9UU

Well said:
WeatherWar101
1 day ago
Attack of the Flat Earthers: Unsurprisingly, the first comments submitted on this video are vile, insulting, threatening, defenses of Flat Earth meme, and not just dismissal – but total exclusion of the daily visible evidence presented. Since the Flat Earth account brigades are obviously relatively ‘new” to this channel they obviously don’t know how thoroughly I’ve documented these tactics, but – how do they not know that this behavior PROVES the reality of the psyop meme attack that I’m talking about in the first place?

How do they not know that barraging the comment stream within minutes of posting, with vile hostility PROVES the psyop trolling attack methodology?

25 Ways To Suppress Truth: The Rules of Disinformation
Rule 2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the ‘How dare you!’ gambit.

Rule 5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary ‘attack the messenger’ ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

Rule 9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

Rule 17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can ‘argue’ with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.

Rule 18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can’t do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how ‘sensitive they are to criticism.’

Already this morning I’ve been told “gravity Waves are BS (although you can SEE them in this video), I’ve been told Flat Earth is proven by the Bible, I’ve been told I’ve “f#%king lost my mind, and I’m a f#%king piece of shit,” I’ve been told I should be “f#%king ashamed of myself, and I should go f#%k myself,” I’ve been called a “f#%kboy,” etc., etc., etc.

Think I’m going to have any kind of ‘discussion’ or ‘debate’ with vile creatures like this? Is any of this supposed to be any kind of dignified scientific PROOF of something? As always, the psychological terrorists prove the only thing they are, are psychological terrorists. I don’t have to prove what a fraud all of this is, because the frauds do it for themselves. If anyone had an actual ‘fact’ to present in their defense, they sure as hell should have done it by now. Vile insults and threats don’t prove anything around here – except that you are a psyop terrorist without any proof to back up your insults.

Meanwhile, they incredulously ignore the visible provable reality of HOW STORMS ARE MADE on a daily basis. Calling me a “f#%kboy” doesn’t change how these storms are manufactured, of the fact that it is as predictable as sunrise. As my viewers know very well, I document and illustrate what I can prove – as is the case here with Gravity Waves. Don’t try to insult the visible reality away. Acknowledge what is right in front of you – and try to explain it otherwise.

So, since I obviously won’t post any of the ridiculous insulting comments or attempt any stupefying “debate,” here’s the ONE opportunity you “Flat Earther’s” get. Present your BEST scientific evidence (if you even know what that means) that the Earth is flat in reply to this comment, and if it’s even close to being worth dignifying – I’ll respond. Here’s a tip – showing me a picture of some satellite dishes on the side of a building and declaring “all satellite dishes point in the same direction,” is NOT scientific proof of ANYTHING. As stupefyingly ridiculous as this statement is, believe it or not it is STILL the closest thing to ‘evidence’ I’ve heard presented yet.

Keep your infantile psyop insults to yourself. You know I won’t post them, but I’ll sure as hell keep and use them to expose and embarrass you – in video.
I've received some similar bile recently, laughable really, luckily I can see through these faceless sock puppet attacks. :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Brick walls unsupported by a timber structure will often collapse during a fire
I think I posted the video rather hastily, re watching it after, I came to the conclusion is was probably nonsense. Seems like the power of suggestion was rife, stopping people from analysing themselves, yes buildings collapse when the wooden frame burns and yes glass breaks also, an insinuation it has melted does not mean IT HAS melted!

Also soon after Andrew Johnson and Judy Wood released a video calling out the use of DEW. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DOJtITaJ-c

I am struggling to get on board with WeatherWar101 for a couple of reasons (don't shoot me down Chris!). I struggle to get through the videos for one, the background music is highly annoying and the videos are too long for the information contained and I hate the 'switching channel' noise. Little things I know, maybe I just need to x2 the videos!

I also had doubts over Sofia Smallstorm (who wrote the intro for the WW101 ebook) for a while then I recently read Miles Mathis post on her (http://mileswmathis.com/interview.pdf) and she has attached herself to the Flat Earth community.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:06 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:05 pm
I think I posted the video rather hastily, re watching it after, I came to the conclusion is was probably nonsense. Seems like the power of suggestion was rife, stopping people from analysing themselves, yes buildings collapse when the wooden frame burns and yes glass breaks also, an insinuation it has melted does not mean IT HAS melted!
It's possibly my Taurean personality but I prefer to mull things over and chew the cud for a while in order to digest information and think things through. That's great that you can now see how the video is manipulating opinions, it gets easier to spot as time goes by. Being hasty is never a good thing for me, I often end up bumping into something!
trippingthelight wrote:
Also soon after Andrew Johnson and Judy Wood released a video calling out the use of DEW. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DOJtITaJ-c
Thanks for the link, good to see that they both agree with my assessment. Andrew is a nice guy, we emailed a fair bit years ago but haven't stayed in touch much although I still check his website on occasion but it hasn't evolved at all. I wasn't aware he had started a Youtube channel, cheers for that. He often appears on Richplanet.net which is also a decent source of info for some topics, but not all.
trippingthelight wrote:
I am struggling to get on board with WeatherWar101 for a couple of reasons (don't shoot me down Chris!). I struggle to get through the videos for one, the background music is highly annoying and the videos are too long for the information contained and I hate the 'switching channel' noise. Little things I know, maybe I just need to x2 the videos!
Fair enough, mute is an option and you can also read the video descriptions, ebook and the website as it has more written material but I still recommend reviewing all of his videos to get the complete picture.
trippingthelight wrote:
I also had doubts over Sofia Smallstorm (who wrote the intro for the WW101 ebook) for a while then I recently read Miles Mathis post on her (http://mileswmathis.com/interview.pdf) and she has attached herself to the Flat Earth community.
I didn't know that Sofia had gone down that path, looks like she is now a lost cause after checking out what she is now posting and doing videos about. I don't think that has any bearing on WW101's work though, all she did was write the foreword for his book, she has never been involved with any of his work and I now see she's peddling Wigington disinfo along with the flat earth psyop and DEW's to start forest fires... :roll:

You can be sure from the long comment showing the lunacy* of the flat earth posted above that WW101 has no association with Sofia any more. Also, don't forget that Mathis isn't the all-knowing genius he thinks he is, one read at his chemtrails are just coal ash paper shows that he should stick to uncovering the crypto-jews in the matrix. It's a shame that he isn't more open to working with others, or even reading related theories by other researchers, otherwise he wouldn't be continuing to post the same papers on the same topics and might have finally solved the riddle of the the earth, origins of the jews, links to the industrial/merchant controllers of this planet controlling the weather and so much more...

* see The Flat Earth model in Part 4 of Anthropology series.
This flat map was a planar projection of the planet, as seen from NIBIRU**, the ANNUNA mothership, parked in stationary orbit above the Arctic Pole.
** Nibiru = the Moon! :D

You can't really sum it up better than this:
daniel wrote:When presented with an idea that opposes my world view, I do not consider the idea wrong—I consider my understanding of how that idea came into existence to be incomplete, so I do some research to understand how that idea was formed, by looking at the premises that went into it. I can then compare those premises to my own and find out why the “natural consequences” took different paths. That is why I am such a big fan of the Reciprocal System, because it starts by clearly defining the premises on which the theory is built, as Fundamental Postulates.
I still find this forum, AQ and RS2 the best places for quality truth and information along with logical discussions and research, so keep asking questions and posting videos, it's the only way we will all learn and the Reciprocal System works wonders for separating the wheat from the chaff.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:02 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
I thought I'd give it a listen but had to stop after she mentioned how many firefighters died on 9/11... Not sure why I even cared to listen in the first place. She seems to have still not learned that most probably nobody died on 9/11, including the firefighters. Not sure if I heard the name Andrew Johnson before but looking at what he writes about Simon Shack and his research [1], [2] his stance is pretty clear to me. The second link is a laughing matter. He proposes a horizontal, rectangular black smoke which then turned white instead of just acknowledging that the footage was fabricated. On the same line of thought he and Judy Wood think directed energy weapons are a more credible scenario than a simple detonation in an evacuated, smoke-screened area. Wood's inexplicable "dustification" is not the result of DEW but CGI. And her toasted cars, which were missing door handles and number plates, were just taken from some junkyard and placed for theatrical scenery. How difficult to understand is that simple conclusion? PsyOps are rather simple in their execution. 9/11 might be one on a scale of its own but it is still a PsyOp that can be explained, logically, without having to fall back on weapons from space! Sorry for being off-topic here...
Totally agree, ain't nobody got time for that. I always watch at 400% speed with a lot of skipping.
Also agree on Sofia Smallstorm.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:33 pm

animus wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:02 pm
I thought I'd give it a listen but had to stop after she mentioned how many firefighters died on 9/11... Not sure why I even cared to listen in the first place. She seems to have still not learned that most probably nobody died on 9/11, including the firefighters. Not sure if I heard the name Andrew Johnson before but looking at what he writes about Simon Shack and his research [1], [2] his stance is pretty clear to me. The second link is a laughing matter. He proposes a horizontal, rectangular black smoke which then turned white instead of just acknowledging that the footage was fabricated. On the same line of thought he and Judy Wood think directed energy weapons are a more credible scenario than a simple detonation in an evacuated, smoke-screened area. Wood's inexplicable "dustification" is not the result of DEW but CGI. And her toasted cars, which were missing door handles and number plates, were just taken from some junkyard and placed for theatrical scenery. How difficult to understand is that simple conclusion? PsyOps are rather simple in their execution. 9/11 might be one on a scale of its own but it is still a PsyOp that can be explained, logically, without having to fall back on weapons from space! Sorry for being off-topic here...
I'm going to have to disagree with you there, the first article by Andrew sums up how I feel about the situation, that this event did happen, there was some video fakery and most likely holographic projections of planes (see the radar data video by Richard Hall), few people died as the buildings were mostly empty at the time, the towers did fall unconventionally by a DEW, crisis actors were used but in no way was every single video faked, nor was every single person an actor and some real life fire fighters did actually die when the towers collapsed, because they were there trying to save some of the few people in the towers and on the ground. That's their job and I doubt the globalists would have let every single emergency service in on the big secret of what was really happening, better to have a few real people die and then pad it out to appear worse with the crisis actors.

I trust Andrew and Judy Wood more than I trust the work of Shack, as Andrew points out quite well, he seems and unusual character, being selective with the evidence he looks at and throwing a 9/11 party with a twin towers model for example. Although September Clues does make some valid points, I don't think we should be taking sides here, it's the evidence we should be focusing on:
Andrew Johnson wrote:Simon Hytten’s current position on 911 has become almost surreal – he states that ALL the photo and video record is fake, there were no victims and it was all a simulation. He has tried to persuade some people that basic observations (such as the towers turning to dust) may not actually be correct. Would anyone believe this? Apparently, they would – a friend of mine, who knows me personally - for a short time began to believe that Simon Hytten’s view that one couldn’t determine what happened to the WTC because all the videos were “fake”. The conversation with my friend illustrated to me that “following” someone can mean that they can “lead you” in the wrong direction. However, as evidence is not a person, you are not subject to being influenced by a personal agenda if you stick with analysing evidence.
I've noticed a trend of people stating that absolutely everything is fake and I think it distracts from the facts and diverts people away from the topic at hand. If they faked two skyscrapers being pulverised to dust then I am seriously impressed but the logical answer is that the collapse did happen and then the supporting fakery, diversion and cover up went into full swing. The initial plane strikes were easier to fake, but the collapsing towers had almost every camera in Manhatten recording it and countless witnesses around observing it happen in real time.
daniel wrote:There has been a lot of Science Fiction around since the inception of Project Blue Beam, so there may be quite a few people that question the special effects, flooding YouTube with videos of “pixel errors” on the projected face of God. So there is a backup plan, if not enough people buy the “company God” line... a taste of Armageddon: those “messiahs” get revealed as demonic ETs whom let loose the dogs of war upon a suspecting people, via the use of our own “Star Wars” program, the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI). This was successfully tested on the World Trade Center.32

32 See the research of Dr. Judy Wood, http://www.drjudywood.com/ regarding the technology used to destroy the World Trade Center and nearby buildings.
http://www.conscioushugs.com/wp-content ... -04-05.pdf
I wonder what Shacks large group of forum followers (who do not exactly have the nicest forum manners) would say if more of them knew that they tried to get hurricane Erin to hit Manhatten just after the event to assist with the cover up, sometimes the horendous deeds of the globalists don't go exactly to plan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbOVdi4mLrs

I'm not sure how much you will take in at 400x speed though... ;)

I dislike the Clues forum and find it, the people that post there, the language used, the constant "shill calling" and so on hard to digest. They are also very selective with their "research", despite having fora for various subjects. Not only are all 9/11 events fake but almost everything is... UFO's for example, so do we just ignore centuries of evidence for them?

Gopi did try to reason with some of the posters there and introduce Dewey B. Larson and the Reciprocal System to them but some of the responses were... well, I think it shows why I am not a fan of Shack, his forum, his followers, or his theories... he believes the sun revolves around the earth, seriously:
simonshack wrote:Secondly, I will just say this much: our Earth does not careen around the Sun at 107,226 km/h. It's the other way round. And Earth is not completely stationary (as Tycho Brahe believed).
agroposo wrote:I didn't know about the work of Dewey Larson and the Reciprocal System theory. So I have spent some time reading his works and I can say that it is difficult to find a sentence understandable, and that there is no mathematical reasoning at all, only gibberish, much like Miles Mathis' works.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... cal+system
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... n#p2394072
Good effort Gopi, unfortunately your attempts to educate about the RS got very quickly ignored and buried. There was also a brief mention of Larson's papers on a Nuke Hoax topic and Gopi did a great post on the Hegalian Dialectic but only a couple of posters seemed to bother reading Larson's work and again it wasn't well received.

Gopi, what are your thoughts on Shack and the Clues forum? Personally I think they have muddied the waters by not properly discussing topics, getting to the point where they now believe that absolutely everything is fake... which is a pretty good psyop when you look at it that way.
sharpstuff wrote:The whole World is fake and always has been. The earth upon which we attempt to live is our only reality. Those (mostly) on this forum know this in their hearts.
I'm sticking with the Reciprocal System, logical discussion of evidence, looking to nature for answers and the CH, AQ and RS2 fora, it's only on here that I get the feeling deep inside that this is the information that makes the most sense to me.