There are No Forests on Earth (silicon trees)

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
There are No Forests on Earth (silicon trees)

Post by daniel » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:37 am

Decided to start a separate topic on this... a Russian (Людин Рɣси) made a video stating that there were no forests on Earth... what we see as trees are actually more like blades of grass, compared to megalithic forests of the ancient world.

There are no forests on Flat Earth Wake Up

I do not agree with his "Flat Earth" logic, but the silicon-based megalith tree research is fascinating.
Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:21 pm
I remain open-minded about the silicon life preceding carbon life idea, with the possibility that some mesa's could be the old trunks of large silicone trees but believe that a majority of mountain ranges are a result of earth expansion and catastrophe.
During a recent visit to one of these regions, I analyzed a sample from the "root" of one of the mesas to see what it would reveal... specifically, the stump on the far right of this photo:
The structure is a rocky stump, around which is bits of the original stump that have been decayed away by time and weather. However, the ground surrounding the stump (and under the fallen boulders) is an entirely different kind of rock. These stumps are deep red in color, the underlying ground is gray stone, based on hardness, some kind of granite. These stumps are NOT just a pile of ground that pushed up.

Now, take the material around the bases of these stumps and "reassemble" them to where they fell from--just based on the amount of material there, and you basically get a cylindrical hunk of red rock, just sticking out of gray rock with blackish sand. The rock falls down along the side, so it isn't covering a large radius from the core--meaning that the original was just taller and a bit wider than it is now. The red rock does not exist between these stumps.

The analysis showed your basic silicates + iron (the red color being iron oxide). Granted, gray granite is also your basic silicate (without iron), so it very odd that you would get so much iron in specific, vertical columns--yet none, just a few meters away from it.

The rock, itself, looks much like petrified wood in its structure, but seems to lack the nutrient channels one would find in carbon-based trees--but it does curve and bend just like root structures of conventional trees do. When you are actually there, next to it, there is no doubt in your mind that you're looking at a really big tree stump.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: There are No Forests on Earth (silicon trees)

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:15 pm

daniel wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:37 am
I do not agree with his "Flat Earth" logic, but the silicon-based megalith tree research is fascinating.
I found a couple of articles, minus any flat earth nonsense (apart from the video being posted at the end of the second link), which are well written and back this up.

The first is less detailed than the second but both are worth a read:
http://www.renegadetribune.com/giant-trees-days-yore/
https://www.secretenergy.com/news/are-t ... ric-trees/

At what point did silicon life stop and carbon life begin though? Would these trees have been around during the time of the Anunnaki or earlier during the time of the Cyclopeans? With their size and what we know of Dinosaurs & Megafauna being larger due to the planet being smaller and having less gravitational force, was it the expansion of the Earth that caused the change as many global catastrophes do, or was the silicon age before that? The first article hints at it being the time of the Anunnaki but I've not seen any mention of them cutting down/mining giant trees.

What I find funny is that such giant trees surely prove that the earth cannot be flat... where would the roots go?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:15 pm
At what point did silicon life stop and carbon life begin though? Would these trees have been around during the time of the Anunnaki or earlier during the time of the Cyclopeans?
The harvesting of those trees may be a clue--it may very well have BEEN the Cyclopeans, whom were of mega-giant stature. Estimates put their class of "giant" at 60 meters (200 feet). With that kind of scaling, mega trees would be just "trees." And normally, when someone colonizes, they clear the land to plant the foods that they need to sustain themselves.

My estimate would be more than 2 million "planetary revolutions about the sun" ago, with the arrival of the Cyclopeans.
Djchrismac wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:15 pm
What I find funny is that such giant trees surely prove that the earth cannot be flat... where would the roots go?
I guess the real question is where do silicon trees go, after death? Probably Silicon Heaven--you know, the place where all the dead calculators go. Where all machines live in peace... as it is written in the Electronic Bible, "where the iron shall lie down with the lamp."

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:58 am

daniel wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:55 pm
The harvesting of those trees may be a clue--it may very well have BEEN the Cyclopeans, whom were of mega-giant stature. Estimates put their class of "giant" at 60 meters (200 feet). With that kind of scaling, mega trees would be just "trees." And normally, when someone colonizes, they clear the land to plant the foods that they need to sustain themselves.

My estimate would be more than 2 million "planetary revolutions about the sun" ago, with the arrival of the Cyclopeans.
I suspected the Cyclopeans, so is it possible they were also the catalyst which changed the form of life during the Cambrian explosion from silicon to carbon based or would that be more likely something to do with the planet, either expanding, a change in atmosphere, orbit or perhaps a combination of these...

Thinking about it, on a small scale ecosystem with the purpose of hypothetical testing, I figure that the chopping down of trees would drastically alter the atmosphere, changing the % of elements (oxygen/nitrogen/CO2/argon etc.), resulting in a change of life form from one to the other due to the different mix of atmospheric elements.

I quite liked this image from the first article, after all it's all just a matter of fractal scaling when it comes to nature:
daniel wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:55 pm
I guess the real question is where do silicon trees go, after death? Probably Silicon Heaven--you know, the place where all the dead calculators go. Where all machines live in peace... as it is written in the Electronic Bible, "where the iron shall lie down with the lamp."
:lol: :lol: :lol: Kryton's classic, for the benefit of those who are unaware of Silicon Heaven! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm6YnAqPv4w
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:29 am

daniel wrote:
The rock falls down along the side, so it isn't covering a large radius from the core--meaning that the original was just taller and a bit wider than it is now. The red rock does not exist between these stumps.
Just on one side or evenly spread? If the latter, could it be that we are not only looking at silicon trees, but also at silicon mushrooms?

btw what's with the rider in the header?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:43 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:58 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: Kryton's classic, for the benefit of those who are unaware of Silicon Heaven! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm6YnAqPv4w
You have to consider, though, that silicon life preceded carbon, so Silicon Heaven would be there first!
animus wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:29 am
Just on one side or evenly spread? If the latter, could it be that we are not only looking at silicon trees, but also at silicon mushrooms?
It is a distinct possibility... Etidorhpa refers to enormous mushrooms in the large, subterranean caves in the mantle of the Earth. But mushrooms would be smaller, since they grow under the shade of trees.
animus wrote:
"There are No Forests on Earth" was the title of the video that started the whole idea of megalithic, silicon trees.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Wed May 31, 2017 11:50 am

This is a fascinating topic and one I've been looking in to. I live in southern Denver and often travel down south the Colorado Springs and along I-25 there are many "mesas" and now all I can see are tree stumps. It really does look like these silicon giants were harvested. For what, who knows? The russian video you referenced Daniel also goes on to look at places like the Grand Canyon as being on old quarry. It does seem pretty unlikely that the Colorado river carved out the rock formation seen there. Also, there are many right angles that can be found in the Grand Canyon which would not be caused by water erosion.

I say we fire up the old Phoenix III gear and travel back in time to see what was really here during the Silicon era!

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:00 am

daniel wrote:
When you are actually there, next to it, there is no doubt in your mind that you're looking at a really big tree stump.
Here is the banyan-grove tree from Avatar: The Last Airbender looming over all other flora of the land:

Speaking of Avatar and trees, we also have James Cameron's movie depicting the destruction of a Hometree and the assault on the Tree of Souls.

I haven't read much of ancient mythology yet and I am a somewhat brainwashed Hollywood victim, so please excuse my fictitious examples. But who knows, there may also be some truth to it. LB once wrote about the similarities between the movie and our history.

daniel wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:43 am
animus wrote:
"There are No Forests on Earth" was the title of the video that started the whole idea of megalithic, silicon trees.
I just realized what the header actually shows. I thought it was the backside of a rider on a horse which didn't make much sense to me, hence my question. Now I see that it is actually a giant statue seen from the side. (Reminds me of Disney's Moana and the giants Te Fiti and Te Ka.)