Engineering Mental Climates

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

joeyv23
Mage
Mage
Re: Engineering Mental Climates

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:33 pm

DSKlauser wrote:Barring the "cows," and their "deal," what would deer, or bison gain from me as I ethically killed and consumed one of their group? Would they be more likely to stay near my cabin since I would be attempting ethical treatment, or simply stay away because they know that I am possibly going to kill one of them? Does any gain they receive from my ethical destruction and consumption, overcome the fear of me as a predator... do they procreate more readily in my proximity?
What does any creature gain by its demise at the hands (or paws) of any oher? Notwithstanding the issue of humans procreating to the point of instability, and this instability spilling over into the natural world as a product of the oversaturation of the species on the planet, the answers to the question posed likely revolve around the idea of a food chain.

The human species isn't natural to the system of evolution here, but nature has tried to accommodate for the presence of the human animal, however, the numbers of humans rose to a critical level and exceeded it. Now we find ourselves staring down the barrel of gun loaded with a bleak situation in place of a round of ammo where our existence as a predator is compromising life on the planet in general. Not because it is ethical or unethical to be a part of the food chain but simply because there are too many humans dislocating other creatures from their zones of stability within that food chain.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:33 pm

DSKlausler wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:18 pm
I believe that I have heard you speak of this before; would you please elaborate on this "deal."
"You guarantee the survival of the cow species, rather than die and rot away, you can use our bodies for food for your species."

I've also read somewhere that cows are not native to Earth--they were brought by the ANNUNA as a food for the IGIGI (who were omnivores; the ANNUNA were originally vegans).

Some animals know that they are "food," usually the ones that reproduce quickly and/or in large numbers.
DSKlausler wrote:
Barring the "cows," and their "deal," what would deer, or bison gain from me as I ethically killed and consumed one of their group?
You are acting as a natural predator on these species (not "hunter"). Prior to the invasion of America by the Europeans, the bison herds were becoming so large they nearly covered the horizon. The only population controls were starvation, from consuming all the food in an area, or a fire burning it out. If you've ever been to the Badlands, it makes you wonder if this was a "natural" environment, or it was just trampled into a wasteland by the millions of bison that lived there.

It is unlikely you will track down and kill an "enlightened" bison... so by thinning the herd from the weak and stupid, the more intelligent survive. (BTW, that's the same principle the NWO uses with people, whom they treat as herd animals.)
DSKlausler wrote:
Would they be more likely to stay near my cabin since I would be attempting ethical treatment, or simply stay away because they know that I am possibly going to kill one of them? Does any gain they receive from my ethical destruction and consumption, overcome the fear of me as a predator... do they procreate more readily in my proximity?
If you feed them, then they'll stay around your cabin. Though bison eat and drink a LOT, and expect your truck to be banged and scraped into wreckage, when they use it as a scratching post.

The larger animals that are somewhat individuated treat humans in the same way that humans treat sharks. Do you chum around your boat, when you want to go swimming?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:38 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:33 pm
The human species isn't natural to the system of evolution here, but nature has tried to accommodate for the presence of the human animal, however, the numbers of humans rose to a critical level and exceeded it.
The ANNUNA forgot to bring a land-based predator for humans, because they never anticipated that the population levels would get this high. (In the ocean, we are "fair game.")

It is interesting because the success of the Jurassic Park films was based on the velociraptor--as a land-based HUNTER of humanity (not just a predator--they would hunt humans just for the fun of it, as they did not stop after they fed, as the T-rex did.) Man's worst fear put on the big screen.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

DSKlausler
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DSKlausler » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:18 pm

daniel wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:33 pm
"You guarantee the survival of the cow species, rather than die and rot away, you can use our bodies for food for your species."
And who are you quoting there?

Back to this one:
daniel wrote:
What the plant gets in return is a "taste of consciousness" from the animal, since the thought process of the mind/soul will produce a burst of shen that will move back to the plant soul, helping it to grow and evolve. (Biofeedback)
Would this then occur with the deer group?
daniel wrote:
If you feed them, then they'll stay around your cabin.
I was actually wondering if by the sharing of consciousness, they would return to my locale in hopes of more.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

DSKlausler
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DSKlausler » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:33 pm

daniel wrote:
If you've ever been to the Badlands...
Several times.
daniel wrote:
...it makes you wonder if this was a "natural" environment, or it was just trampled into a wasteland by the millions of bison that lived there.
Nah, 400sqmi or even a thousand outside the N.P. is nothing compared to their full range - that which has been purported by the "experts" anyway.

I still get a good laugh when I see people attempting those close up photos with the 2,000lb+ bulls. Put a marshmallow on his (or her) horns.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:43 pm

DSKlausler wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:18 pm
I was actually wondering if by the sharing of consciousness, they would return to my locale in hopes of more.
Most 2nd density creatures as are being discussed here are situated, at most, at the Beige/Survival level of Spiral Dynamics. It is unlikely that whatever is gained by an interaction of Shen/consciousness with a human hunting/feeding ethically, fleeting and unconscious as it is likely to be for the creature and/or its soul group, would merit repeat interaction by a particular animal or group of animals in violation of their survival drives. If it happens that you have a repeat visit by an animal that you attempted to kill but didn't, then the animal is likely presenting itself as "too dumb" to continue its life past your bullet/arrow. At which point, bon appétit!
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

DSKlausler
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DSKlausler » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:11 am

I was actually thinking along Daniel's blade of grass example.

Not the doophuss who got away... which would be UNethical on my part - an incomplete kill.

The deer GROUP receives shen... the deer group then sends other deer nearer me than would otherwise.

DSKlausler
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DSKlausler » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:38 am

Lozion wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 am
On the other hand, Iboga... is actively being suppressed is the US and Costa Rica
As is good ole Mary Jane.

The [psycho]active ingredient(s) seem to have positive effects on many maladies - does it just seem that way because the recuperative brain was so badly damaged?

Hemp oil seems to have positive uses as well; is that substance so far removed from the original plant that no consumptive relationship remains?

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:29 pm

DSKlausler wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:38 am
Lozion wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 am
On the other hand, Iboga... is actively being suppressed is the US and Costa Rica
The [psycho]active ingredient(s) seem to have positive effects on many maladies - does it just seem that way because the recuperative brain was so badly damaged?

Hemp oil seems to have positive uses as well; is that substance so far removed from the original plant that no consumptive relationship remains?
I do subscribe to the ongoing investigation on here and AQ to the matter of "dark" plants, but, to me, if it looks like a remedy, and acts like a remedy, then it is a remedy. Ex. a video of a girl having a seizure being administered activated hemp oil and recovering. There is no chance that the body/mind healed itself in this agitated state under the belief it would cure her ailments, a la the placebo effect, otherwise any herbal medicine would heal any and all remedies. Snake oil became such for a reason. The hemp oil had to have had a positive chemical influence on the body, and the effects are repeatable.
What the plant gets in return is a "taste of consciousness" from the animal, since the thought process of the mind/soul will produce a burst of shen that will move back to the plant soul, helping it to grow and evolve. (Biofeedback)
The animals are so getting the raw end of this deal in their consumption, as the ones consuming them are barely conscious at all (in the aggregate, of course.)
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Into the Green Underworld: Smokey Wisp Entities

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:47 pm

I found this article a while back, it definitely provides some food for thought regarding weed and is worth a read, perhaps there is a link between dark plants and entities such as these smokey wisps....
Into the Green Underworld (Part 1 of 2)
Daenin Tejeda

Most of my adulthood, I have been irritated with ungrounded, yet hugely gifted creative people who have shown me the value of healthy skepticism. I have always been empathic myself, and my ability to "see things" has been developed and tempered with testing and observing repeatable results using methods requiring considerable practice through spiritual exercises. I had a good reason to develop my senses, my work as a healer required it to be effective. I began to notice "other things" on clients or friends as my work progressed.

Although I had never smoked marijuana myself, I noticed that the partaker of this plant became susceptible to the influences of foreign entities. I saw them in people's auras as "smoky wisps" and was greatly disturbed by their presence. Once a person began to smoke, I would see in clear plain sight a smoky wispy 'mirage' on the shoulders of the people while they were smoking. Empathically it had a presence, I could feel something there. Out of love, great respect, curiosity -- and concern for my friends, I decided to investigate further to understand the true nature of these beings and be able then to be in a position to inform my friends and myself. If they were good influences, I would find out. (Maybe they were just foreign to me and I didn't understand them.) If they were detrimental, I chose to protect my friends by at least giving them information to make a more informed choice about their use of marijuana. I have never felt drawn to marijuana, this felt like a sacrifice. I asked myself, "Who else if not me could do this or could give me a satisfactory answer?" Ultimately, it was this decision to help my friends and find the truth of the nature of these smoky wisp spirits that led me into the green underworld....
Full article at https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showfl ... r/11629522.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!