Engineering Mental Climates

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

joeyv23
Mage
Mage
Re: Engineering Mental Climates

Post by joeyv23 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:18 pm

DSKlausler wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:53 pm
daniel wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:39 am
Then you have to wonder, what the devil makes people want to sign that contract?!?
Wow... SHIT LIFE maybe?

Their perception of course.
That's the general basis for continued (ab)use of a substance. The deal with Mephisto is made to secure a little piece of heaven in an otherwise hellish existence.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:55 am

I thought about it some. A little piece of heaven in a hellish existence could easily translate to something real in an unreality.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 am

Very interesting post. I would surmise Datura to also be of the dark polarity.

On the other hand, Iboga is the complete opposite. In fact, the root bark is known to be able to stop most forms of addictions through a "healing" of the brains receptors that get hooked on the effects of chemicals generated by their dark polarity opposites. A very powerful plant, Iboga has been part of central african shamanic traditions since time immemorial and is known to be a spirit incarnate (forest memory complex/group soul?), hence shen generating and transfering its bioenergy to the initiate. I was privy to a Bwiti Iboga ritual a few years ago and have no doubt in its power. The plant is actively being suppressed is the US and Costa Rica (where the climate is ideal for its cultivation). No wonder..

daniel wrote:
http://trufax.org/m5v5/darkop.html wrote: Soul pieces are stolen and lost. Notice too that he mentions the agenda of the plant, Ayahuasca. This is a Dark polarity plant that works very well with Dark shamans to lure naive incarnations to places they are not trained to experience or visit safely. This is what also happens with weekend shaman training which is engineered by the Dark polarity to lure the bright-eyed Lightsider.
This is very interesting information. I had not previously considered that the plant kingdom would have a "predator" parallel to the animal kingdom (we the exception of the Venus fly trap or Sci-Fi Triffid, that can pull itself out of the ground and chase animals around.) But it makes perfect sense; all the other kingdoms have predator-prey species, so why not plants? If you look at the data, dark polarity plants are soul predators.

I had to dig around through some plant behavioral data to figure this out, but what it comes down to is that plants have a group soul that is connected to multiple "bodies." For example, a lawn is a single entity--the "bodies" are the blades of grass with a single soul that covers the entire lawn. This is called "non-locality" in the Reciprocal System (you cannot point to a physical "location" for the soul--it is all across the lawn, so killing one blade of grass is no more than a small boo-boo for the entity, itself).

When a plant is harvested for its body parts (seeds, leaves, roots, etc), the connection to the group soul remains active through its "silver cord" (or perhaps I should say, "green cord?" :D ). The plant is then ingested by an animal, so as the plant is being "eaten," there is a connection between the plant entity and the animal, much like a "quantum entanglement" in physics.

Now this can go two ways... in either case, the body picks up the inert chemicals that comprise the plant body, providing nutrition or poison to the body. However, the soul connection can go in either direction:
  1. Plant bioenergy to animal soul: the basis for "organic" foods, where bioenergy is supplied along with the physical nutrition of the food. Since the soul is also known as the mind, literally "Food for thought." What the plant gets in return is a "taste of consciousness" from the animal, since the thought process of the mind/soul will produce a burst of shen that will move back to the plant soul, helping it to grow and evolve. (Biofeedback)
  2. Animal bioenergy to plant soul: this is the "dark polarity" of the plant, where the plant literally sucks out your bioenergy to feed itself. This is a type of soul poison (usually accompanied with physical poison, making the body weak so "resistance is futile"). There is no return of shen (or consciousness energy), because these plants are simply not evolved enough to have any to give... much like the NWO in many respects, as they take the livelihood of people for their own sustenance and give nothing in return.

You would think that once a person was "eaten" this way, they would avoid repeating the process. But also like the NWO, dark plants are clever... they have learned how to manipulate their cattle (us) into making the cattle believe they are getting something better than life, itself--the dopamine high--to make the human cattle want to keep repeating the experience until their souls are sucked dry.
Now it becomes fairly easy to identify dark polarity plants--they are addictive (otherwise nobody in their right mind would use them twice), produce a chemical high in the body and give the illusion of getting a shen/kundalini-based experience. The most obvious of these plants falls into the category of... I know you won't see this coming...: recreational drugs!

And it doesn't end there... our good friends that rule the world realized how effective these dark polarity plants are and found a way to cash in on them by extracting the toxins that produce the effects, so they can be reproduced en masse and distributed to an unsuspecting population as pharmaceutical drugs. As I've mentioned in my papers, if you want total control, then you have to control BOTH sides, totally. The legal and the illegal.

But there is a drawback to pharmaceuticals--being manufactured, there is no group soul involved. You get soul-sucked and high, but the release of bioenergy has nowhere to go--unless it is directed. Bioenergy is intelligent, so it will go where you tell it--IF you tell it. Enter multimedia, television, videos, music... they form "icons" in your landscape, so when you lose control and release your soul's life blood, it is subconsciously directed at these "icons," the TV stars, priests, politicians, rock stars, gurus, etc. And they all have their own rituals to transfer that bioenergy up the hierarchy to TPTB.

So it comes down to this: analysis of dark polarity plants demonstrates that anyone who pushes them, in any form, is basically out to steal your soul. Or, more accurately put, to trick you into "selling your soul" to them. Then you have to wonder, what the devil makes people want to sign that contract?!?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:21 am

Now I am thinking what about Tea and Coffee? Could they be also one of these dark plants, since people use them daily and alot of them are addicted to them. Cocoa/chocolate one with theobromine which is almost the same as caffeine, would most likely fall into this category as well.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:21 am
Now I am thinking what about Tea and Coffee? Could they be also one of these dark plants, since people use them daily and alot of them are addicted to them. Cocoa/chocolate one with theobromine which is almost the same as caffeine, would most likely fall into this category as well.
I've been going through mythological references to plants used in dark rituals and the common factor does seem to be addiction. It makes sense if you consider it.. if a plant is GOOD for you, it does not have to trick you into using it again, you'll just use it when you need it. I noticed this with my aloe vera plant--it started off as a single stalk that somebody threw out, and now it is practically busting an 18" pot open. I use it when I need it and it thrives on the use--symbiotic relationship.

I think the common factor in tea, coffee and chocolate is caffeine, in an unnatural form. Common chocolate is very addictive (being a former "choc-o-haulic"), but I also noticed that natural cacao, which is loaded with caffeine, is NOT. I would assume the same goes for teas.

Coffee, however, does seem to be a dark polarity plant, which is why it is "pushed" harder than drugs. Alcohol and tobacco also fall into this category. In Native American mythos, tobacco was an offering to the Gods... if man offered it to himself, then he must consider himself God (the doctrine of Satanism). Just something to think about...
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

datura stramonium

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Lozion wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 am
Very interesting post. I would surmise Datura to also be of the dark polarity.
Yes; datura stramonium (Jimson weed) is a dark polarity plant. Look at the old name, "devil's snare," "loco weed," "hell's bells," "devil’s trumpet," "devil’s weed"... need I say more? If so, I've lived in places where it was common. It smells BAD, has spikes on the leaves and hard, black seeds--and the flowers open at NIGHT. Can you get any "darker" than that?

The history behind Jimson weed (Jamestown weed) is interesting:
Jimson Weed wrote:"In 1676, British soldiers were sent to stop the Rebellion of Bacon. Jamestown weed (jimson weed) was boiled for inclusion in a salad, which the soldiers readily ate. The hallucinogenic properties of jimson weed took affect.

The soldiers presented "a very pleasant comedy, for they turned natural fools upon it for several days: one would blow up a feather in the air; another would dart straws at it with much fury; and another, stark naked, was sitting up in a corner like a monkey, grinning and making mows at them; a fourth would fondly kiss and paw his companions, and sneer in their faces with a countenance more antic than any in a Dutch droll."

"In this frantic condition they were confined, lest they should, in their folly, destroy themselves - though it was observed that all their actions were full of innocence and good nature. Indeed they were not very cleanly; for they would have wallowed in their own excrements, if they had not been prevented. A thousand such simple tricks they played, and after 11 days returned themselves again, not remembering anything that had passed (Cornell University)."

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:02 pm

And your views on Iboga?

Just remembered the context of the ritual I saw. It was during in a world music festival in which the show was portrayed as "dances from the forest" while in reality a shaman and his acolytes proceded to a full ritual involving body-painting, fire dances, trance, while under Iboga. I did not take any but was still on the after effects of a heavy dose of psylocibin mushroom I took a few days before and was very "attuned" to the whole thing. After the ritual, I spoke with the Fang people who told me more about the plant and their culture. Interestingly, the Fang are Nubians from southern Egypt/North Soudan who migrated to Gabon (West Central Africa) during the middle ages..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

DSKlausler
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DSKlausler » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:41 am

daniel wrote:
I had to dig around through some plant behavioral data to figure this out, but what it comes down to is that plants have a group soul that is connected to multiple "bodies." For example, a lawn is a single entity--the "bodies" are the blades of grass with a single soul that covers the entire lawn. This is called "non-locality" in the Reciprocal System (you cannot point to a physical "location" for the soul--it is all across the lawn, so killing one blade of grass is no more than a small boo-boo for the entity, itself).

When a plant is harvested for its body parts (seeds, leaves, roots, etc), the connection to the group soul remains active through its "silver cord" (or perhaps I should say, "green cord?" :D ). The plant is then ingested by an animal, so as the plant is being "eaten," there is a connection between the plant entity and the animal, much like a "quantum entanglement" in physics.
So, take your common [beef] cattle... they are part of a group soul too, no? Let's just say that a cow was raised as it may have been "wild," provided adequate food and shelter... then killed as mercifully as possible. A deer for that matter - with a single brain shot.

Hmmm, maybe a more personal approach is better: "I must kill you now, so I may survive; thank you for giving me your life."

In either case, there should be some similar connections going on, correct?
Anything is possible with the proper training.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:25 pm

DSKlausler wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:41 am
So, take your common [beef] cattle... they are part of a group soul too, no? Let's just say that a cow was raised as it may have been "wild," provided adequate food and shelter... then killed as mercifully as possible. A deer for that matter - with a single brain shot.
Having spent a great deal of time around cows, if they were left "to the wild," the species would be extinct now. Man is their only protection from predators, and basically we have a deal with them to guarantee survival of their species if they also help ours to survive.
DSKlausler wrote:
Hmmm, maybe a more personal approach is better: "I must kill you now, so I may survive; thank you for giving me your life."
That is typically what Native hunters do.
DSKlausler wrote:
In either case, there should be some similar connections going on, correct?
Yes; for animals, it probably shows up under the concept of "Kosher."

DSKlausler
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DSKlausler » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:18 pm

daniel wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:25 pm
Having spent a great deal of time around cows, if they were left "to the wild," the species would be extinct now. Man is their only protection from predators...
Agreed.
daniel wrote:
... and basically we have a deal with them to guarantee survival of their species if they also help ours to survive.
I believe that I have heard you speak of this before; would you please elaborate on this "deal."
daniel wrote:
Yes; for animals, it probably shows up under the concept of "Kosher."
Barring the "cows," and their "deal," what would deer, or bison gain from me as I ethically killed and consumed one of their group? Would they be more likely to stay near my cabin since I would be attempting ethical treatment, or simply stay away because they know that I am possibly going to kill one of them? Does any gain they receive from my ethical destruction and consumption, overcome the fear of me as a predator... do they procreate more readily in my proximity?
Anything is possible with the proper training.