Delusional Insects & Morgellons

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Delusional Insects & Morgellons

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Sorry but you're quoting Sunfire of the Silver Legion and Veteran's Today... that's enough for me to know that the "mini-nukes" theory is distracting from the truth... how can you have a mini nuclear explosion? And why no reports of radiation allover New York?

The interview is also going on about the Liberation Forces and ET's... from what I can gather, genuine ET's are leaving us well alone to destroy ourselves and a majority of UFO's are all military.

So What is Really Going on behind the nuclear programs?
http://mileswmathis.com/caes.pdf
http://mileswmathis.com/NRO2.pdf

Strange Plagiarism - VT
http://mileswmathis.com/plag.pdf

I just don't trust anything that those sources you quote say, they have OP written all over them. Judy Wood's research, along with the attacks on it, confirm to me that it is on the money:

9/11 Breakthrough Energy Technology | Dr Judy Wood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:01 am

Khalezov has put out a lot of material on mini-nukes.
There's been loads of those over the years - the media call them massive car bombs or fertilizer explosions
The Bali bomb was a mini-nuke
The Okie bombing was also a mini-nuke

Have a look at his book which covers this topic
But Khalezov is a really boring writer
https://www.scribd.com/document/1702669 ... -first-two
Search for mininukes
It starts on page 132
The guy worked for the Russian department which monitored nuclear explosions around the world and knows that topic well

I prefer to just listen to his 2010 twenty-six part video interview. That guy talks better than he writes.

What is OP?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:00 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:01 am
Khalezov has put out a lot of material on mini-nukes.
There's been loads of those over the years - the media call them massive car bombs or fertilizer explosions
The Bali bomb was a mini-nuke
The Okie bombing was also a mini-nuke
I have a problem with that, because, even after over a thousand tests in French Polynesia in the last 50 years, they have yet to get a "big nuke" to work. And the problem is "insufficient fissionable material." I could not conceive of how they could get one to work with even less material. Sounds like misdirection.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:54 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Similar to me, although I do find it means I have multiple books on the go at the same time! Currently on Etidorhpa and Lloyd Pie Intervention theory, I also like to have a physical book also as a break from PDF, so have Brave New world Revisited to send me off to sleep!
I'm the same way, I always want a physical book around; too much screen time gets me a little agitated, and yes there's more than one book often going at once. Sometimes I overdo it and have to drop one for another time. Don't worry about being a "muggle." Actually, for me, I don't care for the Harry Potter material, so I don't use terminology from the series all that much because I agree with Miles Mathis that the books were written by committee. Etidorhpa was a great read. My imagination really enjoyed producing images of Inner Earth while reading it.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:50 pm

PHIon wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:54 pm
I'm the same way, I always want a physical book around; too much screen time gets me a little agitated, and yes there's more than one book often going at once. Sometimes I overdo it and have to drop one for another time. Don't worry about being a "muggle." Actually, for me, I don't care for the Harry Potter material, so I don't use terminology from the series all that much because I agree with Miles Mathis that the books were written by committee. Etidorhpa was a great read. My imagination really enjoyed producing images of Inner Earth while reading it.
I'm the same, i've got several PDF's i'm going through either on the PC or my phone, plus several physical books to hand that I am reading. I'd love to have some of the PDf's I have in physical format, however the likes of Comyns Beaumont's work, costs hundreds of pounds to buy the book! I'm still trawling through as many second hand book shops as I can trying to find originals of most of my PDF collection but it's not easy tracking any down.

I wouldn't put all of the Harry Potter material down as being written by a committee however, Miles Mathis isn't right about everything as he would have you believe... for one, his theory of chemtrails being just coal ash/pollution is just ridiculous.

Prior to his article I had sent him lots of evidence of Geoengineering, linking it with the globalist/industrialists/Jews he is exposing which he couldn't be bother reading or watching what I sent him. On publication of his post about chemtrails, I emailed to say I disagreed with his paper and sent him even more evidence on the subject and his response was for me to write my own paper on it and he'd consider it. Nice.

From my own experience, a lot of what JK Rowling has written is very enlightening regarding magic and the wee folk. I find her use of the phrase Muggles to be very accurate, along with portals such as that of platform 9 & 3/4, which I have personally experienced in Edinburgh where she wrote the series. I wouldn't just dismiss it based on what Miles says, he's not as accurate as he makes out and still has a lot to learn about certain topics, RS2 and Geoengineering for example.

I agree about Etidorhpa, it is without doubt one of the most fascinating and accurate books ever written and does an excellent job of describing some Reciprocal System terms in an easier to digest way. I've read the book many times now and it keeps on turning up gems of information which match RS2 theory. Highly recommended to anyone that is yet to read it.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:50 pm
From my own experience, a lot of what JK Rowling has written is very enlightening regarding magic and the wee folk. I find her use of the phrase Muggles to be very accurate, along with portals such as that of platform 9 & 3/4, which I have personally experienced in Edinburgh where she wrote the series. I wouldn't just dismiss it based on what Miles says, he's not as accurate as he makes out and still has a lot to learn about certain topics, RS2 and Geoengineering for example.
What do you mean, "which I have personally experienced in Edinburgh?"

I certainly have to credit the ambition and audacity of Mathis. Although I've barely scanned through his work, my favorite was Stephen Hawking is dead and has been replaced. The HP claim didn't meet the physical, common-sense standards of evidence he set in the Hawking paper.
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:46 am

Andrew wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:49 pm
What do you mean, "which I have personally experienced in Edinburgh?"
While at the train station, he made a dead run at the stone column between platforms 9 and 10, knocked himself out, and dreamed he was on the Hogwart's Express! :D

Though I do have to wonder how many kids in Edinburgh actually did that.

Regarding Miles Mathis... "ego the size of a planet" prevents him from taking in any information from external sources (like other researchers)--it all has to come from within himself. With the exception of Gopi, everyone I know that has talked with him will go and delete his websites from their bookmarks after than are done speaking, as a "waste of time." A real shame, because he has some remarkable insights, but firmly stuck in Tier-1 Orange. He is a very angry person.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:50 pm

I wouldn't put all of the Harry Potter material down as being written by a committee however, Miles Mathis isn't right about everything as he would have you believe... for one, his theory of chemtrails being just coal ash/pollution is just ridiculous...

...I wouldn't just dismiss it based on what Miles says, he's not as accurate as he makes out and still has a lot to learn about certain topics, RS2 and Geoengineering for example.
It isn't simply because of Mathis' paper, I never bonded with the material but couldn't figure out why. I did like the "time turner" movie somewhat. His paper simply gave me a plausible explanation for why I didn't click with the story. I think it's possible that Rowling is a hired actor.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle