Delusional Insects & Morgellons

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Delusional Insects & Morgellons

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:21 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:19 am
nice pics of the penguins!

Cheers for the plants and food links, I will have a good look through, I always grow things each year so those will be handy.
You're welcome, i'm looking forward to the day I have a garden and can grow things myself, in the meantime, time for me to grow...
trippingthelight wrote:
Add to this the oral health benefits off a simple switch to using an electric toothbrush
Does this make a difference? Do you use fluoride toothpaste? I started making my own last year with bicarbonate of soda, coconut oil, xylotol and essential oils and 'touch wood' been OK.
Yes absolutely, although I tend to shy away from a lot of tech these days this is one thing I wish I had listened to my dentist's advice on sooner, it's easier on the gums and I have a few friends who also brushed too hard with a normal toothbrush and had the same problem.

This is a gentle and more thorough clean. I'd recommend going with an Oral B or similar, not a sonic one, just a rotating/vibrating brush head and don't spend more than £25-£35 on it, as if you do you're just paying for more features and vibrating modes which are not required, or worse a "smart" toothbrush with an app which is just getting ridiculous.
trippingthelight wrote:Just to follow on with the hidden history subject............
The guy who did the 'No Forests on Earth' video last year has posted another video. It's 2 hours long and quite hard to follow as his native tongue is Russian, the narrative is text not spoken and screens change quite quickly, so I had to do lots of pausing.

The general gist is that 'ancient' history literally has been totally fabricated and most ancient monuments/places ie. Palmyra, Babylon, Pyramids etc are all fairly RECENT constructions, like 200 years ago. He shows tonnes of photos from the discoveries in the 1800's that appear to construction sites at these famous places, plus a strange video showing stonehenge being 'built'.
I'm still not sure about that Flat Earth/Forest video, I have too many doubts about it, mainly due to the fact he's a flat earth fanatic. I remain open-minded about the silicon life preceding carbon life idea, with the possibility that some mesa's could be the old trunks of large silicone trees but believe that a majority of mountain ranges are a result of earth expansion and catastrophe.

As the daniel papers say, they are hiding history in the past for sure.
trippingthelight wrote:Speaking of Pyramids, were you aware that they have 8 sides? All four sides indent in 3ft in the centre. I watched Alan Green go into massive detail linking the Pyramids, Shakespeare and John Dee. I'll post his on a reply to another thread you have that's more relevant.

The video goes into lots of detail on various things including human energy harvesting, nanobots, converting ether energy into electricity and religious symbols being resonators for turning ether energy into electricity.

It also has a great soundtrack! featuring Aphex Twin, Archive and Tycho!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... _LieZEwx3Y
Thanks for the link, will have a look at the video at the next opportunity and let you know what I think, sounds interesting and links into a lot of topics i've been researching.
trippingthelight wrote:
I can breathe better and genuinely feel brand new with a straight posture.

Yeah I remember Gerald Clarke talking about how just correcting posture can improve health in so many ways. My posture got a lot better when I started lifting weights, I even 'grew' about 2 inches as I was standing taller and had a stronger back, forcing better posture. Oh and stretching is amazing, I swear most back pains can be fixed with strengthening and stretching the back/hips/posterior chain but these most people will see the doctor and take the tablets as it's easier.
My chiro recommended Pilates for strengthening your core, over Yoga which can put a strain on the lower back with some moves. Going to give it a shot as a friend was saying at the weekend that he's done it for a while and the benefits are great. I feel I need it to go with the ABC corrections, as when you unwind tight muscles they want to revert back to the bad posture they have held for so long and Pilates will help strengthen and encourage the proper posture again.

If you would like some links sent with info on ABC, along with a good PDF I found showing how best to sit, stand and sleep, then PM me your email address and i'll send it on. Something i've noticed recently, is that almost all public seating is purposely designed to encourage a bad forward posture! Car seats, airport seats, plane seats, sofas, you name it. Your knees should be below your hips so your back curves naturally and you don't need a back rest. The only seat I sat in recently that wasn't bad was a bench in a chinese takeaway which had a slight angle downwards. Standing or even squatting like many do in the far east is much better for you than any western seating.

Towels are a favourite tool of my chiro, good for rolling to place under your neck instead of a pillow if sleeping on your back, or layering up if you sleep on your side, or to give you a forward slant when sitting down.

Throw out any arch support insoles in your trainers too (or watch your ABC chiro do it for you!), the foot and spine likes a flat surface to stand on, or a slight forward angle, depending on what state your back is in.
trippingthelight wrote:The Robocop clip is quite telling isn't it. I watched the movie Soylent Green the other day a society that has collapsed, natural food is only for the incredibly rich and a giant corporation supplies general population with artificial 'food' (think Monsanto), Society is on rations of the green 'Soylent Green' food substitute. I won't spoil it if you haven't watched it but there's nothing like good old recycling!

I have counted about 3 days (possibly) of sunshine this year, there has literally been cloud cover now for 12 weeks.
It certainly is, the more I re-watch some old classics the more I see clues hidden in them, especially in a lot of sci-fi. I've not heard of or seen Soylent Green, will add it to the "to watch" list, cheers.

A friend recently made a funny comment on recycling, relating to council bins that are for food waste, saying their is a distinct heirarchy in his house for food... his children, then wife, then him and the dog next, then the compost heap. He doesn't need a food waste bin! :D

We're getting a bit more sunshine now as they let it through to kick-start spring, apparently this May will be a heatwave in Scotland, funny how their long range forecasts can be so precise... but even manufactured weather can be tricky to get right.

I used to be of the opinion that Hurricane Erin was sent off course to allow 9/11 to happen as it did, until WW101's video showed that they actually tried to make the Hurricane happen in conjunction with the event, but they missed with their heterodyne waves and sent it off course inadvertently.

Then it hits you, of course they wanted this to happen, it would have been so much easier to cover up if a Hurricane had battered New York and caused even more destruction at the time. Probably why they whisked away all the evidence so quickly in the days after it happened.
soldierhugsmember wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:13 pm
Hey guys! I actually ploughed thru the 1st of Fomenko's tomes and made some notes to make it easier to find stuff. I'll post it here if it helps - as for the page numbers, I may have mixed up the pdf page with the actual page of the book. I got my copies of the 1st four volumes from scribd back in the days when u could download for free there. But I only looked thru the 1st one
Thanks, it's good to have a summary for people to get the gist of the book, as it's a large one i'm still working my way through. Still no substitute for reading it but worthwhile to have at a glance, cheers.
soldierhugsmember wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:45 pm
Yo Djchrismac, have you ever tried that Spooky2 device?
I haven't, I only found out about it recently after reading about it on the website, sounds like it worked a treat though.
daniel wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:57 am
They are still available on Archive.org: https://archive.org/details/AnatolyFomenkoBooks
Thanks for posting the archive link daniel, i'll add the PDF to the antiquatis library once I get reconnected to it following a PC upgrade.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:30 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:21 pm
Thanks for posting the archive link daniel, i'll add the PDF to the antiquatis library once I get reconnected to it following a PC upgrade.
No need; already did it. Not going to miss out on something that interesting!

All 4 volumes + Dating Ptolemy's Almagest and Empirico-Statistical Analysis (vol 1).
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:00 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:52 am
There is so much to read it's crazy, I have a stack of 2nd hand books to go through and loads of PDFs and only a few hours a day to read! Ha and then even when I do tell people what I found out, they couldn't give two hoots! I'm like 'But, But it's ALL WRONG'. I laugh sometimes I can see my self chasing people down the street shouting "......But, it was The Elves, they're real!!!". I mean Giants are literally mentioned in the bible and 99.9% of the people sat in Church will outright deny that they existed/exist, they refer them to the bible and they will say, well it didn't actually men Giants, it meant something else.
I'm trying not to get overwhelmed about the high volume of reading material but it's hard not to. Seems like a book will stick in my mind and won't let me be until I read it. That's how I know which book or PDF to read next. This intuitive approach has been helpful and I trust it because the inner nudges often come at a time when the material will mean the most, or it will coincide with something else I'm studying at the time. At first you think you're imagining it, but after too many coincidences you really have to give in to the fact that your temporal or spiritual side is communicating with you.

I'm not sure if there is a psychological term for this possible scenario, but someone could be in church as you mentioned, and while there believes that giants existed, but only in that church environment. Then after going home, there may be a documentary on TV that states there never were any giants and you believe what you hear, so your believing two completely opposite things at the same time. It's almost like different parts of you are not communicating with each other.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:05 pm

ilkka wrote:Not to mention the self centered stuff and practically that Aryan race was the first one here for thousands of years or something like that. Nonsense.
Hi Ilkka, I'm new around here, in fact this is the ONLY forum I have ever posted more than once or twice on, I feel drawn to it. Most people (if not everyone!) on here are a lot further down the road than I am, 12 months ago I was just discovering that 9/11 was not what I had thought it was for 15 years. I suppose I am trying to 'find my feet'. I am not scientifically minding and I am having to read and learn lots of, probably quite basic things before understanding some of the subjects talked about on here but I am enjoying the learning curve, trying to understand about things I never really looked into before (outside of high school 20 years ago), like physics, maths, psychology. I am well and truly a muggle, but a muggle that is very willing to learn, so learn is what I shall do.

The video does change subjects quite a lot and yes it could be a lot of 'same old, same old', but as the 'No Forests' video was mentioned by daniel on facebook (I notice he has now created a post on here) I though it was relevant to mention it. There seems to be a lot of conflicting things about the Aryan race so if you have any pointers to things I could read it would be appreciated.
PHIon wrote:Seems like a book will stick in my mind and won't let me be until I read it. That's how I know which book or PDF to read next.
Similar to me, although I do find it means I have multiple books on the go at the same time! Currently on Etidorhpa and Lloyd Pie Intervention theory, I also like to have a physical book also as a break from PDF, so have Brave New world Revisited to send me off to sleep!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:02 am

trippingthelight wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:05 pm
There seems to be a lot of conflicting things about the Aryan race so if you have any pointers to things I could read it would be appreciated.
I think daniel or Lonebear might help you more about that stuff, since they have done more research on it than I have. Mainstream science has told us that we (humans) originated from Africa and quite likely were brownish in skin color. Although I think we are abit different than that because of dissimilarities in body structure, based on just being an observant of peoples bodies. I have a gift (or curse) maybe to point out smallest details that I detect, in people. That being said, I kinda attacked at the russian guy and not his message. Gotta try to avoid that sort of thing from happening.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:07 am

Djchrismac wrote:
I used to be of the opinion that Hurricane Erin was sent off course to allow 9/11 to happen as it did, until WW101's video showed that they actually tried to make the Hurricane happen in conjunction with the event, but they missed with their heterodyne waves and sent it off course inadvertently.
I haven't looked at the link but my understanding is that the hurricane was meant to reach NYC in order to take away as much of the radioactive dust as possible which was then dumped over Greenland. If they did not do that clean up, there would have been so many people keeling over from acute radiation poisoning that it would have been very difficult to cover up the nuke story.

I'll see if I can find this article 4 you - it was in Veterans Today. Yes, yes, yes, I know they are disinfo scumbags like almost everyone else out there but disinfo agents also have to give some good info in order to capture an audience

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:54 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:07 am
I haven't looked at the link but my understanding is that the hurricane was meant to reach NYC in order to take away as much of the radioactive dust as possible which was then dumped over Greenland. If they did not do that clean up, there would have been so many people keeling over from acute radiation poisoning that it would have been very difficult to cover up the nuke story.

I'll see if I can find this article 4 you - it was in Veterans Today. Yes, yes, yes, I know they are disinfo scumbags like almost everyone else out there but disinfo agents also have to give some good info in order to capture an audience
"...via the use of our own “Star Wars” program, the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI). This was successfully tested on the World Trade Center.32

32 See the research of Dr. Judy Wood, http://www.drjudywood.com/ regarding the technology used to destroy the World Trade Center and nearby buildings."
http://reciprocalsystem.org/PDFa/New%20 ... aniel).pdf

See the YouTube video, “Nuclear Weapons Don’t Exist” by Edmund Matthews for more information.
http://reciprocalsystem.org/PDFa/Where' ... aniel).pdf
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:21 pm

ok, here it is
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06/02 ... ear-event/

There are also reports of weather manipulation, two hurricanes, which helped dispel radiation that would have wiped out half of New York instead of simply killing the thousands who have died “mysteriously” of “toxic pixie dust” so far and the 70,000 reported by the New York Daily News as having cancers any idiot knows are radiation sickness.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:40 pm

thanks, i am aware of the molecular dissociation weapon.
Wood's info is right but u can't use that in a US court of law 4 it would be disallowed on the grounds of national security
Duff pointed this out to Santelli in an interview - transcript at:
https://www.scribd.com/document/1213317 ... sToday-com
from 9:54 mins

It's the Ollie North defence - that was a black ops device, used for the 1st time that day and apparently the buggers didn't know how to switch it off. That's why they did not put a replacement bldg up for years. Every time they erected something, it started to disintegrate. Took some years before the ETs switched it off for them At least that was what I heard on the Kettler website back in 2012

Kettler re-organised his website so the links i had are useless but this was posted long ago there:

Tim Jones says:
June 14, 2012 at 12:40 am
My comments and a question for John Kettler: I’ve recently become aware of Dr. Judy Woods research and resulting evidence for directed energy weapons (DEW) of some kind being used to destroy, ‘dustify’= (molecular disassociation) buildings in the 911 incident. Her body of evidence, by default, not as an aim in and of itself, disproves other theories. These other theory websites have ostracized her. Her evidence is profound and sound. One fact that Dr. Wood points out is that at ground zero, the area hit by DEW’s had some chain reaction (for lack of a better word) and the ground continues to molecularly disassociate. Why would ET/ETD’s have allowed this type of action to go down? You can expound on and extend this question as you like.

John Kettler says:
June 14, 2012 at 3:54 pm
Tim Jones,
It’s a molecular disruptor that you’re describing, and it came from the Cabal. The Liberation Forces have put a sort of cap on it, so it doesn’t extend forever. The WTC also had nuclear explosives and thermite used against it.

anonymous says:
April 9, 2012 at 1:23 pm
John, I can’t get the reply button to work again so I’m starting a new conversation with you here re:9/11 and the WTC.
You wrote:
“Recall that Silverstein? said “We pulled it,” the backpedaled when people noticed what he’d said. The ETs/EDs said nothing of a molecular disruptor at WTC 7, so I believe it was brought down with either conventional explosives (wasn’t hit by a jet) or something stronger. All the WTC buildings were required to be demolishable in the event of fire, so as to avoid taking down the neighboring buildings via falling on them. IMO, the molecular disruptors were required at the Twin Towers because it was necessary to completely pulverize the structure, which feel to the ground at higher than free fall speed. The ETs/EDs have confirmed nuclear devices in the foundations of the Towers, too.”
I have some questions:
Did the ETs/EDs tell you that molecular disruptors were used during 9/11 at the WTC?
Or did they tell you that there is a molecular disruptor at work there right now by way of explanation as to why nothing can be built at Ground Zero?
Please note that the presence of a molecular disruptor there now does not necessarily mean that one was so used during 9/11.
Much as I value your opinion, I’m particularly interested in what the offworlders know.
John Lear has said in a recent interview that he believes that very high tech space weapons were used to bring down the WTC. I’m inclined to believe that nukes were sufficient without the need for exotic space technology. As you have noted, the WTC had an approved demolition plan and that was exactly what was used during 9/11 to demolish the buildings. And that plan involved storing three 150 kiloton thermo-nuclear devices beneath the WTC from the time it was built, for its eventual demolition. In case anyone doubts that the Americans can be stupid enough to use nukes to demolish skyscrapers in the middle of American cities, go and check out the Sears Tower (aka Willis Tower) in Chicago or the United Nations Building, NY and see what you find. Someone should detain and interrogate the directors of Controlled Demolition, Inc – the company that put together the demolition plan for the WTC.
If you watch from 2:38 mins in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1cjLHaR1DQ
Dimitri Khalezov explains that the detonation of the nukes beneath WTC 1/2 will result in 3 zones of damage, depending on how high the floor is above the explosion.
1. The very top floors of WTC 1 and 2 were not damaged directly by the blast.
2. Below this zone, the damage to the structure resulted in debris of various sizes.
3. Lower than this, the structure was pulverised into microscopic dust.
This means that if nukes were used without any other devices, this would result in some debris from the 2 uppermost zones of WTC 1 and 2. Are the ETs/EDs saying that since not all the structure of the WTC 1 and 2 would be reduced to microscopic dust by the nukes, the perpetuators also used a molecular disruptor to ensure that ALL the debris would turn to dust?
Khalezov also explained that WTC7 is lower than WTC1 and 2. So the entire building was pulverised into dust from the detonation of a 150 kiloton thermo-nuclear device beneath it, since all the whole structure came within the third zone described above.
John, can your ETs/EDs confirm that a nuke was also used to demolish WTC 7? You said they have confirmed it for WTC 1 and 2 but so far, they are are silent on WTC 7.

Sunfire says:
April 9, 2012 at 7:16 pm
Did the ETs/EDs tell you that molecular disruptors were used during 9/11 at the WTC?
Or did they tell you that there is a molecular disruptor at work there right now by way of explanation as to why nothing can be built at Ground Zero?
Anon. John said regarding the molecular disruptor, it was both. But, this was first told by one of his ground / terran contacts and later confirmed by the ET/EDs. The actual “weapon” was removed after the Twin Towers fell, but do to the funny nature of how our universe works with it being a hologram and all, the beam continues to fire even to this day, and that is precisely why nothing can be built at Ground Zero.
Nuclear explosives were placed/used in WTC 1,2 and 7 at their foundations (encase, of fire so they could be demolished without causing damage to surrounding buildings) . But, with WTC 7 there is video footage showing that other charges were used on multiple floors. Thermite and Nano-explosive technology was also used in WTC 1 and 2 at the “POINTS OF IMPACT.” (and else where) Where the two holographic airplanes were “smashed” into the WTC 1 and 2.

anonymous says:
May 22, 2012 at 12:26 pm
Was Project Blue Beam used to produce the planes seen at the WTC during 9/11?
If so, where was the equipment situated?
Satellites or perhaps nearby skyscrapers?

Sunfire says:
May 22, 2012 at 1:03 pm
No, those were just standard holographic projectors. But, they’ve had those at least since the 1960?s. AFAIK it was in the mid-90?s that Blue Beam was abandoned. To many people already knew that UFOs and Aliens existed so they couldn’t get away with it.

anonymous says:
May 22, 2012 at 1:17 pm
Would you know where these standard holographic projectors were sited during 9/11?
Adjoining skyscrapers or perhaps even inside the WTC itself?

Sunfire says:
May 22, 2012 at 1:33 pm
Oh weird, I thought I replied to this. They would have been Military Grade, and either Satellite or Low Orbiting Platform, no chance of them being inside the WTCs or any other building in the area. Think about the angles, perspectives, where they first appear on camera, etc. That should give you some idea of where they were placed. I’ll add this though to the list of the things to ask the ET/EDs as they should know where they were placed. Angle of Incandescence Equals Angle Of Reflection.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Gosh, it's been yrs since i was into this 9/11 stuff.
How times have moved on since
I doubt people in the USA give a damn about what happened during 9/11 but it was a watershed - the start of the next level of tyranny and control over humanity

I wish people cared enough to challenge what the government claims but those who were brave enough to do so, get screwed so much that they have had to cave in. Just look at what they were attacked with
http://radwisdom.com/
Psionics - men who stare at goats with their psychic powers enhanced by technology
Bit of a nasty combination - black magic and hi-tech

I tried to help a guy who was attacked by gov psychics last yr.
He was going blind,given brain tumours and heart attacks, lympathic system shut down and those gov black magicians were cutting off his oxygen....
Hmmmm....
How many regular folks would carry on fighting against such evil?
I wonder how many babies had to be raped, tortured, killed and eaten with their blood drunk in order to generate the energy to fuel the attacks.
If people only knew how much Satanism is going on in society:
http://web.archive.org/web/201701110504 ... g/a/mdv0hG